Another school shooting....time to arm the teachers?

The FAA allowed pilots to be armed after 9/11, and I haven't heard of a pilot going on a killing spree.

Come to think of it, I haven't heard of anyone trying to storm the cockpit of a jet since they were armed either. :eusa_think:
Liberals hate it when someone is able to defend themselves

This liberal defends herself just fine, thank you.

I am interested to see what it would be like to have an experimental state of armed teachers. Let's try it out in Texas.

How about we try it where it is needed? In states that have the most gun control laws.

I would be grateful to a fucking monkey if it shot the asshole who was mowing down dozens of children cowering under their desks.

Monkeys have more integrity and honor than progressives.
They act as if when a good person straps on a gun, then they become evil instantly....LOL Was Andy Taylor evil in character of or Barney Phiffe as played in their characters back in the day? We know that these characters were developed from real Americans that we all knew back in the day, and that did represent American culture back in the day. It' so wonder that these unrealistic thinkers in our society today or extremist idiots ever allowed for a woman to become a police officer...... Thank about it..

Last edited:
One of the many problems that I see with this, is too many people assume that shooting someone is easy. It is 100% the exact opposite, especially in high stress situations. Police actually hit the suspects they were shooting at about 15-20% of the time. These are men and women that are trained heavily in the use of guns. There is no way that teachers are going to be nearly as trained or as ready as police are.
Military kill people with friendly fire, police do, vice-presidents shoot people on accident while hunting. Teachers? Nah they could never make a mistake.

Would a teacher in any particular school have an edge over an armed assailant because of knowing the school environment?

Cops are going in blind. They do not know the layout, which rooms are occupied. where staff are located
Yes, they would have the advantage over the cops, and they also would know where the guman is.... Big advantage..

Last edited:
Nice to see the ardent pro lifers being so pro life as usual. Hoping that some teacher had a gun so they could act in the pro life way and shoot someone.

You must be so proud.
Very proud, and this more so than having all those kids and teachers gunned down with no help and defense for them..

Arming the teachers would be a good idea, but what happens if that teacher uses his/her gun to go on a killing spree?
You could make this argument with any issue in America, but we rely on training and background checks and every other check that is needed, beyond that we are all in God's hands.

Again, simply amazed that progressives are brazenly proclaiming that we shouldn't protect our children.

Arming the teachers would be a good idea, but what happens if that teacher uses his/her gun to go on a killing spree?
You could make this argument with any issue in America, but we rely on training and background checks and every other check that is needed, beyond that we are all in God's hands.

Noomi thought the woman who taped her child to the wall and beat her into a coma should have gotten a light sentence. You aren't going to see her advocating safety measures for children, nor are you going to see her moved by concern for children.

Last edited:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cqbv-aqoao&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I say yes. Of course proper precautions should be taken but lets allow administration officials to protect the children and themselves.

Can we arm everyone at movie theaters?
This is rediculous thinking or speak by you, and you know it, but yes I would go for some of the staff being armed (concealed carry) at a movie theater, but you would cringe at that also now wouldn't you ? There is just no satisfying people like you, and then there you'll be after the next shooting or mass murder, defending it all by suggesting that we all remain like fish in a barrel, and with no defense what-so-ever. Your avatar may speak about the kind of dark person you are behind it, but we are done listening to the dark side, and we need to move back towards the light now.

Liberals hate it when someone is able to defend themselves

I am interested to see what it would be like to have an experimental state of armed teachers. Let's try it out in Texas.

How about we try it where it is needed? In states that have the most gun control laws.

Nope...Texas first. Good guinea pig state. Arm every teacher in the state and lets observe the results for a few years. I'm all for that.

Noomi thought the woman who taped her child to the wall and beat her into a coma should have gotten a light sentence. You aren't going to see her advocating safety measures for children, nor are you going to see her moved by concern for children.

Gonna need to show a link of Noomi stating that.

Wow,,, amazing.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cqbv-aqoao&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I say yes. Of course proper precautions should be taken but lets allow administration officials to protect the children and themselves.

Can we arm everyone at movie theaters?

Movies are a choice, school is not. I avoid theaters on weekend nights because of all the roudy kids. Going to school is not an option for most to opt out of

The shooter was home schooled. Bazinga.....

Nope...Texas first. Good guinea pig state. Arm every teacher in the state and lets observe the results for a few years. I'm all for that.
Is there this problem in Texas ? However, I am all for that, because I garantee you that Texas could show us how it is done and done right, and it could set the standard for it, so good idea afterall...

Gonna need to show a link of Noomi stating that.

OK

I think that life is a bit excessive, but the child should be placed into care and mum should be jailed for a short period so she learns her lesson.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/6127297-post11.html

Forum List

Back