Another school shooting....time to arm the teachers?

Closing the state hospitals was not the answer.

Yes, sometimes spending money wisely is he answer.

Increases in government spending haven't helped.

Wonder why.....

:eusa_eh:

Maybe throwing money at every issue is not effective.....

Perhaps you should open your own state hospital.

I certainly would encourage the legislature and donate a goodly sum to it. Privatization of government medical services has not be a resounding success. Neither has foster care, outsourcing of elder care, or private business prisons.

Privatization is much like communism or libertarianism: great in the abstract, not so in practice.

She is in denial again, after yet getting her butt beat by her betters.

What a meltdown queen.
BallsBrunswick <---- Another juvenile misogynistic leftist reduced to frothing, incoherent, raging meltdown.

My work here is done. Time for a victory lap and a beer.

Oh, and "Balls": erasing the spittle-flecked neg doesn't change the fact that you sent it, I saw it, and you lost. And harassing me with personal messages won't make it better.

Bye now, asshole.

Last edited:
Arming the teachers is the best option?
Unbelievable!

What a fucked up country if that's the best you can do!!!

What would be the procedure in repealing an Amendment to the Constitution?
I assume a national referendum on something as fundamental as that would be required.

I think if it is going to be a hobby of loons to waltz into schools and shoot children as if they're fish in a barrel, then yes, the obvious solution and #1 priority is to PROTECT THE CHILDREN.

But progressives have ever been big on that. Children are viewed as "punishment" and they think there are too many to begin with.

I think if it is going to be a hobby of loons to waltz into schools and shoot children as if they're fish in a barrel, then yes, the obvious solution and #1 priority is to PROTECT THE CHILDREN.

But progressives have ever been big on that. Children are viewed as "punishment" and they think there are too many to begin with.

So the only option in the Land of the Free, the most advanced nation on earth, is to turn schools into armed fortresses to protect its children against its own citizens.

If children need protected, then I think we should protect them.

In this society, today, they need protection.

I don't expect progressives to ever sign on for that.

If children need protected, then I think we should protect them.

In this society, today, they need protection.

I don't expect progressives to ever sign on for that.

But at the same time there should be no measures taken to reduce the need for protection of the children?
An arms race against your own citizens is the only answer?

I'm not willing to sacrifice any more children to the vanity of loons who coddle criminals, slaughter infants and seek to establish a totalitarian government in the US. I think we need to arm ourselves against you, and I see no reason why we should refuse to protect our children just because you people want an unarmed citizenry.

No one has suggested simply handing all the teachers guns and saying, "Have at." But there's a wide, wide gulf between that and your strange notion that they should be "combat-trained".

Sorry, I disagree with you. I think it is literally f'ing foolish to arm someone half-assed trained in firearms on school grounds.

Y'know, I looked feverishly through my posts for the place where I specified, or even hinted at "half-assed trained" for the armed teachers. Since this, in fact, appeared NOWHERE in any of my posts, stated or implied, and was therefore only attributed to me by you so that you could argue against it, I'm afraid that I'm going to have to ask you to go fuck yourself with your own strawman.

Maybe you should try looking a little harder at your own posts because right here you most certainly did imply that we should arm "half-assed trained" teachers.

No one has suggested simply handing all the teachers guns and saying, "Have at." But there's a wide, wide gulf between that and your strange notion that they should be "combat-trained".

There is a big difference between having qualified to shoot a pistol at a black dot 20 yards away and having to shoot at a human being let alone having to decide between whether the human being is "friend or foe" especially in a crisis situation. By your own words, You would send half-assed trained teachers into combat situations.

So, I am going to have to ask you to "go fuck yourself".

Immie

I would be grateful to a fucking monkey if it shot the asshole who was mowing down dozens of children cowering under their desks.

Monkeys have more integrity and honor than progressives.

Honestly folks... The only time the gun grabbers bring up gun control (of Law abiding citizens) is when some fucking loon uses a gun and commits a despicably evil crime against innocents. Strange how we hear about gun control when a program like Fast and Furious is in high gear, yet when Brian Terry gets killed because of it the anti gun agenda goes silent. We never hear about taking away people's Freedoms to own guns when nut-jobs aren't killing people because it's painfully clear... The majority of Americans know why the Founders saw fit to author the Second Amendment... And those who want to infringe upon those Freedoms know it too. When the ability to defend oneself from enemies both foreign and domestic is lost... Well, you might as well shackle yourselves and throw away the key, because you'll be nothing more than a serf, or slave. The time to discuss rational issues of gun ownership is NOT when people are emotionally compromised by a tragedy... It's when people on both sides of the issue have all of their ducks in a row. Of course the issue will never be discussed without a tragedy to back up the twisted agenda because of the one basic fact... People are not willing to toss their Freedoms aside because some fucking tyrannical numbskulls feel it's in the collective best interest of their own ideology. Sorry... But the Founders got this one Right. When the citizens get disarmed, they are at the mercy of those who retain their power and profess to know what is best for others. I'm not ready to give criminals with unregistered firearms a blank check to kick in my door and take all that they desire. You anti gun pussies have every opportunity NOT to exercise your Freedoms because your afraid of inanimate objects like guns... But don't tell me I don't have the Right to exercise my Freedoms to protect myself, and my own property. I've got news for everyone... All of the tyrannical regulations in the World will not make people safe... There will always be that one Bear that mauls you, Snake that bites you, Bee that stings you, and dog that bites you... What you have to ask yourselves is -would you rather be bit by a Snake or Dog accidentally, or relinquish your Freedoms and allow yourself to be bit by Snakes and Dogs intentionally?

One of the many problems that I see with this, is too many people assume that shooting someone is easy. It is 100% the exact opposite, especially in high stress situations. Police actually hit the suspects they were shooting at about 15-20% of the time. These are men and women that are trained heavily in the use of guns. There is no way that teachers are going to be nearly as trained or as ready as police are.
Military kill people with friendly fire, police do, vice-presidents shoot people on accident while hunting. Teachers? Nah they could never make a mistake.

Would a teacher in any particular school have an edge over an armed assailant because of knowing the school environment?

Cops are going in blind. They do not know the layout, which rooms are occupied. where staff are located

Utter and complete deflection which dishonors the dead children.

Honestly folks... The only time the gun grabbers bring up gun control (of Law abiding citizens) is when some fucking loon uses a gun and commits a despicably evil crime against innocents. Strange how we hear about gun control when a program like Fast and Furious is in high gear, yet when Brian Terry gets killed because of it the anti gun agenda goes silent. We never hear about taking away people's Freedoms to own guns when nut-jobs aren't killing people because it's painfully clear... The majority of Americans know why the Founders saw fit to author the Second Amendment... And those who want to infringe upon those Freedoms know it too. When the ability to defend oneself from enemies both foreign and domestic is lost... Well, you might as well shackle yourselves and throw away the key, because you'll be nothing more than a serf, or slave. The time to discuss rational issues of gun ownership is NOT when people are emotionally compromised by a tragedy... It's when people on both sides of the issue have all of their ducks in a row. Of course the issue will never be discussed without a tragedy to back up the twisted agenda because of the one basic fact... People are not willing to toss their Freedoms aside because some fucking tyrannical numbskulls feel it's in the collective best interest of their own ideology. Sorry... But the Founders got this one Right. When the citizens get disarmed, they are at the mercy of those who retain their power and profess to know what is best for others. I'm not ready to give criminals with unregistered firearms a blank check to kick in my door and take all that they desire. You anti gun pussies have every opportunity NOT to exercise your Freedoms because your afraid of inanimate objects like guns... But don't tell me I don't have the Right to exercise my Freedoms to protect myself, and my own property. I've got news for everyone... All of the tyrannical regulations in the World will not make people safe... There will always be that one Bear that mauls you, Snake that bites you, Bee that stings you, and dog that bites you... What you have to ask yourselves is -would you rather be bit by a Snake or Dog accidentally, or relinquish your Freedoms and allow yourself to be bit by Snakes and Dogs intentionally?

Nice to see the ardent pro lifers being so pro life as usual. Hoping that some teacher had a gun so they could act in the pro life way and shoot someone.

You must be so proud.

Arming the teachers would be a good idea, but what happens if that teacher uses his/her gun to go on a killing spree?

Arming the teachers would be a good idea, but what happens if that teacher uses his/her gun to go on a killing spree?

do teachers have a history of going on killing sprees Noomi?

Teachers put up with a lot of shit from students and parents without going psycho.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back