🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another screw up by Trump and the GOP!

Even though the birth rates are declining in the US, poor Americans are still having more kids than rich Americans are having kids. That is why child poverty rates are still high in America. I haven’t understood why the trend continues.

Because it's one thing to pay for the upbringing of your own children and the taxpayers funding their existence for you. We have dozens of daycare centers in my suburb since the lower income people moved in. When it was just middle-class, we didn't have one. They survive by government vouchers to help encourage people to work. If you are not paying for your own children, you can have as many as you like, whereas working people can only have as many children as they can afford.

Every once in awhile you make a post that makes sense. The Poor and Poverty always HAVE had more children. I really don't have the answer why. Maybe they just like to screw more.

No, it's because having children is no real expense to them like they are for working people. One of the reasons I never got married and had a family was the expense.

When having this discussion in the past, people told me I was Hitleresque for saying people under the age of 45 should have to be fixed first before being considered for welfare. No more having kids while on the dole. It's not Hilteresque at all given this is what working people do all the time. After all, the apple usually doesn't fall far from the tree, and there is no way to solve poverty when we encourage poor people to procreate.

• Love
Reactions: kaz
Even though the birth rates are declining in the US, poor Americans are still having more kids than rich Americans are having kids. That is why child poverty rates are still high in America. I haven’t understood why the trend continues.

Because it's one thing to pay for the upbringing of your own children and the taxpayers funding their existence for you. We have dozens of daycare centers in my suburb since the lower income people moved in. When it was just middle-class, we didn't have one. They survive by government vouchers to help encourage people to work. If you are not paying for your own children, you can have as many as you like, whereas working people can only have as many children as they can afford.

Every once in awhile you make a post that makes sense. The Poor and Poverty always HAVE had more children. I really don't have the answer why. Maybe they just like to screw more.

No, it's because having children are no real expense to them like they are for working people. One of the reasons I never got married and had a family was the expense.

When having this discussion in the past, people told me I was Hitleresque for saying people under the age of 45 should have to be fixed first before being considered for welfare. No more having kids while on the dole. It's not Hilteresque at all given this is what working people do all the time. After all, the apple usually doesn't fall far from the tree, and there is no way to solve poverty when we encourage poor people to procreate.

Having kids they can't afford really is irresponsible. That we bail them out and pay their bills for them is pathetic. That they can continue to plop out babies while they are on the public dole is unconscionable

This pos has made a joke out of our laws and morons here jump up and down with joy Yeah ,you know who I'm talking about Tex
ANd assholes like you celebrate Cuomo killing the elderly. You’re the joke here moron,
I'd celebrate if it was you and a few of your pals here
Wishing death on posters. Yeah, go fuck yourself asshole.
And soon You're an asshole and one reason America could never be great again with scum like you here
I should report you. But watching you melt down is so enjoyable. Again, change your diaper baby. America is great despite scumbags like you. Fuck off.
Great lantern ?? Just how great are we with this hated world wide POS in charge ?... and I really don't wish death upon you ,just lots of pain
We're better than we've been in a long time. Hated worldwide? Boo hoo other nations can't mooch off us anymore. Tough shit. You want me in pain? Come try it bitch. I'll laugh at you.
How good are we having it now ?? Soon ALL nations will supercede us Trump has turned this nation into something most people laugh at And you'll get plenty of pain if your ah gets 4 more My days of fighting are over I took some and gave more

We have the choice of two people who will lead this country out of this, hopefully. We have Dementia Joe, and we have Donald Trump who proved to handle the economy very well. Donald achieved quit a bit in his 3.5 years as President. Creepy Joe accomplished nothing in his over 40 years of service as Senator and VP. That is of course unless you consider making family members rich while VP an accomplishment.

At some point, this virus will be behind us. Then it's up to whoever the President is to reconstruct the economy. If and when that day comes, we better have the best person to do that job in the White House.
so you want the one who led us into this mess with his utter disregard of the virus for months ,,who gave away money to the 1% like it was gum balls to lead us out?? LOL you give that pos 4 more years and you'll see what a bottom looks like...Meanwhile that crook will be making money hand over fist

Yeah, that's Trump's goal, making money hand over fist. Donald Trump lost over a billions dollars of personal net worth since he announced his candidacy for the President of the United States. That's not somebody in it for the money. In fact, President Trump is probably the first President to step down into the White House instead of stepping up. Every presidential paycheck was donated to some charitable cause. He didn't collect a dime from them.

President Trump acted on the advice from his experts like Fauci, Brix and the CDC. He took action when they stated action was needed, and didn't take action when they didn't think this would be a problem.
Donated and will take a generous deduction At least he's not stealing from his own charity AGAIN And losing billions LOL Making $$$ hand over fist Even went to the British Ambassador to try and get the British open moved to his golf course The emolument clause means nothing to that cheating POS

You don't know shit about deductions. That's obvious in your statement. If you knew anything about them, you'd understand deductions don't amount to that much. Where is this proof that Trump asked the British anything? Trump denies that ever happened. It's more fake news that is spoon fed to you by the NYT or some other leftist lying media.
When trump takes deductions they mean a lot He understates or over states depending on the situation In short the man is a fn crook

Why would deductions for Trump mean anything different than my deductions? Deductions are deductions no matter who takes them.

Because you file a more honest return and don't lie to the Banks about your worth and income to get loans.

People like Donald Trump get audited all the time. It's a constant thing with them. If anybody is encouraged to cheat on their taxes, it would be people like me that the IRS doesn't even bother with, and I have a lot of deductions every single year.
Remember his excuse for not showing his taxes?? He was getting audited What a load of fine trump bullshit He still could have showed them

Once again, you are changing the subject. Furthermore you are pretending to know what Trump's taxes are, that he cheats on them, and that he even took a deduction when he donated his paycheck. You don't know any of these things. You are making them up as you go along.

• Thanks
Because you file a more honest return and don't lie to the Banks about your worth and income to get loans.

People like Donald Trump get audited all the time. It's a constant thing with them. If anybody is encouraged to cheat on their taxes, it would be people like me that the IRS doesn't even bother with, and I have a lot of deductions every single year.
Remember his excuse for not showing his taxes?? He was getting audited What a load of fine trump bullshit He still could have showed them

What were you looking for in Trump's taxes that would have made you vote for him?
I wasn't looking for anything I'm a New Yorker and know him to be a cheating lying swine Every President since I believe Nixon ,showed their taxes Need to prove they weren't doing anything illegal Trump couldn't show his and you guys can't figure out why?? I'd guess because he might end up in jail instead of the WH

No, it's because having children are no real expense to them like they are for working people. One of the reasons I never got married and had a family was the expense.

Having kids they can't afford really is irresponsible. That we bail them out and pay their bills for them is pathetic. That they can continue to plop out babies while they are on the public dole is unconscionable

Which is why I say the criteria to get any welfare should be to be fixed before you get one dime. It makes no sense to encourage people to have children likely to be failures like their parents, and actually penalize people who will have middle-class kids or above. We're doing everything the exact opposite of what we should be doing if we really want to tackle poverty.

This pos has made a joke out of our laws and morons here jump up and down with joy Yeah ,you know who I'm talking about Tex
ANd assholes like you celebrate Cuomo killing the elderly. You’re the joke here moron,
And soon You're an asshole and one reason America could never be great again with scum like you here
I should report you. But watching you melt down is so enjoyable. Again, change your diaper baby. America is great despite scumbags like you. Fuck off.
Great lantern ?? Just how great are we with this hated world wide POS in charge ?... and I really don't wish death upon you ,just lots of pain
We're better than we've been in a long time. Hated worldwide? Boo hoo other nations can't mooch off us anymore. Tough shit. You want me in pain? Come try it bitch. I'll laugh at you.
How good are we having it now ?? Soon ALL nations will supercede us Trump has turned this nation into something most people laugh at And you'll get plenty of pain if your ah gets 4 more My days of fighting are over I took some and gave more

We have the choice of two people who will lead this country out of this, hopefully. We have Dementia Joe, and we have Donald Trump who proved to handle the economy very well. Donald achieved quit a bit in his 3.5 years as President. Creepy Joe accomplished nothing in his over 40 years of service as Senator and VP. That is of course unless you consider making family members rich while VP an accomplishment.

At some point, this virus will be behind us. Then it's up to whoever the President is to reconstruct the economy. If and when that day comes, we better have the best person to do that job in the White House.
so you want the one who led us into this mess with his utter disregard of the virus for months ,,who gave away money to the 1% like it was gum balls to lead us out?? LOL you give that pos 4 more years and you'll see what a bottom looks like...Meanwhile that crook will be making money hand over fist

Yeah, that's Trump's goal, making money hand over fist. Donald Trump lost over a billions dollars of personal net worth since he announced his candidacy for the President of the United States. That's not somebody in it for the money. In fact, President Trump is probably the first President to step down into the White House instead of stepping up. Every presidential paycheck was donated to some charitable cause. He didn't collect a dime from them.

President Trump acted on the advice from his experts like Fauci, Brix and the CDC. He took action when they stated action was needed, and didn't take action when they didn't think this would be a problem.
Donated and will take a generous deduction At least he's not stealing from his own charity AGAIN And losing billions LOL Making $$$ hand over fist Even went to the British Ambassador to try and get the British open moved to his golf course The emolument clause means nothing to that cheating POS

You don't know shit about deductions. That's obvious in your statement. If you knew anything about them, you'd understand deductions don't amount to that much. Where is this proof that Trump asked the British anything? Trump denies that ever happened. It's more fake news that is spoon fed to you by the NYT or some other leftist lying media.
When trump takes deductions they mean a lot He understates or over states depending on the situation In short the man is a fn crook

Why would deductions for Trump mean anything different than my deductions? Deductions are deductions no matter who takes them.

And you aren't the criminal that Rump hires to do his shady deals and file those taxes. You can't afford those million dollar babies.

No, it's because having children is no real expense to them like they are for working people. One of the reasons I never got married and had a family was the expense.

Like you have any say in them F***ing like Rabbits. This ain't China.

I can readily agree Should use birth control

Don’t tell Dragonlady that, the uninformed Canadian isn’t that swift.

What were you looking for in Trump's taxes that would have made you vote for him?
I wasn't looking for anything I'm a New Yorker and know him to be a cheating lying swine Every President since I believe Nixon ,showed their taxes Need to prove they weren't doing anything illegal Trump couldn't show his and you guys can't figure out why?? I'd guess because he might end up in jail instead of the WH

If the IRS can't catch him doing anything illegal, what makes you think that you can find what they didn't?

We know why President Trump didn't show his taxes. The only reason you want him to release his returns is so you can find something to bash him on like being cheap to charity or paying a low percentage compared to other Americans. It has nothing to do with you thinking you can find out if he's cheating or not.

But aren't republicans for no abortions? The more the merrier?

Are you trying to be amusing or are you trying to cheer up my day?

They can fuck like anything they want. They can have as many kids as they want, provided I don't have to pay for them. But when taxpayers have to fund their kids, it should be up to taxpayers to require them to not have anymore children.

They can fuck like anything they want. They can have as many kids as they want, provided I don't have to pay for them. But when taxpayers have to fund their kids, it should be up to taxpayers to require them to not have anymore children.

Again, this ain't China.

If the IRS can't catch him doing anything illegal, what makes you think that you can find what they didn't?

We know why President Trump didn't show his taxes. The only reason you want him to release his returns is so you can find something to bash him on like being cheap to charity or paying a low percentage compared to other Americans. It has nothing to do with you thinking you can find out if he's cheating or not.
IF when his taxes ever are shown I promise you if they don't find him cheating I'll never vote Dem again

IF when his taxes ever are shown I promise you if they don't find him cheating I'll never vote Dem again

If the IRS can't find him cheating or doing anything illegal, who in the public can? When Hillary brought up Trump's taxes, he made an offer to her: Trump said he will show his returns if she released her transcript to her speech at Wall Street. Guess what? Hillary didn't even consider the offer.

• Wow

Again, this ain't China.

It doesn't have to be to make sensible regulations.

Once again, you are changing the subject. Furthermore you are pretending to know what Trump's taxes are, that he cheats on them, and that he even took a deduction when he donated his paycheck. You don't know any of these things. You are making them up as you go along.
There are known knowns Ray and one of them is trump is a dishonest prick Always was always will be A leopard doesn't change it's spots

Forum List

Back