Another Smart Politician

Another snowflake that cannot be trusted by is wife.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Any idiot person-of-note in this day and age who permits private time with a woman outside of his personal circle deserves his fate should the woman decide on a whim to seek victimhood status.

What a load of bullshit.

If you can’t trust yourself alone with a woman just say so.

What does he do if he is in an elevator with 5 people and 3 get out on a floor not his own and he is left alone with a woman?

Does he get out and walk up the stairs?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I guess there are no film and sound crews involved in interviews these days. Just one lowly reporter and their cassette recorder.

Last edited:

Given some of the bullshit allegations that go around, it may not be a bad idea to implement that policy for all men who may be falsely accused.
:dunno:

To be honest, I don't think any wife should trust a husband who wields a lot of power. They usually suffer from narcissistic personality disorder (not just a pejorative, but the actual condition) which makes them likely to fuck lots of women (or men).

Any idiot person-of-note in this day and age who permits private time with a woman outside of his personal circle deserves his fate should the woman decide on a whim to seek victimhood status.

What a load of bullshit.

What does he do if he is in an elevator with 5 people and 3 get out on a floor not his own and he is left alone with a woman?

Again, you are only focusing on the trust of one person. What about the woman? Can we trust her? Will she make up some bullshit?

I guess there are no film and sound crews involved in interviews these days. Just one lowly reporter and their cassette recorder.
If it is a newspaper or magazine interview you don't need a sound or film crew.

What a load of bullshit.

You are often a bonehead.

Also if he is in an elevator with 5 people, there are 6 in the elevator. 3 leave, 3 remain.

I don't think he is wrong in his stance. Look at all these cases where women are taken at their word that something happened and the guy is automatically considered guilty. We saw this with Kavanaugh.

So, the guy is being cautious, it's his life and if she doesn't like it, then that is too bad.

What a load of bullshit.

You are often a bonehead.

Also if he is in an elevator with 5 people, there are 6 in the elevator. 3 leave, 3 remain.

I didn’t say 5 other people.

0.o

Funny how dumb people are these days in regards to sex.

How many wives are standing around going "I trust my husband. He keeps himself out of situations where he's alone with other women"
Verse how many wives are standing around going "I trust my husband. He goes out alone with women all the time, and I feel complete secure with him doing that"

If you think that, then this explains why the metoo movement exists.

What a load of bullshit.

No man should trust themselves alone with a gorgeous attractive woman. Unless you had your balls cut off, or you are so mentally screwed up that you actually think you are a woman yourself.....

There is a reason they say "pride comes before a fall". The idiot that walks around saying "I'm above that, I'll never make that mistake, I am simply too good"... yeah just wait a few years, and that guy will end up in the news somewhere.

You need to grow up.

Besides..... that wasn't even the point of his post. You completely missed what he was saying.

He was saying that if you get alone with a woman in todays world, that woman can go out and claim she was victimized by you, and just like they did to Kavanaugh, they'll believe her and destroy your life.

His post had nothing to do with trusting yourself... it had to do with you trusting the woman. We're suppose to "believe all woman" no matter what they say.

In that world, if you get alone with a chick, that chick can walk out and say anything she wants, and there is a host of morons that just blindly accept what they say, and are willing to destroy your whole world.

Last edited:

0.o

Funny how dumb people are these days in regards to sex.

How many wives are standing around going "I trust my husband. He keeps himself out of situations where he's alone with other women"
Verse how many wives are standing around going "I trust my husband. He goes out alone with women all the time, and I feel complete secure with him doing that"

If you think that, then this explains why the metoo movement exists.

Every wife of a good marriage, if you cannot trust your spouse what is the point of being married?

My wife trusted me through dozens of deployments including a 6 month West-Pac to places where getting laid cost less than a meal.

What a load of bullshit.

No man should trust themselves alone with a gorgeous attractive woman. Less you had your balls cut off, or you are so mentally screwed up that you actually think you are a woman yourself.....

You need to grow up.

The fact you are unable to control yourself does not make you man, it makes you a child.

Actually one of many males who are growing in numbers that do not trust women anymore. Equality with traditional special treatment is a mutha ph uka!

In this day and age a man could just as easily be accused of hitting on another man.

I guess nobody should ever be alone with anyone ever again.

Forum List

Back