Another Smart Politician

Another snowflake that cannot be trusted by is wife.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

0.o

Funny how dumb people are these days in regards to sex.

How many wives are standing around going "I trust my husband. He keeps himself out of situations where he's alone with other women"
Verse how many wives are standing around going "I trust my husband. He goes out alone with women all the time, and I feel complete secure with him doing that"

If you think that, then this explains why the metoo movement exists.

Every wife of a good marriage, if you cannot trust your spouse what is the point of being married?

My wife trusted me through dozens of deployments including a 6 month West-Pac to places where getting laid cost less than a meal.

I trust my spouse, I don't trust the other person not to make up shit latter in life.

Any idiot person-of-note in this day and age who permits private time with a woman outside of his personal circle deserves his fate should the woman decide on a whim to seek victimhood status.

What a load of bullshit.

If you can’t trust yourself alone with a woman just say so.

What does he do if he is in an elevator with 5 people and 3 get out on a floor not his own and he is left alone with a woman?

Does he get out and walk up the stairs?

You are often a bonehead.

Also if he is in an elevator with 5 people, there are 6 in the elevator. 3 leave, 3 remain.

I didn’t say 5 other people.

Yes, you did.

What does he do if he is in an elevator with 5 people and 3 get out on a floor not his own and he is left alone with a woman?

Any idiot person-of-note in this day and age who permits private time with a woman outside of his personal circle deserves his fate should the woman decide on a whim to seek victimhood status.

What a load of bullshit.

Also if he is in an elevator with 5 people, there are 6 in the elevator. 3 leave, 3 remain.

Yes, you did.

Yes, the elevator has 5 people in it.

Thanks.

What a load of bullshit.

Yes, you did.

Thanks.

"Yes, the elevator has 5 people in it. "

yes...

5 people and him.

What a load of bullshit.

Yes, you did.

Thanks.

yes...

5 people and him.

That is not what I said. The phrase “with 5 people” refers to the elevator, not one of the people.

Yes, you did.

Thanks.

yes...

5 people and him.

That is not what I said. The phrase “with 5 people” refers to the elevator, not one of the people.

what you said:
"he is in an elevator with 5 people and 3 get out on a floor not his own and he is left alone with a woman?"

him, and 5 people

Yes, you did.

Thanks.

yes...

5 people and him.

what you said:
"he is in an elevator with 5 people and 3 get out on a floor not his own and he is left alone with a woman?"

him, and 5 people

The “with 5 people” refers to the elevator, not one of the people.

Yes, you did.

Thanks.

yes...

5 people and him.

what you said:

him, and 5 people

The “with 5 people” refers to the elevator, not one of the people.

Not what it says.

he is WITH 5 people.

total, 6.

Yes, you did.

Thanks.

yes...

5 people and him.

Alright, enough with the bullshit about the goddamn elevator.

Gator, do you believe it is a bad idea for a politician to set up rules to avoid the appearance of impropriety?

Do you think this politician should do away with his rule?

0.o

How many wives are standing around going "I trust my husband. He keeps himself out of situations where he's alone with other women"
Verse how many wives are standing around going "I trust my husband. He goes out alone with women all the time, and I feel complete secure with him doing that"

Every wife of a good marriage, if you cannot trust your spouse what is the point of being married?

My wife trusted me through dozens of deployments including a 6 month West-Pac to places where getting laid cost less than a meal.

You still missed it. The whole reason the wife trusts her husband, is because he isn't going alone with other women.

And a woman who trusts a husband who has no boundaries... that woman is getting ready to have her heart broken, and sitting around "i never thought he was screw another woman!"

Now I get it, you have not had this problem. Well peachy for you. Do you know how many women will wake up TODAY, and find out their husband is having an affair? Thousands. Thousands.

And each one before the affair was saying "Oh I trust my husband!".

Yes, you did.

Thanks.

yes...

5 people and him.

Alright, enough with the bullshit about the goddamn elevator.

Gator, do you believe it is a bad idea for a politician to set up rules to avoid the appearance of impropriety?

Do you think this politician should do away with his rule?

I think it is a stupid, antiquated view. Having a credentialed reporter in the vehicle with you is not giving the appearance of impropriety.

When I still attended church we had people that would not go down the beer and wine aisle at a grocery store lest they be mistaken for buying the devils drink. Utter stupidity.

0.o

You still missed it. The whole reason the wife trusts her husband, is because he isn't going alone with other women.

And a woman who trusts a husband who has no boundaries... that woman is getting ready to have her heart broken, and sitting around "i never thought he was screw another woman!"

Now I get it, you have not had this problem. Well peachy for you. Do you know how many women will wake up TODAY, and find out their husband is having an affair? Thousands. Thousands.

We are not talking about the husband being alone in a hotel room, we are taking about a professional setting during normal business hours.

I often have to drive an hour or two too meet with operators or go to trade shows. We always send two people, often there is a man and a woman.

Someone once asked my wife if she was worried, her answer was “if I couldn’t trust him to drive in a car with a female, I would not stay married to him”

0.o

We are not talking about the husband being alone in a hotel room, we are taking about a professional setting during normal business hours.

I often have to drive an hour or two too meet with operators or go to trade shows. We always send two people, often there is a man and a woman.

Someone once asked my wife if she was worried, her answer was “if I couldn’t trust him to drive in a car with a female, I would not stay married to him”

And there are women that have said the same thing, and a year or two later, their husbands are screwing that woman that was in the car with him.

I know this, because I know a woman right now, that had this happen to her, and she would have said the exact same thing as your wife, the year before it happened.

Just the facts man.

Yes, you did.

Thanks.

yes...

5 people and him.

what you said:

him, and 5 people

I'd ask him to diagram the sentence, but ... :auiqs.jpg:

0.o

And there are women that have said the same thing, and a year or two later, their husbands are screwing that woman that was in the car with him.

I know this, because I know a woman right now, that had this happen to her, and she would have said the exact same thing as your wife, the year before it happened.

Just the facts man.

If someone is going to cheat, they are going to cheat. Living your life waiting for them to do so is a shitty way to live.

Fairly simple solution. When being interviewed, activate the recording app on your phone, place it on the table and say, "I'm recording this entire interview and it doesn't stop until we both walk away". The other person is aware they're being recorded, so it's legal to use in court if they want to accuse you of something. If they don't want to be recorded, they don't get to interview you.

0.o

Just the facts man.

If someone is going to cheat, they are going to cheat. Living your life waiting for them to do so is a shitty way to live.

Nah. I disagree with your conclusion. If you put yourself in a compromising situation, you are more likely to do something wrong.

Why do you think the saying "he got in with the wrong crowd" came from? I knew a guy who got in with a bunch of others that were into drugs, and the first thing he did after getting released from prison, was to move to a new location and cut off ties with those people. Because even he himself knew that if he kept hanging around those people, he'd be back into the drug culture.

I knew another guy that was hanging with the wrong people, and one day they started vandalizing homes. After the police caught them, the first thing he did was cut off these people from his life, because he knew they would do it again... and they did, but the next time he wasn't with them.

Putting yourself in a compromising situation drastically increases the chances of you doing something wrong.

What's funny is that typically people understand that with their kids. You see kids acting crazy, and into bad things, you tend to move your kids elsewhere, to limit their exposure to those bad influence.

Yet for some stupid reason, when people get older, we have this pseudo super-man complex where, you think outside influence can no longer corrupt. You are crazy if you think that.

Gotta be honest... that's a bad line of thinking.

I mean I get what you saying. If a man intends to cheat, he's going to cheat. But many men just get sucked into a bad situation, because they didn't have proper boundaries for their lives.

Nah. I disagree with your conclusion. If you put yourself in a compromising situation, you are more likely to do something wrong.

Why do you think the saying "he got in with the wrong crowd" came from? I knew a guy who got in with a bunch of others that were into drugs, and the first thing he did after getting released from prison, was to move to a new location and cut off ties with those people. Because even he himself knew that if he kept hanging around those people, he'd be back into the drug culture.

I knew another guy that was hanging with the wrong people, and one day they started vandalizing homes. After the police caught them, the first thing he did was cut off these people from his life, because he knew they would do it again... and they did, but the next time he wasn't with them.

Putting yourself in a compromising situation drastically increases the chances of you doing something wrong.

What's funny is that typically people understand that with their kids. You see kids acting crazy, and into bad things, you tend to move your kids elsewhere, to limit their exposure to those bad influence.

Yet for some stupid reason, when people get older, we have this pseudo super-man complex where, you think outside influence can no longer corrupt. You are crazy if you think that.

I mean I get what you saying. If a man intends to cheat, he's going to cheat. But many men just get sucked into a bad situation, because they didn't have proper boundaries for their lives.

Meeting with a member of the opposite sex in a business setting during the day is not a compromising situation, it is and should be a normal. The mindset that such a thing is a problem, is the problem.

As I stated above, I am on occasion in a car with a female co-worker for up to 2 hours one way for work related activities. Should I tell my boss I will only go with another man even though the female is the expert on the commodity we are dealing with? That makes no sense. The idea that a man and a woman cannot do business without fucking each other harkens back to the days when women were rare in the work place. It is time to rise ourselves above such caveman like thinking.

Kids and teenager's brains are not fully developed, they lack impulse control. Most people when they become adults have out grown that problem.

Just the facts man.

Wow!
All the dishonest people I know are White Collar!

Just the facts man.

Wow!
All the dishonest people I know are White Collar!

ronald-reagan-riding-a-velociraptor-1-3035-1341259235-3_big.jpg

What does that have to do with anything?

Forum List

Back