Another Smart Politician

Nah. I disagree with your conclusion. If you put yourself in a compromising situation, you are more likely to do something wrong.

Why do you think the saying "he got in with the wrong crowd" came from? I knew a guy who got in with a bunch of others that were into drugs, and the first thing he did after getting released from prison, was to move to a new location and cut off ties with those people. Because even he himself knew that if he kept hanging around those people, he'd be back into the drug culture.

I knew another guy that was hanging with the wrong people, and one day they started vandalizing homes. After the police caught them, the first thing he did was cut off these people from his life, because he knew they would do it again... and they did, but the next time he wasn't with them.

Putting yourself in a compromising situation drastically increases the chances of you doing something wrong.

What's funny is that typically people understand that with their kids. You see kids acting crazy, and into bad things, you tend to move your kids elsewhere, to limit their exposure to those bad influence.

Yet for some stupid reason, when people get older, we have this pseudo super-man complex where, you think outside influence can no longer corrupt. You are crazy if you think that.

Gotta be honest... that's a bad line of thinking.

I mean I get what you saying. If a man intends to cheat, he's going to cheat. But many men just get sucked into a bad situation, because they didn't have proper boundaries for their lives.

Meeting with a member of the opposite sex in a business setting during the day is not a compromising situation, it is and should be a normal. The mindset that such a thing is a problem, is the problem.

As I stated above, I am on occasion in a car with a female co-worker for up to 2 hours one way for work related activities. Should I tell my boss I will only go with another man even though the female is the expert on the commodity we are dealing with? That makes no sense. The idea that a man and a woman cannot do business without fucking each other harkens back to the days when women were rare in the work place. It is time to rise ourselves above such caveman like thinking.

Kids and teenager's brains are not fully developed, they lack impulse control. Most people when they become adults have out grown that problem.

If I felt it necessary would do that. I would rather change jobs, than changing wives, because I ended up in an affair.

You say that is not necessary for you. Great. Not all men are you. Most men have a pretty powerful sex drive. Perhaps you don't. That's fine.

Nah. I disagree with your conclusion. If you put yourself in a compromising situation, you are more likely to do something wrong.

Why do you think the saying "he got in with the wrong crowd" came from? I knew a guy who got in with a bunch of others that were into drugs, and the first thing he did after getting released from prison, was to move to a new location and cut off ties with those people. Because even he himself knew that if he kept hanging around those people, he'd be back into the drug culture.

I knew another guy that was hanging with the wrong people, and one day they started vandalizing homes. After the police caught them, the first thing he did was cut off these people from his life, because he knew they would do it again... and they did, but the next time he wasn't with them.

Putting yourself in a compromising situation drastically increases the chances of you doing something wrong.

What's funny is that typically people understand that with their kids. You see kids acting crazy, and into bad things, you tend to move your kids elsewhere, to limit their exposure to those bad influence.

Yet for some stupid reason, when people get older, we have this pseudo super-man complex where, you think outside influence can no longer corrupt. You are crazy if you think that.

I mean I get what you saying. If a man intends to cheat, he's going to cheat. But many men just get sucked into a bad situation, because they didn't have proper boundaries for their lives.

Meeting with a member of the opposite sex in a business setting during the day is not a compromising situation, it is and should be a normal. The mindset that such a thing is a problem, is the problem.

As I stated above, I am on occasion in a car with a female co-worker for up to 2 hours one way for work related activities. Should I tell my boss I will only go with another man even though the female is the expert on the commodity we are dealing with? That makes no sense. The idea that a man and a woman cannot do business without fucking each other harkens back to the days when women were rare in the work place. It is time to rise ourselves above such caveman like thinking.

Kids and teenager's brains are not fully developed, they lack impulse control. Most people when they become adults have out grown that problem.

If I felt it necessary would do that. I would rather change jobs, than changing wives, because I ended up in an affair.

You say that is not necessary for you. Great. Not all men are you. Most men have a pretty powerful sex drive. Perhaps you don't. That's fine.

I have a wife that satisfies me. Sorry that you do not. you might want to get counseling.

We are not talking about the husband being alone in a hotel room, we are taking about a professional setting during normal business hours.

I often have to drive an hour or two too meet with operators or go to trade shows. We always send two people, often there is a man and a woman.

Someone once asked my wife if she was worried, her answer was “if I couldn’t trust him to drive in a car with a female, I would not stay married to him”

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

And there are women that have said the same thing, and a year or two later, their husbands are screwing that woman that was in the car with him.

I know this, because I know a woman right now, that had this happen to her, and she would have said the exact same thing as your wife, the year before it happened.

Just the facts man.

If someone is going to cheat, they are going to cheat. Living your life waiting for them to do so is a shitty way to live.

Wow!
All the dishonest people I know are White Collar!

ronald-reagan-riding-a-velociraptor-1-3035-1341259235-3_big.jpg

What does that have to do with anything?
Loosen up; it’s a wisecrack.

I have a wife that satisfies me. Sorry that you do not. you might want to get counseling.

This has nothing to do with me. I have nothing to do with topic. I'm speaking from 20 years of experience talking with other men, and with marriage counselors.

That's strange cop-out argument jump to "you must not be satisfied with your wife"... you don't have any idea who you are talking to lol

This has nothing to do with me. I have nothing to do with topic. I'm speaking from 20 years of experience talking with other men, and with marriage counselors.

That's strange cop-out argument jump to "you must not be satisfied with your wife"... you don't have any idea who you are talking to lol

you are the one that cannot be in a car with a female and not trust yourself to try and fuck her...not me.

You are the one that would rather leave a job than be in a car with a woman, presumably because you cannot control your "powerful sex drive".

You are the one that assumed because I do not try to fuck everything with two legs and a pussy I do not have a "powerful sex drive".

Another snowflake that cannot be trusted by is wife.

so women don't make false accusations that you can trust to be alone with a women and she not do so?

so all those women that has made accusations against B. Clinton are all truthful and you wanted a rapist back in the White House?

so women don't make false accusations that you can trust to be alone with a women and she not do so?

so all those women that has made accusations against B. Clinton are all truthful and you wanted a rapist back in the White House?

do men not make false accusations? Could some male reporter not accuse him of being gay and making a pass at him?

nobody accused Bill of raping them while they were riding in a car together in the middle of the fucking day.

do men not make false accusations? Could some male reporter not accuse him of being gay and making a pass at him?

nobody accused Bill of raping them while they were riding in a car together in the middle of the fucking day.
he has been accused of rape and not just by one women and because you don't believe women make false accusations and men shouldn't protect them selves from these false accusations Clinton is guilty of rape

A sad reflection of where we are as a society today.

Actually it is a sad remnant of the past.
Depends on how the motivation of the guy is perceived.

He could be perceived as a vicious sexual predator, unable to control his savage carnal impulses and trying desperately to keep women away; or he could be perceived as a guy who sees what's happening in our culture and wants to avoid any appearance or suggestion of improper behavior.

Eye of the beholder, I reckon.

Last edited:

he has been accused of rape and not just by one women and because you don't believe women make false accusations and men shouldn't protect them selves from these false accusations Clinton is guilty of rape

I did not say women do not make false accusations, I just understand that men make them too. For some odd reason you seem to think only women do these things.

That says a lot about you.

I did not say women do not make false accusations, I just understand that men make them too. For some odd reason you seem to think only women do these things.

so tell me whats the likelihood that a gay man will make false accusations of sexual assault against another known straight man one that is married to a women and be believed? very unlikely

you protect your self from the probable not always the possible

its like saying its possible to get hit with a meteor but the chances that it will happen is so slim its not probable so one doesn't need to protect them selves from it
unlike a republican candidate getting accused of sexual assault by a women which has become a probable occurrence now days

Last edited:

so tell me whats the likelihood that a gay man will make false accusations of sexual assault against another known straight man one that is married to a women and be believed? very unlikely

its like saying it possible to get hit with a meteor but the chances that it will happen is so slim one doesn't need to protect them selves from it
unlike a republican candidate getting accused of sexual assault which has become a normal occurrence now days

There is a long list of “conservative Christians” that turned out to be closeted gays.

Nobody believes the women either, so again your only issues seem to be with women...why is that?

Is there something you would like yo share with the group?

its like saying it possible to get hit with a meteor but the chances that it will happen is so slim one doesn't need to protect them selves from it
unlike a republican candidate getting accused of sexual assault which has become a normal occurrence now days

There is a long list of “conservative Christians” that turned out to be closeted gays.

Nobody believes the women either, so again your only issues seem to be with women...why is that?

Is there something you would like yo share with the group?
so how many straight married men been falsely accused of sexual assault by a gay male? then compare that to the amount to women falsely accusing straight men of sexual assault?

is it possible for gay man make false accusation of sexual assault of a straight man sure but highly unlikely it will happen its not probable

so till you come up with a figure of gay men making false accusation against straight men your attempt of an equivalence is absurd

I guess there are no film and sound crews involved in interviews these days. Just one lowly reporter and their cassette recorder.
If it is a newspaper or magazine interview you don't need a sound or film crew.
She works for Mississippi Today.

Don’t know anything about it.
Little bit more to them than a paper or magazine.
Larrison Campbell, Author at Mississippi Today

Any idiot person-of-note in this day and age who permits private time with a woman outside of his personal circle deserves his fate should the woman decide on a whim to seek victimhood status.

What a load of bullshit.

If you can’t trust yourself alone with a woman just say so.

What does he do if he is in an elevator with 5 people and 3 get out on a floor not his own and he is left alone with a woman?

Does he get out and walk up the stairs?

Showing you don't even understand what is being talked about. When the woman is not alone in the room with you, it's kind of difficult to make up the lies like you did with Kavanaugh and Trump. It's called being proactive and protecting yourself from the multitude of liars this #metoo fad has spawned.

Forum List

Back