Another Thug with a Badge

Thousands of good cop-citizen interactions each and every day.

Thousands.

The Regressive Left doesn't have much to say about them.

No political advantage. Imagine their disappointment.

What should anyone say about them NOT fucking with people? Good job?
You're gonna say the worst thing you can think of, whether it's true or not.

No seriously, what should anyone say about a cop not harassing someone? Like, a pat on the back for not being a dick?
Perfect example of my point, thanks.

I predict it, you folks do it. Amazing.

One: You have to actually make a prediction
Two: You said the left wont say anything about cops being decent. What should we say? Or are you expecting the left to say something you cant even describe because you're fair?

I wonder if Mac has ever thanked someone for not wronging him? And how people look at him after he does it?

"Thanks for not stealing my wallet?" Black guy looks at him like o_O

"Thanks Waiter for not spitting in my soup" Waiters face :uhh:

The idea that someone should congratulate someone for acting like a decent human being shows how far off this topic is. We usually dont praise someone for NOT being a jerk...but with cops thats, what, going above and beyond? :laugh:

There are 1,000,000 cops in America.
They make 14,000,000 arrests per year....or....about 1 per month per officer....160 hours a month of work and ONE arrest per officer????? (yeah I know....a REAL tyranny state there)

And of those....we see a tiny %.....less than 0.001%....who turn bad.

BUT....that's enough to fill a message board with 1 or 2 new "examples" per day and enough to convince retard liberals that the 0.001% is a good example of the other 99.999%.

The idea that someone should congratulate someone for acting like a decent human being shows how far off this topic is. We usually dont praise someone for NOT being a jerk...but with cops thats, what, going above and beyond? :laugh:

They make 14,000,000 arrests per year....or....about 1 per month per officer....160 hours a month of work and ONE arrest per officer????? (yeah I know....a REAL tyranny state there)

BUT....that's enough to fill a message board with 1 or 2 new "examples" per day and enough to convince retard liberals that the 0.001% is a good example of the other 99.999%.

You say this like someone shouldnt care about bad cops because there are so many good ones so let it slide lol.

You say this like someone shouldnt care about bad cops because there are so many good ones so let it slide lol.

You are a liar.

Forum List

Back