Another Victim Shot By A Trigger Happy Homeowner

So more to it then just pulling into a driveway and then backing up but getting shot.

Liberals created this situation

And in a free country such as ours there is no way to return to less insane times

We are doomed
No, I don't see it as a "Liberal," created problem. Do you spend a lot of time around your WiFi, do you own a smartphone, do you sleep next to it? Do you keep your cordless phone away from you when you sleep? Do you make an effort to get away from it all?

Science fiction writers foresaw this type of insanity, emotional problems, and social disruptions, being caused by ever increasing leaps in technology.

Many of them predicted that folks would willingly commit suicide en mass, and might revolt against the robots and machines. Not many, saw the machine algorithms and attendant technology, causing us to become emotionally destabilized, and turning on each other. I tend not to read a whole lot of sci-fi, just the classics, but the Terminator movies predicted that the AI would have folks turning on each other and the Machines by now.

This isn't a situation entirely caused by Liberals, it is one caused by corporate power, government power, and the advance of technology, it isn't political at all. It is about the algorithms, and the technology it uses.

Microwave frequency electromagnetic fields (EMFs) produce widespread neuropsychiatric effects including depression​

1681838600202.png

References​

1. Abdel-Rassoul et al., 2007
    G. Abdel-Rassoul, O.A. El-Fateh, M.A. Salem, A. Michael, F. Farahat, M.A. El-Batanouny, E. Salem
    Neurobehavioral effects among inhabitants around mobile phone stations
    Neurotoxicology, 28 (2007), pp. 434-440

. . . there is a shit load more, but let's be real. . . I've known this forever, have warned folks, have never owned a smart device, and no one is interested. :rolleyes:

Hell, I have my cordless phone placed as far as possible away from my bed. . . :sigh2:

Last edited:
No, I don't see it as a "Liberal," created problem. Do you speand a lot of time around your WiFi, do you own a smartphone, do you sleep next to it? Do you keep your cordless phone away from you when you sleep? Do you make an effort to get away from it all?

Science fiction writers foresaw this type of insanity, emotional problems, and social disruptions, being caused by ever increasing leaps in technology.

Many of them predicted that folks would willingly commit suicide en mass, and might revolt against the robots and machines. Not many, saw the machine algorithms and attendant technology, causing us to become emotionally destabilized, and turning on each other. I tend not to read a whole lot of sci-fi, just the classics, but the Terminator movies predicted that the AI would have folks turning on each other and the Machines by now.

This isn't a situation entirely caused by Liberals, it is one caused by corporate power, government power, and the advance of technology, it isn't political at all. It is about the algorithms, and the technology it uses.

Microwave frequency electromagnetic fields (EMFs) produce widespread neuropsychiatric effects including depression​

View attachment 777517

References​

G. Abdel-Rassoul, O.A. El-Fateh, M.A. Salem, A. Michael, F. Farahat, M.A. El-Batanouny, E. Salem

. . . there is a shit load more, but let's be real. . . I've known this forever, have warned folks, have never owned a smart device, and no one is interested. :rolleyes:

Hell, I have my cordless phone placed as far as possible away from my bed. . . :sigh2:
Thats an information overflow if there ever was one

My microwave made me do it?

Now I’ve heard everything

Our culture used to be very conservative and relatively peaceful and sane

Now its very liberal and severe societal problems are showing up

With everyone carrying phones with NAV, one would think going to the wrong place by accident wouldn’t happen in the first place.

No, I don't see it as a "Liberal," created problem. Do you speand a lot of time around your WiFi, do you own a smartphone, do you sleep next to it? Do you keep your cordless phone away from you when you sleep? Do you make an effort to get away from it all?

View attachment 777517

References​

Mail us the book next time

"An elderly white man shoots a trespasser and immediately the media has a motive
A trans terrorist murders Christian kids and they pretend there’s no motive even though there’s literally a manifesto"

Justice must work BOTH ways....and if it doesn't there is NO justice at all. :dunno:

"An elderly white man shoots a trespasser and immediately the media has a motive
A trans terrorist murders Christian kids and they pretend there’s no motive even though there’s literally a manifesto"

Justice must work BOTH ways....and if it doesn't there is NO justice at all. :dunno:
Biden commented on this but failed to comment on the white woman shot in a driveway…..she was the wrong color.

I wonder what he had going on in his life (drugs?) that’d he’d be so paranoid about a car pulling into his driveway?

Forum List

Back