Zone1 Another wild weekend in Chicago 63 shot, 9 killed. Media says "Meh"

I see you couldn’t debate the point, so you revert to an insult.

The top 10 cities as far as violent crime are all Democrat cities.
You not being able to understand what "rate" and "per capita" mean are problems I can't fix on this forum. Barely any cities are run by republicans, because the resulting murder rates and murders per capita would make those cities unliveable. But since you hate cities so much, maybe that's your goal.

You not being able to understand what "rate" and "per capita" mean are problems I can't fix on this forum. Barely any cities are run by republicans, because the resulting murder rates and murders per capita would make those cities unliveable. But since you hate cities so much, maybe that's your goal.
Wow. Such logic….the Democrat cities are all crime-ridden because it would be worse under Republicans.

And I love cities. I just stay clear of the worst of them, all run by Democrats.

Ummm….Do you understand what Per Capita means?

Wasn't my point, was it? Do you find 63 people being murdered in Chicago over the weekend concerning or not? The mayor doesn't seem to.

Wow. Such logic….the Democrat cities are all crime-ridden because it would be worse under Republicans.

And I love cities. I just stay clear of the worst of them, all run by Democrats.
Such logic.... "guns kill people in cities, they just need more guns." Wow. Logical.

The Democrats run on making things easier on law-breakers. The Democrat antisemite running for DC mayor named only one initiative on his platform: to lower fines for red-light runners (who put others‘ lives at risk).

Wasn't my point, was it? Do you find 63 people being murdered in Chicago over the weekend concerning or not? The mayor doesn't seem to.

Why the obsession with Chicago?
It is a huge fucking city

There are many cities more violent than Chicago

Where do you get the idea that 63 were murdered?

Why the obsession with Chicago?
It is a huge fucking city

There are many cities more violent than Chicago

Where do you get the idea that 63 were murdered?

Excuse me, 63 shot.

Do you find it concerning or not? Particularly, since this is a fairly regular occurrence there every weekend.

Chicago is a right wing talking point. The OP doesn't give a damn about Chicago. He just wants to race bait.

Excuse me, 63 shot.

Do you find it concerning or not? Particularly, since this is a fairly regular occurrence there every weekend.
If you aren't for gun control, stop talking about shootings.

Excuse me, 63 shot.

i am concerned that it happens in every city in the US. Many cities are much more dangerous than Chicago

I am concerned enough to want to limit access to handguns, require licensing, background checks

Conservatives mock the carnage but are unwilling to do anything about it.

i am concerned that it happens in every city in the US. Many cities are much more dangerous than Chicago

I am concerned enough to want to limit access to handguns, require licensing, background checks
Sure. because all the gang bangers are going to go through all of that trouble, right?

Guns are only a symptom of the problem. They aren't the disease. This country has been experiencing cultural and societal rot going back to the 70s and banning guns isn't going to solve that. If you truly cared about all this violence in inner cities you'd start looking into the driving forces behind it, but that's something the left doesn't want to do because they know you will find your fingerprints all over it.

Sure. because all the gang bangers are going to go through all of that trouble, right?

Guns are only a symptom of the problem. They aren't the disease. This country has been experiencing cultural and societal rot going back to the 70s and banning guns isn't going to solve that. If you truly cared about all this violence in inner cities you'd start looking into the driving forces behind it, but that's something the left doesn't want to do because they know you will find your fingerprints all over it.
I think the rot started in the 60s.

Forum List

Back