Anti-abortion activists indicted for undercover videos smearing Planned Parenthood

Fetus Freaks only care about fetal life. They don't care about the lives of women. They are completely black and white thinkers. NO nuance or gray areas.

I am pro-choice. I would never have an abortion AND I would NEVER want aborton re-criminalized.
You're a pro-abortin loon.
I'm a pro-choice voter. I'm against criminalizing abortion.

Fetus Freaks only care about fetal life. They don't care about the lives of women. They are completely black and white thinkers. NO nuance or gray areas.

I am pro-choice. I would never have an abortion AND I would NEVER want aborton re-criminalized.
You're a pro-abortion loon.
I'm pro-choice. I'm not "pro-abortion". I've never had an abortion nor would I choose one.

Sad to see the persecution of the righteous trying to shine light on baby murder and body part sales and theft....only in a immoral disgusting culturally marxist country is this possible.
This is why we must choose our next president wisely. We can't have a third Obama term.
Let's hope abortion becomes a key issue in the election. Polls indicate a majority are in favor of abortion being legal in most cases. A majority also believe Planned Parenthood should continue receiving federal funding.

If that's a key issue -- Hillary wins. :mm:

Change the channel once and awhile fetus fanatic!
Liberal channels are pro abortion. They will never fairly present the other side. I'm happy with my news source. Fox presents both sides...always. What better way to expose the looney left than by letting them talk freely?
Pro-choice. You are anti-choice. Fox is RW. No wonder you like it. Fetus freak.
By you saying "Fetus freak" you reveal yourself to be possessed by demons.
I remember a pro-life rally which happened a few days after Bill Clinton took office as President. That was 1992, 24 years ago.

I remember what the other side did. They shouted:

"Hail Mary, full of grace, keep abortion legal and safe."

Also:

"Keep your rosaries off our ovaries."

The pro-lifers stood in a circle and sang and prayed. We ignored the people on the other side.

All I was thinking is that this was a battle between good and evil, and the pro-abortion side was making it quite clear they were on the side of evil.

Anyone of the pro-choice side, just keep in mind that your side hates God and loves Satan.

Try watching real news instead of propaganda, dupe. PP gives tissue to medical science and are paid back their expenses, stupid. End of story. CHANGE THE GD CHANNEL. Your heroes are robbing you and the middle class and the country blind while you are baffled by bs.
MSNBC is real news? :dig:
It';s as much news as what you listen to
NBC network alters news. Can't trust them.
So does Fox News. Yet you trust them. :eusa_doh:

How many threads to the baby killing supporters need to gloat that other baby killers and body part sellers are LITERALLY getting away with murder?
:cuckoo:
More of those BRILLIANT rebuttals. Your opinion is not wanted,cared for or is BARELY even acknowledged just like you BARELY acknowledged if at all you were murdering a human being with a beating heart.
Right. Anyone who disagrees with you is a "baby killer".

They don't give a shit about babies after they're born. They are the baby killers.

Sad to see the persecution of the righteous trying to shine light on baby murder and body part sales and theft....only in a immoral disgusting culturally marxist country is this possible.
This is why we must choose our next president wisely. We can't have a third Obama term.
Obama can only have 2 terms. Hillary or Bernie can have 2 terms.
Hillary would be obama's third term. Try to keep up.

How many threads to the baby killing supporters need to gloat that other baby killers and body part sellers are LITERALLY getting away with murder?
More of those BRILLIANT rebuttals. Your opinion is not wanted,cared for or is BARELY even acknowledged just like you BARELY acknowledged if at all you were murdering a human being with a beating heart.
:cuckoo::cuckoo:

You're doubling down???

They don't give a shit about babies after they're born. They are the baby killers.
Exactly. They just want to control women. They kill babies by not wanting them to have WIC, or welfare or food stamps. AND they'd kill women who would be at risk for dying in illegal abortions or suicide.

I understand that liberals will throw out all decency, and even put their own souls in danger, to defend unlimited abortion.

The judgment of history will be very harsh on Planned Parenthood and the pro-abortion movement. You will be reviled as equally evil with the Nazis and the Communists.

And that is because pro-life will win, and we will be the people who write the history books.

The younger generation is more pro-life than the previous generation:

Google

The availabilty of technology to prove that there is life in the womb is a big factor. On movies and TV, we can see the sonograms. Hollywood may be pro-abortion, but when it comes down to it, they show the sonograms, and very few characters actually have an abortion.

Doubtful I'll be disappointed. Those criminals will end up behind bars.
How are you going to get the PP executive to "un-say" what they said on videotape? We welcome the trial. Judge Napalitano says "the Prosecutor doesn't have a case. PP was clearly selling body parts."
Don't have to. What they said will not be on trial. It will be the two criminals from the center of medical progress on trial, not Planned Parenthood.
PP will be on trial in the court of public opinion. It is there they will lose.
You're an idiot. They already faced that court and won.

:lmao:

What babies have I have killed sir? NONE. I don't even kill insects, so you're safe with me.
Miss the part that said SUPPORTERS?
I am pro-choice. Does that make me a "baby killer"? No, it doesn't. I have never had an abortion nor would I choose one but I would NOT want abortion to be re-criminalized.
You SUPPORT abortion aka baby murder. Nuff said.
The morning after pill is considered an abortion by fetus freaks. No beating heart there.
Its a human being. Don't want a child? Don't do the ONE thing that can get you pregnant...I know in this disgusting immoral society whoring around is the "in thing" to do fortunately there are SOME of us who are happy with 1 woman and some women who are happy with 1 man and any children produced from that are a blessing not an inconvenience to be thrown in the trash because we chose to be irresponsible selfish assholes.
It's a human zygote, not a baby.
Every see a full grown zygote walking around? It's a baby. Human . Not a frog.

I understand that liberals will throw out all decency, and even put their own souls in danger, to defend unlimited abortion.

The judgment of history will be very harsh on Planned Parenthood and the pro-abortion movement. You will be reviled as equally evil with the Nazis and the Communists.

And that is because pro-life will win, and we will be the people who write the history books.

The younger generation is more pro-life than the previous generation:

Google

The availabilty of technology to prove that there is life in the womb is a big factor. On movies and TV, we can see the sonograms. Hollywood may be pro-abortion, but when it comes down to it, they show the sonograms, and very few characters actually have an abortion.

david_daleiden.jpg

He's getting ready to make some new prison rape videos...a documentary. lol

President Cruz will stop federal funding of abortions paid to Planned Parenthood.

:rolleyes: don't let facts get in your way...

it's important to note that federal dollars are not used to provide the service at the center of the political debate around Planned Parenthood: abortions. That's been banned by law in almost all cases since 1976.

The details of the ban
have shifted over time. Instead, the organization uses money from other sources — private donors and foundations as well as fees — to fund its abortion services.

All told, abortions comprise about 3 percent of all the services Planned Parenthood provides, according to the organization's own data.

In 2011, FactCheck.org also examined this question and found the organization's reports to be accurate.

How Planned Parenthood actually uses its federal funding

No, that is not correct. My family is involved in a home for unwed mothers, which helps them get government benefits and puts them on their feet to take care of themselves.

Doubtful I'll be disappointed. Those criminals will end up behind bars.
How are you going to get the PP executive to "un-say" what they said on videotape? We welcome the trial. Judge Napalitano says "the Prosecutor doesn't have a case. PP was clearly selling body parts."
Don't have to. What they said will not be on trial. It will be the two criminals from the center of medical progress on trial, not Planned Parenthood.
PP will be on trial in the court of public opinion. It is there they will lose.
You're an idiot. They already faced that court and won.

:lmao:
You would deny the videos of Jews piled up in Nazi extermination camps no doubt. PP lost in the court of public opinion and will lose again.

What babies have I have killed sir? NONE. I don't even kill insects, so you're safe with me.
I am pro-choice. Does that make me a "baby killer"? No, it doesn't. I have never had an abortion nor would I choose one but I would NOT want abortion to be re-criminalized.
The morning after pill is considered an abortion by fetus freaks. No beating heart there.
Its a human being. Don't want a child? Don't do the ONE thing that can get you pregnant...I know in this disgusting immoral society whoring around is the "in thing" to do fortunately there are SOME of us who are happy with 1 woman and some women who are happy with 1 man and any children produced from that are a blessing not an inconvenience to be thrown in the trash because we chose to be irresponsible selfish assholes.
I support a woman's right to choose. I haven't chosen abortion nor would I but unlike you, I don't agree with re-crimnializing abortion.
You support baby murder. They made their choice when they CHOSE to have sex,if I drink and drive and kill someone I CHOSE to drink and drive..didn't need to...but I did.
It's a human zygote, not a baby.
Call it whatever you want to let you stomach the fact you support murdering a human being
baby killing SUPPORTER. You are either FOR or AGAINST abortion aka baby murder.

Any way, pro-lifers have all time in the world to win this. Technology is improving that proves that the unborn child is a human being, not a "blob of tissue".

Forum List

Back