Anti-abortion fanatics

versus pro-choice fanatics.

Interdependent.

What's the difference really?

A person, man or woman should be entitled to subject their bodies to whatever fate they choose. Today the state of California joined the states who will allow a sick person to commit physician assisted suicide. It ain't anybody's business what one human being decides to do with their bodies. Learn to live with it "bible thumpers!"

Interdependent.

You mean pro-death fanatics.

I'm not pro-death. I'm against the death penalty.

For everyone? Including the most innocent and vulnerable members of society?

Thank you. I wish I could award you a trophy with my phone.
I never have liked the idea of a bunch of elitist bible thumpers deciding what a young woman might be able to do with her own body. I have a revelation to you right wingers.......when a young man "Jacks Off" that is not a baby he ejaculates. When a baby can draw fresh air into it's lungs that qualifies. It still doesn't qualify for some right wing prick to decide any rules about it's continued life.

Interdependent.

So, you are against the death penalty. . . Except for when the accused or otherwise targeted human is an innocent prenatal child?

Got it.

WTH are you blabbering about? A fetus isn't being accused or punished when a woman decides not to carry to term.

And yes, I'm against forcing a drug addict into giving birth against her will, where the baby grows up unloved, abused, and not provided for.

I'm against child abuse.

I'm against the death penalty.

Gosh, it sounds like I'm more pro-life than you. It sounds like you're only pro-fetus.

I'm against child abuse.

I'm against the death penalty......

Clearly you are not, hypocrite.

Clearly I'm not. ....

Your own words indicate otherwise.

Maybe you'd like to explain how being against child abuse, and also being against the death penalty is hypocritical.

Claiming to be against the death penalty while supporting the execution of the most innocent is the definition of hypocritical.

I'm against child abuse.

Clearly I'm not. ....

Maybe you'd like to explain how being against child abuse, and also being against the death penalty is hypocritical.

Claiming to be against the death penalty while supporting the execution of the most innocent is the definition of hypocritical.
Against the criminalization of a woman's right to choose is more like it. One can be pro-choice and anti-abortion. I wouldn't have an abortion nor would I counsel a woman to have one.

I'm against child abuse.

Clearly I'm not. ....

I guess we should have gotten this out of the way to begin with. A fetus is not a child, and abortion is not murder.

Interdependent.

For everyone? Including the most innocent and vulnerable members of society?

Thank you. I wish I could award you a trophy with my phone.
I never have liked the idea of a bunch of elitist bible thumpers deciding what a young woman might be able to do with her own body. I have a revelation to you right wingers.......when a young man "Jacks Off" that is not a baby he ejaculates. When a baby can draw fresh air into it's lungs that qualifies. It still doesn't qualify for some right wing prick to decide any rules about it's continued life.

So much biology fail in one post.

Some libtardz are just too far beyond reach. . . Even by other libtardz.

Did your teacher even try to educate you on the difference between haploid reproductive cells and actual organisms?

Maybe you skipped that day.

Clearly I'm not. ....

Against the criminalization of a woman's right to choose is more like it. .....

Are you for or against the "criminalization" [sic] of your neighbor's "right" to choose to chop you up into little pieces? I'm against that.

Clearly I'm not. ....

I guess we should have gotten this out of the way to begin with. A fetus is not a child, and abortion is not murder.
Throw a coin in the fountain and maybe your wish will come true.

Forum List

Back