Anti-abortion fanatics

Men don't get a choice. We can neither demand a woman abort our child or prevent her from having our child. And yet we have to pay child support for 18 years.

How is that fair?

When you find someone to love and support each other through all things, you will get a choice.

Other wise, take a MBC pill or keep it zipped. You get the choice of using birth control so neither of you end in a situation you are not ready for. get a vacectomy

versus pro-choice fanatics.

Interdependent.

What's the difference really?

The difference is: After an abortion is a human being dead.

Has not been born. Has not taken a breath. It is a part of the woman's body, she can remove it if she wishes.

Till it is born and breathing, it is not a human person.

4 months for a woman to decide if she wants to carry it to term.

You are wrong. It is a human being; not only in reality - also all laws (=formalisms: often far from reality and often also far from justice) worldwide accept this! Example: If a billionaire dies then the child gets the money - wether the child is born or not is not important in this case. Abortion is hypocritical.

Can't get anything till it is born alive. It could die in childbirth.
If the child dies before birth the money goes to the next person on the list.

"If" the child is born make a difference. Unless that parents were married, the money would then go to siblings or even cousins, or whoever was named before the fetus was written in. With any large sum there would be a executor to handle the money till the child is of age. Should the child die the next in line again get the sum.

Living long enough does make a difference. It is far more complex than being a fetus or even just being born.

Abortion is legal,

But not reasonable. Example: The human rights have a higher priority and the human rights don't allow to kill human beings.

so 'tards are ok with it, even though it's morally wrong.
I suppose those assholes would have been all-in for slavery too. After all, it was legal.
Right turds?
Idiots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are calling people who are against abortions assholes, who like to introduce slavery, because they are amoralistic idiots? Is this your only argument for abortions?

not till it is able to live outside the womb.
While in the womb it is a leach causing havoc with her body. If it was any other type of parasite or growth it would have been removed as soon as it was discovered.
Her body, her life, her choice. If she does not want to share her body, she has that right.

If she offers to be a surrogate, you have no say.
If she donates her eggs, you have no say.
If she gets her tubes tied or gets a hysterectomy, you have no say.
If she takes a day after pill, you have no say.
If she takes birth control, you have no say.
If she is pregnant and does not seek prenatal care, you have no say.
If she engages in dangerous behavior or uses drugs, you have no say.
If she takes a cocktail of meds or gets an injection to terminate the fetus, you get no say.

You don't have a right to ever know, so why should you have a right to say?
Do the community get a right to say what happens between you and your doctor? Do they get a seat in the exam room with you? Do they tell you that you can't get a growth removed that will distort your body and disrupt all you hormones and every organ in your body? That will feed off you like a vampire?

The woman has a choice to give it up after birth, why no remove it before.
Go worry about the other 16 million children and stay out of a woman's private decisions in her doctor's office.

She is not a slave and you have no right to force her

Abortion is legal,

But not reasonable. Example: The human rights have a higher priority and the human rights don't allow to kill human beings.

I suppose those assholes would have been all-in for slavery too. After all, it was legal.
Right turds?
Idiots.

You are calling people who are against abortions assholes, who like to introduce slavery, because they are amoralistic idiots? Is this your only argument for abortions?

While in the womb it is a leach causing havoc with her body. If it was any other type of parasite or growth it would have been removed as soon as it was discovered.
Her body, her life, her choice. If she does not want to share her body, she has that right.

If she takes a cocktail of meds or gets an injection to terminate the fetus, you get no say.

Do the community get a right to say what happens between you and your doctor? Do they get a seat in the exam room with you? Do they tell you that you can't get a growth removed that will distort your body and disrupt all you hormones and every organ in your body? That will feed off you like a vampire?

Go worry about the other 16 million children and stay out of a woman's private decisions in her doctor's office.

I don't agree with abortion because I don't accept that any human being has any right to kill any human being on no reason to do so. This question has nothing to do with slavery - except maybe, that a woman should have no need to abort a baby because the father of the baby feels not responsible for her and their child. But I fear men are the main reason for abortions.

Last edited:
versus pro-choice fanatics.

Interdependent.

What's the difference really?

The difference is: After an abortion is a human being dead.

Has not been born. Has not taken a breath. It is a part of the woman's body, she can remove it if she wishes.

Till it is born and breathing, it is not a human person.

4 months for a woman to decide if she wants to carry it to term.

You are wrong. It is a human being; not only in reality - also all laws (=formalisms: often far from reality and often also far from justice) worldwide accept this! Example: If a billionaire dies then the child gets the money - wether the child is born or not is not important in this case. Abortion is hypocritical.

Can't get anything till it is born alive. It could die in childbirth.
If the child dies before birth the money goes to the next person on the list. ...

So if the first child on the list dies a person dies and another person gets the money. Money makes persons or gives the right to kill someone?

Last edited:
Abortion is legal,

Right turds?
Idiots.

I don't agree with abortion because I don't accept that any human being has any right to kill any human being on no reason to do so. This question has nothing to do with slavery - except maybe, that a woman should have no need to abort a baby because the father of the baby feels not responsible for her and their child. But I fear men are the main reason for abortions.

So how do you stop abortions? Got anything or are you just spewing more fart smoke?

Abortion is legal,

Right turds?
Idiots.

Till it is viable outside the womb, it is not a person. If it can't breath, it is not alive.

Women has to be willing to share her body, not all women are.

If she is going to be a mother, better it is when she is ready to devote herself to a child.

Abortion is legal,

Right turds?
Idiots.

men are either directly or INDIRECTLY responsible for abortions. -----OFTEN
thru no fault of their own. Any man with UNLIMITED resources can support
a few dozen extra kids and probably would be willing to do so if it cause no
stress to himself and any woman PREGNANT----would PREFER to have a child
if she had LOTS OF MONEY to support the child and could even continue to pursue
some GOAL of her own because of a surfeit if resources. In the Garden of Eden--- no need for abortion.

Florida legislature approves controversial abortion restrictions

“Let’s get Florida out of the abortion business,” said State Senator Aaron Bean, a Republican from Jacksonville, during a heated debate. “That’s what this bill does.”
nothing more than self grandizement at the expense of others, no less than taxing a church by atheists to close its doors and why there are courts to intervene.

there is no difference between an abortion and abstinence from sex, or a required submission imposed by others than the woman granted the same decision for herself - or ruled by a legislature.

Abortion is legal,

Right turds?
Idiots.

Till it is viable outside the womb, it is not a person. If it can't breath, it is not alive.

If she is going to be a mother, better it is when she is ready to devote herself to a child.

If a child in the fetal stage of their life is NOTICE a person as you claim. . . What then is the basis for a MURDER charge under any one of our many fetal HOMICIDE laws? If a child in the womb is something less than a person. . . As is your claim. . . Then why do you suppose none of those MURDER convictions have been overturned on the basis that the alleged victim was not a PERSON?

Abortion is legal,

Right turds?
Idiots.

men are either directly or INDIRECTLY responsible for abortions. -----OFTEN
thru no fault of their own. Any man with UNLIMITED resources can support
a few dozen extra kids and probably would be willing to do so if it cause no
stress to himself and any woman PREGNANT----would PREFER to have a child
if she had LOTS OF MONEY to support the child and could even continue to pursue
some GOAL of her own because of a surfeit if resources. In the Garden of Eden--- no need for abortion.

Not a matter of money, some women/girls are not ready or willing to be a mother yet, some never are. Children should be wanted and treasured, not just shoved in a corner or given away. some women prefer their freedom rather than be responsible for another life. School, jobs, ambitions, maturity, maybe they really don't like kids, maybe their are health reasons, does not matter the why, it is the woman's right to control her body, to be allowed to make her own choices in life.

Her body, her life
Her freedom, her choice

Abortion is legal,

Right turds?
Idiots.

If a child in the fetal stage of their life is NOTICE a person as you claim. . . What then is the basis for a MURDER charge under any one of our many fetal HOMICIDE laws? If a child in the womb is something less than a person. . . As is your claim. . . Then why do you suppose none of those MURDER convictions have been overturned on the basis that the alleged victim was not a PERSON?

When a woman is visibly showing or the perpetrator knows that she is pregnant, usually after the 24 week. does not apply in the first trimester. Does not apply to a woman's choice of abortion either.

Even if the woman's life is at issue, the woman is the patient that comes first. She can have children later or adopt.

Actually, I tend to reduce everything down to the simplest and most obvious terms. I simply call Prochoice " baby murderers".
That's because you are simple minded. You think a fetus is a baby. You probably think an egg is a chicken and an acorn is an oak tree too.

A fertilised chicken egg IS a young chicken (the young of the parents who created it) and a Germinating acorn (scientifically) is a very VERY young oak tree.

Biology 101

Baluts and century (100 yr old eggs) eggs are fertilized, but they are still eggs eaten as eggs, pin feathers feet and all. Cooked in shell, not hatched. Chickens and ducks have to hatch to live.
Fermented turtle eggs are also tasty edibles

Acorns can be ground to make flour. They can also be eaten as sprouts.

and egg is not a chicken and an acorn is not a tree

Abortion is legal,

Right turds?
Idiots.

Till it is viable outside the womb, it is not a person. If it can't breath, it is not alive. ...

This argument is nonsense and you know this.

Last edited:
Actually, I tend to reduce everything down to the simplest and most obvious terms. I simply call Prochoice " baby murderers".
That's because you are simple minded. You think a fetus is a baby. You probably think an egg is a chicken and an acorn is an oak tree too.

A fertilised chicken egg IS a young chicken (the young of the parents who created it) and a Germinating acorn (scientifically) is a very VERY young oak tree.

Biology 101

Baluts and century (100 yr old eggs) eggs are fertilized, but they are still eggs eaten as eggs, pin feathers feet and all. Cooked in shell, not hatched. Chickens and ducks have to hatch to live.

We already have laws which define and recognize "children in the womb" as "human beings."

Furthermore, those laws already make it a crime of MURDER to kill a "child in the womb" in a criminal act.

That part of the legal debate is over - at least until you can convince the courts to overturn our fetal homicide laws, that is. .

Until then, your denials have already been defeated.

Last edited:

Biology 101

We already have laws which define and recognize "children in the womb" as "human beings."

Furthermore, those laws already make it a crime of MURDER to kill a "child in the womb" in a criminal act.

That part of the legal debate is over - at least until you can convince the courts to overturn our fetal homicide laws, that is. .

It is not anyone and the it applies to the the last trimester, not the first.

It does not include abortion.

Biology 101

It is not anyone and the it applies to the the last trimester, not the first.

It does not include abortion.

The fetal homicide laws clearly define a "child in the womb" and recognize them as "a human being" in "ANY stage of development"

As for it not applying to abortion. That is the part that we are working to change and just so you know, the section that says the law does not apply to abortion is talking about whether or not the fetal homicide laws can be used to PROSECUTE abortions. . . It does not say that a "child in the womb" is any less of a "child" or "human being" when they are being aborted.

So, by legal definition, it's still a child, human being, person. . . even when it is "legally" (sic) aborted.

As for it not applying to abortion. That is the part that we are working to change ...

That is the part that we are working to change ...

where there is no victim ...

anotherwords you are trying to change the law as it presently is applied, nothing new there and your fetal homicide laws are nothing but a smoke screen for laws that already exist.

why be so deceitful, is being honest about outlawing abortion something you are afraid of ... the reasons why it is legal is appropriate and withstands your open objections ?

As for it not applying to abortion. That is the part that we are working to change ...

That is the part that we are working to change ...

where there is no victim ...

anotherwords you are trying to change the law as it presently is applied, nothing new there and your fetal homicide laws are nothing but a smoke screen for laws that already exist.

why be so deceitful, is being honest about outlawing abortion something you are afraid of ... the reasons why it is legal is appropriate and withstands your open objections ?

No victim?

Do I need to post images of aborted children to prove to you that they are victims?

Really?

What smokescreen and what deceit? I have been completely open about the incremental approach towards banning abortion. Even the aclu and other proaborts recognized the fetal homicide laws as a step in that direction. So
Where is the deceit?

Legalized abortion on demand is a violation of children's rights. I don't see how you can stand it.

Forum List

Back