Anti-Gay Stickers At High School In Indio Touch Off Debate

"The stickers show a rainbow — the symbol of the gay community — with a line crossing through it. Officials said the stickers have increasingly shown up over the past two weeks on some students’ school ID badges at Shadow Hills High School, as well as on social media websites."

The badge is school property. I'd shut that down hard with - no stickers, period.
^^^. Another Free speech advocate.

I think in Floriduh it would be legal to shoot those with the stickers. It would fall under stand your ground laws.

I have a gay sister and a few gay cousins. I am a believer that people who are gay are born that way...

Well belief vs science is going to be debated on this very topic so fasten your seatbelts. The question of "is gay a behavior or a race" is going to get intricately dissected because that dissection will determine what the Constitution protects and what it doesn't....

"The stickers show a rainbow — the symbol of the gay community — with a line crossing through it. Officials said the stickers have increasingly shown up over the past two weeks on some students’ school ID badges at Shadow Hills High School, as well as on social media websites."

The badge is school property. I'd shut that down hard with - no stickers, period.
^^^. Another Free speech advocate.
A place and a time. That ain't it.

I have a gay sister and a few gay cousins. I am a believer that people who are gay are born that way...

Well belief vs science is going to be debated on this very topic so fasten your seatbelts. The question of "is gay a behavior or a race" is going to get intricately dissected because that dissection will determine what the Constitution protects and what it doesn't....
A race?

Gays are actually people possessed by demons of Satan. If one does a homosexual act they are under the influence of the devil. Only people who have repented their sins see the light. All others are doomed to Hell.
By the way...where does one obtain these stickers?

Gays are actually people possessed by demons of Satan. If one does a homosexual act they are under the influence of the devil. Only people who have repented their sins see the light. All others are doomed to Hell.
How about those that deviate from the missionary position? Are they also possessed by satan?

How about those that deviate from the missionary position? Are they also possessed by satan?
I wish I could tell you but my experience with hetrosexual sex has only been while using the missionary position. Except for one time in my car I was in the sitting position sort of. I can't wait to find a woman who is willing to explore other positions as I am getting on in years.

Since the Christians are telling the gays that it's because of their belief in the Bible that being homosexual is a sin, and therefore against God, I've got an idea for the gay students.

Print up your own stickers, and show a Bible with a circle with a line through it.

Turnabout is fair play, and free speech is free speech, right?

Since the Christians are telling the gays that it's because of their belief in the Bible that being homosexual is a sin, and therefore against God, I've got an idea for the gay students.

Print up your own stickers, and show a Bible with a circle with a line through it.

Turnabout is fair play, and free speech is free speech, right?
They may as well start burning them. Just think if people refused to give anyone antibiotics believing that they were possessed by satanic entities?

Thats the schools right but if youre trying to say its the same thing then you are guilty of a logical fallacy. That means you think its the same thing when its not. An anti gay sticker is attacking. A BLM sticker is protecti
Bullshit. The first time someone responded with All Lives Matter, he, a democrat no less, was severely attacked and ridiculed.

Forum List

Back