Anti-Gun March Proves Lincoln’s Statement

PC I sincerely hope you are being paid for all the ideological nonsense you post. Who needs the Russians when 'Dark Money' and 'Invisible Hands' manage the minds of so many Americans on the right.

A Case for Gun Control

11 facts about gun violence in the United States

'Fuck You, Guns'

"Eric manufactured three more pipe bombs: the Charlie batch. Then he halted production until December. What he needed was guns. And that was becoming a problem.

Eric had been looking into the Brady Bill. Congress had passed the law restricting the purchase of most popular semiautomatic machine guns in 1993. A federal system of instant background checks would soon go into effect. Eric was going to have a hard time getting around that.

"Fuck you Brady!" Eric wrote in his journal. All he wanted was a couple of guns - "and thanks to your fucking bill I will probably not get any!" He wanted them only for personal protection, he joked: "Its not like I'm some psycho who would go on a shooting spree. fuckers."

Eric frequently made his research do double duty for both schoolwork and his master plan. He wrote up a short research assignment on the Brady Bill that week. It was a good idea in theory, he said, aside from the loopholes. The biggest problem was that checks applied only to licensed dealers, not private dealers. So two-thirds of the licensed dealers had just gone private. "The FBI just shot themselves in the foot," he concluded."
Eric was rational about his firepower. "As of this date I have enough explosives to kill about 100 people," he wrote. With axes, bayonets, and assorted blades, he could maybe take out ten more. That was as far as hand to-hand combat would get him. A hundred and ten people. "that just isn't enough!"
"Guns!" the entry concluded. "I need guns! Give me some fucking firearms!
" p.280 'Columbine' by Dave Cullen [bold added]

The Rambo and Seattle Shooters Were Homeschooled

"The shooter is almost always male. Of the past 129 mass shootings in the United States, all but three have been men. The shooter is socially alienated, and he can’t get laid. Every time you scratch the surface of the latest mass killing, in a movie theatre, a school, the streets of Paris or an abortion clinic, you find the weaponised loser. From Jihadi John of ISIS to Dylan Klebold and Eric Harris at Columbine, these men are invariably stuck in the emotional life of an adolescent. They always struggle with self-esteem – especially regarding women – and sometimes they give up entirely on the possibility of amorous fulfilment. There are different levels of tactical coordination, different ostensible grievances and different access to firearms, but the psyche beneath is invariably the same." Humiliation and rage: how toxic masculinity fuels mass shootings | Aeon Essays

While you called it 'nonsense,' my posts are always 100% true, correct and accurate.

You've helped prove it, as you ran from these:

. Two facts that the Left-owned media is hiding:

a.Gun owners are the most lawful folks in the nation.

Example: “Of the 51,078 permits that have been issued by the state since the law took effect in 2007, 44 permit holders have been charged with a crime while using a firearm through late October, according to records provided by the Kansas Attorney General’s Office.”
Few crimes committed by concealed-carry permit holders in Kansas
http://www.kansas.com/2012/11/17/2572467/few-crimes-committed-by-concealed.html ( .00086%)

b. The Obama regulation that schools were forced to abide by, and that police departments were bribed into accepting, allowed the Florida shooter to buy his weapons.

Drop back when you're ready to admit the truth of what I've posted.
How much does Putin pay you?

70% of Americans want stricter assault weapon laws — more than ever before

Yes....when pollsters ask basic questions...."Duhhhh, are gun laws good...yes or no?" You get that response....when you actually explain the issue to people and you point out that the gun laws that anti gunners are pushing do not stop criminals, and they do not stop mass shooters....then you will get an accurate response......

View attachment 184858

The pol hag, like all the trump cult, are scared to death of this new brave student movement.
You’re literally incapable of telling the truth but your fear is palpable.

We have seen so called student movements before....hitler had his youth, as did stalin, mao, pol pot......and they were all very eager to take the Rights, and lives away from other citizens too....

View attachment 184858

The pol hag, like all the trump cult, are scared to death of this new brave student movement.
You’re literally incapable of telling the truth but your fear is palpable.

We have seen so called student movements before....hitler had his youth, as did stalin, mao, pol pot......and they were all very eager to take the Rights, and lives away from other citizens too....

Pretty much every revolution led by young hotheads has ended in blood and carnage.

why you can't refute anything I post

I can, but the thing is there is more than one version of reality floating around right now, and you are balls deep into conservative crazy land. You post wall after wall of text from conservative propaganda websites that would take a lot of time and energy to pull apart, and frankly you're just not worth it because you'll shoot down anything that suggests anything to the contrary as fake news and liberal nonsense, and then follow that up with more of your propaganda. You "win" arguments by posting so much stuff that people aren't willing to waste their day going through it all and having a debate about what the facts, history and reality are. And among all of that stuff you post there isn't an original thought to be found. You claim to be some kind of intellectual while not actually using your own mind to put together any of the arguments you make. The only original thing that comes from you are the various insults you direct at others and the text fellatio you perform on yourself. Like I said, you don't actually debate. You machine gun propaganda until nobody has any willingness to exchange with you anymore. If you're ever willing to have an actual debate with your own thoughts I'd love to exchange with you, but I suspect you have absolutely no interest in doing that. You know what else I suspect? I suspect that you're keenly aware of the truth in my words. ;)

Last edited:

I can, but the thing is there is more than one version of reality floating around right now, and you are balls deep into conservative crazy land. You post wall after wall of text from conservative propaganda websites that would take a lot of time and energy to pull apart, and frankly you're just not worth it because you'll shoot down anything that suggests anything to the contrary as fake news and liberal nonsense, and then follow that up with more of your propaganda. You "win" arguments by posting so much stuff that people aren't willing to waste their day going through it all and having a debate about what the facts, history and reality are. And among all of that stuff you post there isn't an original thought to be found. You claim to be some kind of intellectual while not actually using your own mind to put together any of the arguments you make. The only original thing that comes from you are the various insults you direct at others and the text fellatio you perform on yourself. Like I said, you don't actually debate. You machine gun propaganda until nobody has any willingness to exchange with you anymore. If you're ever willing to have an actual debate with your own thoughts I'd love to exchange with you, but I suspect you have absolutely no interest in doing that. You know what else I suspect? I suspect that you're keenly aware of the truth in my words. ;)

I just heard, "Debate in soundbytes, damn you!"

I can, but the thing is there is more than one version of reality floating around right now, and you are balls deep into conservative crazy land. You post wall after wall of text from conservative propaganda websites that would take a lot of time and energy to pull apart, and frankly you're just not worth it because you'll shoot down anything that suggests anything to the contrary as fake news and liberal nonsense, and then follow that up with more of your propaganda. You "win" arguments by posting so much stuff that people aren't willing to waste their day going through it all and having a debate about what the facts, history and reality are. And among all of that stuff you post there isn't an original thought to be found. You claim to be some kind of intellectual while not actually using your own mind to put together any of the arguments you make. The only original thing that comes from you are the various insults you direct at others and the text fellatio you perform on yourself. Like I said, you don't actually debate. You machine gun propaganda until nobody has any willingness to exchange with you anymore. If you're ever willing to have an actual debate with your own thoughts I'd love to exchange with you, but I suspect you have absolutely no interest in doing that.

I know this line of attack......If Political Chic puts it together, you attack her as not knowing anything and making it up.....she collects actual links from experts on subjects so you attack her for copying it....

The switching the goal posts tactics of the left wing, asshat......like moving the goal posts, but in this, you keep changing them....

She's not debating though, and you're only up her ass because she machine guns your favorite flavors of "reality." You know damn well if I cared enough I could find 1,000 links from other sources that say something completely different, and then you'd dismiss them all and I'd have wasted my time. I'd rather come here and have a debate with my own thoughts and my own mind, something the OP is incapable of.

I know this line of attack......If Political Chic puts it together, you attack her as not knowing anything and making it up.....she collects actual links from experts on subjects so you attack her for copying it....

The switching the goal posts tactics of the left wing, asshat......like moving the goal posts, but in this, you keep changing them....

I could fish up a bunch of links and post a tiresome amount of text and biased information too, if I so desired. I'd rather debate using my own thoughts and ideas. The OP is a propaganda peddling pseudo-intellectual, incapable of an original thought that is more than ankle deep.

I could fish up a bunch of links and post a tiresome amount of text and biased information too, if I so desired. I'd rather debate using my own thoughts and ideas. The OP is a propaganda peddling pseudo-intellectual, incapable of an original thought that is more than ankle deep.

Yep....that is what they all say....and then, when she puts out her own thoughts.....you asshats say she doesn't know what she is talking about......

Keep switching the goal posts instead of taking on her points.....you are all asshats...

and then, when she puts out her own thoughts

Haven't seen that yet.

you asshats say she doesn't know what she is talking about......

That's what happens when there isn't agreement on what reality and facts are, and when there are endless links and experts to support either point of view. I like to think that when I have an actual debate with somebody I'm typically pretty respectful and do my best to address points fairly and have an open mind, but maybe I'm just another simpleton after all.

Keep switching the goal posts instead of taking on her points.....you are all asshats...

They're not hers, and either way I've done it before and it ends up exactly like I said. I'm not interested in a link battle and wasting an entire day arguing against and dissecting the opinions of somebody that isn't even here. I'm interested in discourse with actual thought from the people I'm debating with. What she does is intentional and she knows it. It's a tactic to be so tedious that nobody in their right mind will bother. That's not intellectual and it's not winning an argument.

Last edited:

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

I just couldn't sit idly and let an obvious narcissist self-aggrandise over inundating people with thoughts and ideas that aren't even their own. It's gross. Anyway, I hope you all enjoy the rest of your day. :)

PC I sincerely hope you are being paid for all the ideological nonsense you post. Who needs the Russians when 'Dark Money' and 'Invisible Hands' manage the minds of so many Americans on the right.

A Case for Gun Control

11 facts about gun violence in the United States

'Fuck You, Guns'

"Eric manufactured three more pipe bombs: the Charlie batch. Then he halted production until December. What he needed was guns. And that was becoming a problem.

Eric had been looking into the Brady Bill. Congress had passed the law restricting the purchase of most popular semiautomatic machine guns in 1993. A federal system of instant background checks would soon go into effect. Eric was going to have a hard time getting around that.

"Fuck you Brady!" Eric wrote in his journal. All he wanted was a couple of guns - "and thanks to your fucking bill I will probably not get any!" He wanted them only for personal protection, he joked: "Its not like I'm some psycho who would go on a shooting spree. fuckers."

Eric frequently made his research do double duty for both schoolwork and his master plan. He wrote up a short research assignment on the Brady Bill that week. It was a good idea in theory, he said, aside from the loopholes. The biggest problem was that checks applied only to licensed dealers, not private dealers. So two-thirds of the licensed dealers had just gone private. "The FBI just shot themselves in the foot," he concluded."
Eric was rational about his firepower. "As of this date I have enough explosives to kill about 100 people," he wrote. With axes, bayonets, and assorted blades, he could maybe take out ten more. That was as far as hand to-hand combat would get him. A hundred and ten people. "that just isn't enough!"
"Guns!" the entry concluded. "I need guns! Give me some fucking firearms!
" p.280 'Columbine' by Dave Cullen [bold added]

The Rambo and Seattle Shooters Were Homeschooled

"The shooter is almost always male. Of the past 129 mass shootings in the United States, all but three have been men. The shooter is socially alienated, and he can’t get laid. Every time you scratch the surface of the latest mass killing, in a movie theatre, a school, the streets of Paris or an abortion clinic, you find the weaponised loser. From Jihadi John of ISIS to Dylan Klebold and Eric Harris at Columbine, these men are invariably stuck in the emotional life of an adolescent. They always struggle with self-esteem – especially regarding women – and sometimes they give up entirely on the possibility of amorous fulfilment. There are different levels of tactical coordination, different ostensible grievances and different access to firearms, but the psyche beneath is invariably the same." Humiliation and rage: how toxic masculinity fuels mass shootings | Aeon Essays

While you called it 'nonsense,' my posts are always 100% true, correct and accurate.

You've helped prove it, as you ran from these:

. Two facts that the Left-owned media is hiding:

a.Gun owners are the most lawful folks in the nation.

Example: “Of the 51,078 permits that have been issued by the state since the law took effect in 2007, 44 permit holders have been charged with a crime while using a firearm through late October, according to records provided by the Kansas Attorney General’s Office.”
Few crimes committed by concealed-carry permit holders in Kansas
http://www.kansas.com/2012/11/17/2572467/few-crimes-committed-by-concealed.html ( .00086%)

b. The Obama regulation that schools were forced to abide by, and that police departments were bribed into accepting, allowed the Florida shooter to buy his weapons.

Drop back when you're ready to admit the truth of what I've posted.
How much does Putin pay you?

70% of Americans want stricter assault weapon laws — more than ever before
You like Putin he’s always on your mind and no one here but you talks about him

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

I just couldn't sit idly and let an obvious narcissist self-aggrandise over inundating people with thoughts and ideas that aren't even their own. It's gross. Anyway, I hope you all enjoy the rest of your day. :)

Wow, you truly hate America

so all someone has to do is post something that proves it wrong. I haven't seen that once in here yet.

So I want to make it clear that on this specific issue I mostly agree with Republicans. I am a supporter of gun rights. In general though, if you think nobody has proven her wrong it's probably because you agree with her distorted version of reality and discredit the things said by people that disagree. One thing I'll give her is that she's very adept at being tiresome to debate to the point that people stop wanting to bother. She will get the last word every time. That doesn't make her right. And again, the thoughts aren't even hers. She is a propaganda parrot. Anybody that needs to call everybody else stupid and gloat about how intelligent they are is very likely not actually a particularly intelligent person.
No, no one takes on her actual data and rather insults or calls her names! Challenge her

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

th

I have to watch progressives regurgitate mindless drivel every day.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Cruz was a law abiding gun owner , until he wasn’t !

Promise program didn’t stop crap . Even if there was no such thing , Cruz gets his AR .
Look at you defending the program like a good parrot.

She's not debating though, and you're only up her ass because she machine guns your favorite flavors of "reality." You know damn well if I cared enough I could find 1,000 links from other sources that say something completely different, and then you'd dismiss them all and I'd have wasted my time. I'd rather come here and have a debate with my own thoughts and my own mind, something the OP is incapable of.

"You know damn well if I cared enough I could find 1,000 links from other sources that say something completely different,..."

No you can't.

Forum List

Back