Anti-Gunners, Gunning For Mall Shooting Hero.

Do the gun fanciers plan to have a good gunster at every venue a bad gunster slaughters people?

The record of so many bad gunster victims strongly suggests that is not possible.

It would seem far more prudent to simply take measures to prevent the bad gunsters from easy access to guns.
Most of them aren't badsters until after they've legally obtained their guns.

But such outcomes are unusual. Only two out of 61 such attacks last year ended when armed bystanders engaged the active shooter, according to an FBI report in May.

View attachment 671831

Do you know why?

Because people like you have made almost every public space gun free zones......so people who can legally carry their guns and might actually stop an attack, can't because idiots like you have taken their guns away from them....

So, when you say this place can't have guns, so the people don't bring their guns, and there is an attack and people don't use their guns they don't have to stop the attack...

You have no fucking point....

He made a good point

If more guns made us safer, America would be the safest country in the WORLD. We need sensible gun laws, not vigilante safety nets.”

It's like applauding when you hear teachers have to dip into their own pockets to pay for student's supplies.

Why are these shooters shooting? It's like they want to play Grand Theft Auto with only one life.

But I do not mind good guys with ccw permits carrying guns.

We have all the gun laws we need….while mass public shootings are rare, criminals released by democrat party judges and prosecutors are driving our gun crime problem in democrat party controlled cities.

Number of mass public shootings in 2019?

Over 10,000 other murders that year…

Democrats are the real problem, not our gun laws, gun owners or guns.

Lots of reasons. If I had a gun, I'd still run away. LOL

Or because the guy kills the good guy with a gun first? We don't know how many good guys with guns the mass shooters have taken out.

Or because the guy kills himself before the good guy with a gun can.

Or because the cops sit and wait will the shooter is picking off kids one at a time for 45 minutes. Afraid to go in. Waiting for orders. Cowards.

Or because most people who have legal carry permits don't carry them into places that restrict the action.

The state can still refuse you a license but it has to be for a legitimate reason like a past felony, a threat to somebody, or things like that. But they placed no restrictions on what guidelines the had to follow. They could make CCW's cost you $800.00 for instance, or require two weeks training or being able to hit a target 30 feet away with a handgun without any misses. Just stupid shit like that.

I don't think the courts went far enough as to what they can be restricted from doing.
I think anyone who wants to be able to conceal carry should have to take the class. But it wouldn't surprise me if the Supreme Court said forcing someone to take a class or pay money to exercise their constitutional rights is unconstitutional.

We have all the gun laws we need….while mass public shootings are rare, criminals released by democrat party judges and prosecutors are driving our gun crime problem in democrat party controlled cities.

Number of mass public shootings in 2019?

Over 10,000 other murders that year…

Democrats are the real problem, not our gun laws, gun owners or guns.
How about unhinged cons who go around shooting people because they believe like you do? They aren't a problem?

Or because most people who have legal carry permits don't carry them into places that restrict the action.
I honestly HATE IT that I can't take my gun with me when I go to Detroit. I take my $2000 ebike to Detroit and ride around Belle Isle and the river front. It's amazing. But go 1 block over and you could get Ebike Jacked.

Or when a woman is walking in the woods. They should all be carrying a gun. Men are creeps.

Sometimes I walk towards 4 or 5 guys in the woods and say, "what if they just decided to attack me?" Of course they don't but what if? It sure would be nice to be legally carrying a gun.

And I wouldn't carry around my 45. I'd carry this one

1658324191246.png

I'd put one bullet in each guy and then that would even the odds. Hopefully head shots or heart shots but even gut shots would even the odds.

I honestly HATE IT that I can't take my gun with me when I go to Detroit. I take my $2000 ebike to Detroit and ride around Belle Isle and the river front. It's amazing. But go 1 block over and you could get Ebike Jacked.
This is true. East Jefferson, et al is a shit hole.
Fotunatly my OH permit is good in MI.

In NYC a law abiding citizen needs to pay $480 for a permit to own a gun.
For each gun he owns.
Why would this NOT be unconstitutional?
With the new Supreme Court, they will deem that unconstitutional. It depends on the way you interpret things.

How about unhinged cons who go around shooting people because they believe like you do? They aren't a problem?

They are the problem...you idiot...but they are primarily a problem because the democrat party prosecutors and judges keep letting them go after the police catch them......

If the democrats would stop releasing known, violent criminals, and would press charges against gang members caught on video shooting at each other...instead of not charging them....gun crime in democrat party controlled cities would go dowdn 90%......and that would lower the entire countries gun crime problem....since almost all of it is in democrat party controlled cities.

It's not just Democrats. I was watching a show about an Alaskan serial killer. The Alaska Supreme Court isn't liberal is it? They let him walk.

And what about in Texas? A RED state.

A 3G offense is a special category of felony offenses in Texas that requires a person serve at least half of their prison sentence before becoming eligible for parole.

List of 3G Offenses in Texas​

3G offenses are considered to be the most serious or violent, which is why they are punished more harshly. 3G offenses were formerly listed in Texas Code of Criminal Procedure in Article 42.12 Section 3g (which is why they are called “3G”), but they are now codified under Texas Code of Criminal Procedure 42A.054 and include:

So why does Texas let out violent criminals when they only served half their time?

Track down the party affiliation of those who voted on that.....and the judges.........then get back to us....do you realize how many cities in Texas are run by left wing loons?

It's not just Democrats. I was watching a show about an Alaskan serial killer. The Alaska Supreme Court isn't liberal is it? They let him walk.

And what about in Texas? A RED state.

A 3G offense is a special category of felony offenses in Texas that requires a person serve at least half of their prison sentence before becoming eligible for parole.

List of 3G Offenses in Texas​

3G offenses are considered to be the most serious or violent, which is why they are punished more harshly. 3G offenses were formerly listed in Texas Code of Criminal Procedure in Article 42.12 Section 3g (which is why they are called “3G”), but they are now codified under Texas Code of Criminal Procedure 42A.054 and include:

So why does Texas let out violent criminals when they only served half their time?
Texas is a Red state. This is a Texas law. The STATE of Texas. No need to track down cities because this is a State of Texas thing.

If the state of Texas didn't have such laws, then liberal cities in Texas wouldn't be allowed to take advantage of them. Perhaps Texas needs to change it's laws.

Forum List

Back