Anti-homeschooling bill defeated in California

Nothing wrong with home schooling. Nothing wrong with private schools.....What's wrong is places like that homeschooling couple in Perris.....and any private school run by Lester Roloff or his ilk.
The exceptions rather than the rule, just as some teachers have been found to be predators. They are the exception rather than the rule.
I agree....but they DO exist. Read up on Lester Roloff....I was stationed in Kingsville TX during the latter years of his little "reign" in Robstown....He was a piece of work.

The more fanatical red states have started voting to have taxpayer money paid to homeschooling parents. Home school if you want but pay for it yourself. Stop asking the public to pad your bank account.

I'd be fine with that and in return homeschooling parents can be exempt from paying taxes to to the public school system.

funny I pay for the tax exemption that Donald gave to owners of private planes

and I pay for the taxes that funded two unnecessary wars based on baby bush's lies.

go figure.

Last edited:
The more fanatical red states have started voting to have taxpayer money paid to homeschooling parents. Home school if you want but pay for it yourself. Stop asking the public to pad your bank account.

I'd be fine with that and in return homeschooling parents can be exempt from paying taxes to to the public school system.

Sorry taxes don't work that way. Don't ever call the cops or the fire department? Cool, you pay anyway.

Nice try.

You're right, they don't, so I guess homeschooling parents will keep reaping the benefits in those "fanatical" states.

But nice try.

Then since I have no school aged kids, I should be as well, right?

I'd have no problem with that either.

Oh, they'll just pass it by decree. Gotta keep those kids learning about fisting and how guns are evil.

View attachment 191321

yes, everyone should be as stupid as trump trolls. right?

can't have kids actually getting an education. must tell them the environment will be healed by G-d, right?
Education? The schools are turning out functional morons faster then you can count,

Oh, they'll just pass it by decree. Gotta keep those kids learning about fisting and how guns are evil.

View attachment 191321

can't have kids actually getting an education. must tell them the environment will be healed by G-d, right?
Education? The schools are turning out functional morons faster then you can count,

every place isn't like texas.

View attachment 191321

Thank God!

View attachment 191321

Thank God!

you got that right

what a shithole

I bet you don't feel that way about taxpayer money paying for some trannie's surgery

Sorry taxes don't work that way. Don't ever call the cops or the fire department? Cool, you pay anyway.

Nice try.
Vouchers fix all of that. Give the kid a check, spend at a public school, private school or keep it yourself to home school.

You’re right-
2D620945-F7B1-4A7A-9CC0-761CB4F8380C.jpeg

View attachment 191321

Nice try.
Vouchers fix all of that. Give the kid a check, spend at a public school, private school or keep it yourself to home school.

Vouchers are how people want taxpayers to pay them to teach their religion to their children at home. Not all but most, that is how the whole home schooling thing got started.

No problem with teaching your kids at home just don't ask the taxpayers to pay you like a public school teacher. You aren't.

Just keep your noses out of it government. Just more government over reach and privacy intrusion

SACRAMENTO
—They came by the hundreds, perhaps thousands, easily exceeding the capacity of the legislative committee hearing room and making their presence felt throughout the State Capitol. And at the end of a very long day, homeschooling families scored a major victory — defeat of a bill with serious privacy and safety implications.

For more than three hours, families and freedom advocates streamed in front of microphones to state their opposition to California State Assembly Bill 2756. Pacific Justice Institute was also represented and voiced its opposition. Large numbers of opponents made the trek from Southern California, the Bay Area, and every other part of the state. The opponents included a number of professionals, state-credentialed teachers, and self-described progressives and liberal Democrats.

So, we should allow children to be educated by dumbass uneducated people? Really?

What kind of parent thinks they know enough?

Just keep your noses out of it government. Just more government over reach and privacy intrusion

SACRAMENTO
—They came by the hundreds, perhaps thousands, easily exceeding the capacity of the legislative committee hearing room and making their presence felt throughout the State Capitol. And at the end of a very long day, homeschooling families scored a major victory — defeat of a bill with serious privacy and safety implications.

For more than three hours, families and freedom advocates streamed in front of microphones to state their opposition to California State Assembly Bill 2756. Pacific Justice Institute was also represented and voiced its opposition. Large numbers of opponents made the trek from Southern California, the Bay Area, and every other part of the state. The opponents included a number of professionals, state-credentialed teachers, and self-described progressives and liberal Democrats.

So, we should allow children to be educated by dumbass uneducated people? Really?

What kind of parent thinks they know enough?

There are over 1.5 million homeschooled children and the numbers are growing. They do just as well as public schooled in testing

Forum List

Back