Anti-Islam ads on NYC buses. Whose side are you on?

I am against Hamas in general and would like to see them marginalized or outright dismantled. That being said:

The fact that you have an easier time believing a self concocted fantasy where-in you are constantly stalked by secret Islamic agents who "pretend" to be non-Muslims rather than the far more likely scenario that there are some people out there who simply disagree with you is pretty sad, and pretty telling. Not everything is a conspiracy there champ and not everyone is out to get you.

You are a Muzzie Beast then?

I am against Hamas in general and would like to see them marginalized or outright dismantled. That being said:

The fact that you have an easier time believing a self concocted fantasy where-in you are constantly stalked by secret Islamic agents who "pretend" to be non-Muslims rather than the far more likely scenario that there are some people out there who simply disagree with you is pretty sad, and pretty telling. Not everything is a conspiracy there champ and not everyone is out to get you.

You are a Muzzie Beast then?

You're a terrorist apologist, That's the bottom line

Coming from someone who supports Pam Geller, a woman who justifies the acts of a terrorist who gunned down children - your words are a joke.
Yeah ok...You're proven lair did CAIR feed you that line? You've been exposed for what you are. A fat, muslim, terrorist, bitch...

"The head of Hamas has said he hopes all Jews gather in Israel, so he doesn't have to hunt us down globally" For it? or against it?

Nobody stalking me boy..But there are propagandists who are terrorist apologist. Coyote would be one of those people. You? I think you're just a dumb ass

The fact that you recite a meme when asked a simple question reveals your lack of cognitive ability.

Are you a Muzzie Beast? It's a yes or no question.

So, you publicly state that you oppose what Kemal Ataturk did? I mean it's no Pakistan, but Turkey was long the most free and prosperous of all Middle East nations.

I'm not a fan of Erdogen
Coming from someone who supports Pam Geller, a woman who justifies the acts of a terrorist who gunned down children - your words are a joke.
Yeah ok...You're proven lair did CAIR feed you that line? You've been exposed for what you are. A fat, muslim, terrorist, bitch...

"The head of Hamas has said he hopes all Jews gather in Israel, so he doesn't have to hunt us down globally" For it? or against it?

Nobody stalking me boy..But there are propagandists who are terrorist apologist. Coyote would be one of those people. You? I think you're just a dumb ass

The fact that you have to believe a self concocted fantasy in which there are masses of secret Muslim Islamists or malicious Islamist propagandists swarming around you on a US internet forum board over the far more likely scenario that there are simply people out there who disagree with you is intellectually childish, and downright paranoid.

The fact that you recite a meme when asked a simple question reveals your lack of cognitive ability.

Are you a Muzzie Beast? It's a yes or no question.

I am not, and I don't think you know what a meme is.

Hamas has done no favors for the Palestinians.

Of course. You support Geller and her genocidal ambitions.

If a government wants to learn how to manage growing Islamic problems, take some advice from Ottoman army officer Mustafa Kemal Atatürk. Atatürk abolished Islam by putting a complete ban on Islamic materials, demolishing mosques, and removing any traces of Islam in his country to get rid of the evil. Those who tried to revolt were put in their place, or basically killed….

It is time for the UK to stop wasting their military abroad, but bring them to patrol their own streets and begin to remove Muslims. And it is vital time to plan and arrange deportation programs – and even arrange new deportation programs for practicing Muslims born in England to be deported to their parent’s country of origin.

Good comparison;

Sane people support the ideals of Ataturk - leftists support the ideals of Tayyip Erdogan, Hamas, and the Muslim Brotherhood.

I don't see many (if any) leftists supporting the ideals of Tayyip Erdogan, Hamas, and the Muslim Brotherhood. But I do see some rightwingers supporting the "ideals" of Pamela Geller.

No...you're rather confusing. Those ads are using the words of extremists, out of context quran quotes and portraying the entire religion as that. Most would call it racist or anti-semitic if it were directed at Jews for instance but if it's directed at Muslims, it's "truth" not "hate". Right (sarcasm alert).
We have and islamic scholar here...Funny how you say you're not muslim, but you know the quran so well:eusa_think: Were you excited today your muslim brothers attacked a Pam Geller event? Are you disappointed they didn't kill her? Maybe you'll tell us that they didn't mean it?

Maybe you're delusional. That's about the only thing I can come up with to account for your childish retorts.

This you, Now everyone knows it

:lol:

You're too kind. :)

I'll be chuckling this evening when I run my five miles :)

No...you're rather confusing. Those ads are using the words of extremists, out of context quran quotes and portraying the entire religion as that. Most would call it racist or anti-semitic if it were directed at Jews for instance but if it's directed at Muslims, it's "truth" not "hate". Right (sarcasm alert).
One of the classic Islamapologist tactics > "out of context" Sorry but there is nothing out of context here. Here is a copy of Sura 3:151 (Arabic and English) >
3_151.png

English translation >> "
"We will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve for what they have associated with Allah of which He had not sent down [any] authority. And their refuge will be the Fire, and wretched is the residence of the wrongdoers."

If anyone, by out of context is trying to allude to the suras before and after 3:151, looking at 3;150 and 3:152, does not indicate any out of context either.

Quran 3:150

3_150.png

"But Allah is your protector, and He is the best of helpers."

Quran 3:152

3_152.png

"And Allah had certainly fulfilled His promise to you when you were killing the enemy by His permission until [the time] when you lost courage and fell to disputing about the order [given by the Prophet] and disobeyed after He had shown you that which you love. Among you are some who desire this world, and among you are some who desire the Hereafter. Then he turned you back from them [defeated] that He might test you. And He has already forgiven you, and Allah is the possessor of bounty for the believers."

Tell us all again how it took you 14 years to read 25 books (which you have never been able to name) about "Islam". I've always loved that claim to authority.

They must have been comic books :) Some of those are pretty dicey and complicated ;)

One of the classic Islamapologist tactics > "out of context" Sorry but there is nothing out of context here. Here is a copy of Sura 3:151 (Arabic and English) >
3_151.png

English translation >> "
"We will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve for what they have associated with Allah of which He had not sent down [any] authority. And their refuge will be the Fire, and wretched is the residence of the wrongdoers."

If anyone, by out of context is trying to allude to the suras before and after 3:151, looking at 3;150 and 3:152, does not indicate any out of context either.

3_150.png

3_152.png

"And Allah had certainly fulfilled His promise to you when you were killing the enemy by His permission until [the time] when you lost courage and fell to disputing about the order [given by the Prophet] and disobeyed after He had shown you that which you love. Among you are some who desire this world, and among you are some who desire the Hereafter. Then he turned you back from them [defeated] that He might test you. And He has already forgiven you, and Allah is the possessor of bounty for the believers."

Tell us all again how it took you 14 years to read 25 books (which you have never been able to name) about "Islam". I've always loved that claim to authority.
Well, first off, I did name plenty of those books. So OK. Here's the Islamization Quiz I made up from those books. Now you show us can show us much you don't know about this subject, OK ?

Identify all the names and what their association with Islamization is. Then identify all the things and how they are associated. No fake answers now. I know who/what all of these are. Every single one. And don't feel bad if you don't do too well. No Islamapologist ever got more than 5% on this quiz. Most got zero.

Names associated with Stealth Jihad (AKA Islamization)

Ibin Taamiyah, the Madhi, Sheik Ahmed Yassin, Sami al-Arian, Ramadan Abdallah Shallah, Mazen al-Najjar, Richard A. Clarke, Imam Muzzamil Siddiqui, Susan Douglas, Peter DiGangi, William Bennetta, Gilbert Sewall , Prince Alwaleed bin Talal, al-Hajj Talib'Abur, Rashid Sahmsi Ali, Khalid Latif, Omar Mohammedi, Joe Kaufman, Chantal Carnes, Hasan al-Banna (creator of the Muslim Brotherhood-I'll give you that one), Tariq Ramadan, Siraj Wahhaj, Mozen Mokhtar, Nouman Ali Khan, Abdul Malik , Imam Jamal Badawi, Br. Jawad Ahmad, Hassan Abbas, Mullah Abdul Rashid Ghazi, Sheik Mjed 'Abd al-Rahman al-Firian, Prince Sultan Ibn Abd al-'Aziz, Ali al-Ahmed, Itamar Marcus, Barbara Cook, Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahhab, Ahmed Omar Abu Ali, Mohammed Osman Idris, Mohammed el-Yacoubi, Abu Abdullah, Baitullah Mehsud, Yunis al-Astal, Zeyno Baran, Aaron Klein, Muhammad Abdel-El, Sheik Yasser Hamad, Nur Mohammad, Ahmed Yassin (deceased), Sheik Abdel Rahman, Sheik Mohammed bin Rashid AL Maktoum, NJ Judge Joseph Charles, Abdullah Azzam, Thomas Klocek, Fazlur Rehman Khalil , Mohammad Elachmi Hamdi, Bat Ye'or, Max Steenberghe, Anders Fogh Ramussen, Paul Jeeves, Yusuf al-Qarodawi, Bashar al-Assad, Robert S. Leiken, Theo Van Gogh, Michel Gurfinkel, Imam Ahmed Salam, Piet Hein Donner, Miguel Angel Toma , Salah Yassin, Hassan Nasrallah, Ahmed Assad Barakat, Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva, Bashar al-Assad, Adolpho Aguilar Zinser, Joseph Farah, Nabil al-Marabh, Raed Hijazi, David Harris, Syed Mumtaz Ali, Omar Ahmad, Ibrahim Hooper, Sheikh Mubarak Ali Gilani, Dr. Paul Williams , Hassan al Turabi, Clement Rodney Hampton-El, Kevin James, Warner MacKenzie, Sayeed Abdul A'la Maududi, Abdullah Yusef Ali, Mohammed Marmaduke Pickthall, Nessim Joseph Dawood, Mohammed Habib Shakir, Arthur John Arberry, Aqsa Parvez, Atefeh Rajabi, Francis Bok, Michael Coren, Homaidan Ali Al-Turki, Sheik Saleh Al-Fawzan, Paul Marshall, Koenraad Elst, Tom Clancy, Phil Alden Robinson, Michael Graham, Thomas Klocek, Stephen Coughlin, Hasham Islam, Steven Emerson, Mordechai Nisan, Abduraman Alamoudi, Ramadan Abdallah Shallah, Musa Abu Marzook, Keith Ellison, Abdullah al-Arian, ,Jamal-al-Din al-Afghani, James Woolsey, Walid Phares, Guy Rodgers, Brigitte Gabriel, Robert Spencer, Paul Sperry, P.David Gaubatz, Chris Gaubatz, Stefanie Creswell, Charety Zhe, Adnan el-Shukrijumah, Jaffar the Pilot, Mohammad Weiss Rasool, Brian P. Fairchild, Peter M. Leitner, Sergeant Naveed I. Butt, Bill Bratton, William Taylor, Youssef Aboul-Enein, Jamal Barzinji, Ingrid Mattson, Safaa Zarzour, Khalid Iqbal, James "Yousef" Yee, Ahmed Alwani, Taja Alwani, Warith Deen Umar, Tom Harrington, John Guandolo, Patrick Sookhdeo, Gaddoor Saidi, Muhammad Usmani, Mahdi Bray, Ali al-Timimi, Maulana Abdul Ala Maududi, Sayyid Quth, Zaid Shakir, Hamdan al-Shalawi, Muhammed al-Qudhaieen, Omar Shain, Hani Hanjour, Kenneth Williams, Edward Sloan, Ismail Elbarasse, Sheik Omar Abdul-Rahman, George Sadler, Mohammed Akram Adlouni, Zeid al-Noman, Shukri Aby Baker, Mohammad El-Mezain, Ghassan Elashi, Sayyid Syeed, Bassem Osman, Ahmed Elkadi, Mahboob Khan, Suhail Khan, Mufid Abdulgader, Abdelhaleem Ashqar, Frank Gaffney, Sue Myrick, Abuhena Saifulislam, Ali "the American" Mohamed, Juan Zarate, Hisham Altalib, Mohammed Shamma, Ahmad Sakr, Abdullah bin Laden, Mohamed Jamal Khalifah, Ahmad Mohamed Ali, Joey Musmar, Lina Morales, Donald Lavey, Sibel Dinez Edmonds, Khalid Duran, Muhammad Hishm Kabbani, Ali Ahmed, Agha Jafri, Michael Rolince, John M. Cole, Dr. Ziad Asali, James Margolin, Foria Younis, John B. Vincent, John O'Neill, Ivien C. Smith, Salam al-Marayati, Tom Reynolds, Khaled Saffuri, Agha Saeed, Mohammed al-Hanooti, Sue VanBaalen, Sister Sue, Michael Scheuer, Michael Waller, David Forte, Sheikh Mamza Yusuf, Ihsan Bagby, Abd al-Rahman al-Rashed, Serge Trifkovic, Irshad Manji, Imam Mohamad Adam el-Sheikh, Yvonne Haddad, Warith Deen Umar, Taha al-Alwani, Ali al-Timimi, J.M. Rodwell, Dr. Ali Sina, John Esposito, Karen Armstrong, Saad al-Sharani, Suleiman Alwan, Farid Esack, Sheikh Faysal Mawlawi, Ali Abd al Rahman al-Faqasi al-Ghamdi, Saul al-Rashid, Abderraouf Jdey, Faruq al-Tunisi, Adam Gadahn, Andre Carson, Issa al-Britani, Aafia Siddiqui, Kamran Akhtar, Gary Harter, Iyman Faris, Hesham Hadayet, Hala Mohammed Sadeq El-Awadly, Anwar al-Awlaki, Pamela L. Rhames, Michael S. Tutko, David C. Kane, Nick Pindulic, Suzanne E. Spaulding, Sen. Patrick Leahy, Sen. John Kyl, Sen. Dianne Feinstein, Sen. Paul Sarbanes, Bill Baker, Rep. David Bonior, Rep. John Conyers, Rep. John Dingell, Robert M. Blitzer, Louis Freeh, Thomas Pickard, Carol Motyka, Marsha Parrish, Yola Haber, Doug Balin, Rep. Anthony Weiner, Roderick L. Beverly, Caroline Glick, Shelomo Alfassa, Hadia Roberts, Margaret Gulotta, Emanuel "Manny" Johnson Jr., Esther Pan

Things associated with Stealth Jihad (AKA Islamization)

Hijra, jizyah, Istanbul, Al-Quds, Al-Aqsa mosque, , treaty of Al-Hudaybiyah, Oslo Accords, the Mahdi, Al-Ansar, 2006 Pentagon report : "Motivations of Muslim Suicide Bombers" ), McDonalds, KFC, Pizza Hut, Outback Steakhouse, the Explanatory Memorandum,"The Project", the Muslim Brotherhood, the Ikhwan, Taqiyya, Da'wa, Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR), Holy Land Foundation trials - 2007 & 2008, Khalil Gibran Academy, US Treasury Dept. (Office of Foreign Asset Control), Islamic Society of North America (ISNA), Muslim American Society (MSA), United States Counterinsurgency Manual FM 3-24, US Justice Dept. report - 2004, US Justice Dept. report - 2007, abeds, North American Islamic Trust, Islamic Council for North America, United Association for Studies and Research, Muslim American Youth Association, the Hamas Charter, Islamic Academy of Florida, Palestinian Islamic Jihad, American Youth Academy, New Horizons Schools, Islamic American University, DawaNet-to link • to serve: Home with sections entitled "How to Make America an Islamic Nation" and Da'wa in Public Schools, Excelsior Elementary School, Thomas Moore Law Center, Islamic Saudi Academy, "The Islam Project" by the Council on Islamic Education, the Arab World History Notebook, "Across the Centuries", California Academy of Sciences, "World Cultures : A Global Mosaic", American Textbook Council, "Islam and the Textbooks", Arab American Family Support Center (AAFSC), Mosque of Islamic Brotherhood's Boy Scout program (MIB), Americans Against Hate, CAIR Watch, the Young Muslims, Islamic Circle of North America (ICNA), Jamaat-e-Islami, the EEOC, Dunkin Donuts, Alamo Rent-a-car, Washington DC Fire Dept., the YMCA, Target, Canadian Federation of Students, Ontario Human Rights Commission, Young Muslim Sisters (YMS), Middle East Media Research Institute, US Commission on International Religious Freedom (USCIRF), Freedom House, Institute for Gulf Affairs, Palestinian Media Watch, "Contemporary Problems", "History of the Arabs and the World in the 20th Century", Reading and Text Part II, Association of Independent Schools, ISA accreditation, Center for Religious Freedom, Hizb ut-Tahrir al-Islami, Islamic Party of Liberation, Al-Aksa TV of Hamas, Hudson institute, DePaul University, Popular Resistance Committee, "Schmoozing With Terrorists", US House of Representitives, Abu Dhabi Investment Authority, "Eurabia, the Euro-Arab Axis", European Union, the Arab League,"Foreign Affairs" - "Europe's Angry Muslims", Organization of the Islamic Conference (OIC), Sharee Council of Dewsbury, West Yorkshire, Immigration and National Security Program at the Nixon Center, Sukuk, Sharia compliant banks, Saxony-Anhalt, piggy banks in England, foot washing basins (Kansas City Airport, University of Michigan-Dearborn, Indianapolis, Phoenix Sky harbor,), "Britain's Daily Mail" - "Multiculturalsim Drives Young Muslims to Shun British Values", May 22, 1991, Nationa Intelligence Council, www.islamonline.net, "Valeurs Actuelles", the triple border region, UN Security Council, House Homeland Security Committee subcommittee on investigations report : "A Line In the Sand: Confronting the Threat At the Southwest Border", OTMs, Jamaat ul-Fuqra, Muslims of the Americas, the FBI, Canadian Security Intelligence Service, "TD Monthly", halal chicken, ACLU, the Date Frappuccino, New York University, Boston Univ., Temple Univ. George Washington Univ., Ridgeland School District 122, Syracuse Univ., Atlanta public schools, Carver Elementary School-San Diego, Open Society Foundation, Whiting Foundation, hijab, Transportation & Safety Admin. (TSA), "New Media Journal" report - "In the Belly of the Beast: Jamaat ul-Fuqra, Jamaat ul-Fuqra mosque (Brooklyn, NY), Koran: 4:34, honor killings, the Alec file, Jamiyyat Ul-Islam, It's the Ideology Stupid,Tad-ru-bu-hu-nna, Human Rights Commission of Pakistan, UN Children's Fund, the Population Council - 2003 survey, m'uta, Haratines, Janjaweed, Dinka tribe, "Escape From Slavery", Toronto Sun online - "Slavery Lives in the Sudan", Middle East Forum - "The Problem with Slavery",

lol. This is the one. I notice that you still have Qutb's name spelled wrong and that you still have the Dinka on there as a singular tribe.I've also noticed that despite the fact that you claim to have multiple different versions of this "quiz" you only ever post the one.

Also, as a side note: No one thinks that the fact that you have read 24 books is impressive. In fact, attempting to use it as a claim to expertise is embarrassing. As a side note to the side note, I've read twice as many (literally) books simply since the start of 2015. So it took me four months to read twice as many books as it took you 14 years to read.
1. Spellings aren't too important. I'm not even going to bother looking up if your are right or not. Could be you're wrong and you don't even know it. I've had people ignorantly "correct" me (they thought) about the spelling the word Koran. It has more than one accepted spelling.

2. Yes I post one Islamization Quiz. One some Islamapologist comes along and gets better than a 5% on this initial one, maybe I'll post another. But that wouldn't be you. So far, you've gotten a ZERO.

3. Reading 25 books is pretty impressive, and in my case it's MUCH more than just 25 books. It is the books and reports of MOST of the FOOTNOTES in those 25 books, and the further links coming from those links. That's why it takes a long time to cover all this ground. It take time when you really dig into it, in depth as you would surely not have done if you had read 50 books since the start of 2015. But since you of course did NOT do that we hardly need to talk about it, except just raise the flag for it.

:bsflag:

Being that I'll guess you're capable of reading ONE BOOK this month, here's a list of some of the books I've read (and recommend). If you read any one of them, you just might be able to top the highest grade the Islamapologists have gotten so far (5%). AND YOU'LL LEARN A LOT.

The Grand Jihad: How Islam and the Left Sabotage America ---- by Andrew McCarthy

American Jihad: The Terrorists Living Among Us ----- by Steven Emerson

Because They Hate ---- by Brigitte Gabriel

They Must Be Stopped ------ by Brigitte Gabriel

Hating America ------ by John Gibson

Stop the Islamization of America ----- by Pamela Geller

Secrets of the Kingdom: The Inside Story of the Secret Saudi-U.S. Connection ------ by Gerald Posner

Stealth Jihad ----- by Robert Spencer

The Brotherhood: America's Next Great Enemy ------ by Erik Stakelbeck

Outrage ----- by Dick Morris & Eileen McGann

Infiltration ------ by Paul Sperry

The 9/11 Commission Report

The Truth About Muhammad ------ by Robert Spencer

In Mortal Danger ------- by Tom Tancredo

State of Emergency ----- by Pat Buchanan

Muslim Mafia ----- by P.David Gaubatz & Paul Sperry

Last edited:
We have and islamic scholar here...Funny how you say you're not muslim, but you know the quran so well:eusa_think: Were you excited today your muslim brothers attacked a Pam Geller event? Are you disappointed they didn't kill her? Maybe you'll tell us that they didn't mean it?

Maybe you're delusional. That's about the only thing I can come up with to account for your childish retorts.

I already smacked that dopey post down. That you copy/paste your own post and use them to slam different people shows something about you. Something questionable, shady, counterfeit.

If a government wants to learn how to manage growing Islamic problems, take some advice from Ottoman army officer Mustafa Kemal Atatürk. Atatürk abolished Islam by putting a complete ban on Islamic materials, demolishing mosques, and removing any traces of Islam in his country to get rid of the evil. Those who tried to revolt were put in their place, or basically killed….

It is time for the UK to stop wasting their military abroad, but bring them to patrol their own streets and begin to remove Muslims. And it is vital time to plan and arrange deportation programs – and even arrange new deportation programs for practicing Muslims born in England to be deported to their parent’s country of origin.

Good comparison;

Sane people support the ideals of Ataturk - leftists support the ideals of Tayyip Erdogan, Hamas, and the Muslim Brotherhood.

I don't see many (if any) leftists supporting the ideals of Tayyip Erdogan, Hamas, and the Muslim Brotherhood. But I do see some rightwingers supporting the "ideals" of Pamela Geller.
I see lots of leftists supporting the Muslim Brotherhood, most notably barrack Obama and Hillary Clinton. And lots of leftists support Hamas too. And yes plenty of rightwingers support the ideals of Pamela Geller, as well they should.

AFDI Cartoon Contest - Not Improper US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Last edited:
If terrorist-supporting Islamist groups like C.A.I.R. are allowed to issue their Da'wahs on public transportation, I would think those who oppose their agenda should be able to as well.

You_sir_are_a_troll1.jpg

Good comparison;

I see lots of leftists supporting the Muslim Brotherhood, most notably barrack Obama and Hillary Clinton. And lots of leftists support Hamas too. And yes plenty of rightwingers support the ideals of Pamela Geller, as well they should.

AFDI Cartoon Contest - Not Improper US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Oh?

And what "lots of" leftists support Hamas?

Popcorn-02-Stephen-Colbert.gif

They must have been comic books :) Some of those are pretty dicey and complicated ;)
You seem to know about them. Now try reading some REAL books. Like the ones listed in Post # 151.

The ones it took you 14 years to read? No wonder you don't read books by actual historians or experts - it would take an entire lifetime.

3_151.png

English translation >> "

3_150.png

3_152.png

Well, first off, I did name plenty of those books. So OK. Here's the Islamization Quiz I made up from those books. Now you show us can show us much you don't know about this subject, OK ?

Identify all the names and what their association with Islamization is. Then identify all the things and how they are associated. No fake answers now. I know who/what all of these are. Every single one. And don't feel bad if you don't do too well. No Islamapologist ever got more than 5% on this quiz. Most got zero.

Names associated with Stealth Jihad (AKA Islamization)

Ibin Taamiyah, the Madhi, Sheik Ahmed Yassin, Sami al-Arian, Ramadan Abdallah Shallah, Mazen al-Najjar, Richard A. Clarke, Imam Muzzamil Siddiqui, Susan Douglas, Peter DiGangi, William Bennetta, Gilbert Sewall , Prince Alwaleed bin Talal, al-Hajj Talib'Abur, Rashid Sahmsi Ali, Khalid Latif, Omar Mohammedi, Joe Kaufman, Chantal Carnes, Hasan al-Banna (creator of the Muslim Brotherhood-I'll give you that one), Tariq Ramadan, Siraj Wahhaj, Mozen Mokhtar, Nouman Ali Khan, Abdul Malik , Imam Jamal Badawi, Br. Jawad Ahmad, Hassan Abbas, Mullah Abdul Rashid Ghazi, Sheik Mjed 'Abd al-Rahman al-Firian, Prince Sultan Ibn Abd al-'Aziz, Ali al-Ahmed, Itamar Marcus, Barbara Cook, Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahhab, Ahmed Omar Abu Ali, Mohammed Osman Idris, Mohammed el-Yacoubi, Abu Abdullah, Baitullah Mehsud, Yunis al-Astal, Zeyno Baran, Aaron Klein, Muhammad Abdel-El, Sheik Yasser Hamad, Nur Mohammad, Ahmed Yassin (deceased), Sheik Abdel Rahman, Sheik Mohammed bin Rashid AL Maktoum, NJ Judge Joseph Charles, Abdullah Azzam, Thomas Klocek, Fazlur Rehman Khalil , Mohammad Elachmi Hamdi, Bat Ye'or, Max Steenberghe, Anders Fogh Ramussen, Paul Jeeves, Yusuf al-Qarodawi, Bashar al-Assad, Robert S. Leiken, Theo Van Gogh, Michel Gurfinkel, Imam Ahmed Salam, Piet Hein Donner, Miguel Angel Toma , Salah Yassin, Hassan Nasrallah, Ahmed Assad Barakat, Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva, Bashar al-Assad, Adolpho Aguilar Zinser, Joseph Farah, Nabil al-Marabh, Raed Hijazi, David Harris, Syed Mumtaz Ali, Omar Ahmad, Ibrahim Hooper, Sheikh Mubarak Ali Gilani, Dr. Paul Williams , Hassan al Turabi, Clement Rodney Hampton-El, Kevin James, Warner MacKenzie, Sayeed Abdul A'la Maududi, Abdullah Yusef Ali, Mohammed Marmaduke Pickthall, Nessim Joseph Dawood, Mohammed Habib Shakir, Arthur John Arberry, Aqsa Parvez, Atefeh Rajabi, Francis Bok, Michael Coren, Homaidan Ali Al-Turki, Sheik Saleh Al-Fawzan, Paul Marshall, Koenraad Elst, Tom Clancy, Phil Alden Robinson, Michael Graham, Thomas Klocek, Stephen Coughlin, Hasham Islam, Steven Emerson, Mordechai Nisan, Abduraman Alamoudi, Ramadan Abdallah Shallah, Musa Abu Marzook, Keith Ellison, Abdullah al-Arian, ,Jamal-al-Din al-Afghani, James Woolsey, Walid Phares, Guy Rodgers, Brigitte Gabriel, Robert Spencer, Paul Sperry, P.David Gaubatz, Chris Gaubatz, Stefanie Creswell, Charety Zhe, Adnan el-Shukrijumah, Jaffar the Pilot, Mohammad Weiss Rasool, Brian P. Fairchild, Peter M. Leitner, Sergeant Naveed I. Butt, Bill Bratton, William Taylor, Youssef Aboul-Enein, Jamal Barzinji, Ingrid Mattson, Safaa Zarzour, Khalid Iqbal, James "Yousef" Yee, Ahmed Alwani, Taja Alwani, Warith Deen Umar, Tom Harrington, John Guandolo, Patrick Sookhdeo, Gaddoor Saidi, Muhammad Usmani, Mahdi Bray, Ali al-Timimi, Maulana Abdul Ala Maududi, Sayyid Quth, Zaid Shakir, Hamdan al-Shalawi, Muhammed al-Qudhaieen, Omar Shain, Hani Hanjour, Kenneth Williams, Edward Sloan, Ismail Elbarasse, Sheik Omar Abdul-Rahman, George Sadler, Mohammed Akram Adlouni, Zeid al-Noman, Shukri Aby Baker, Mohammad El-Mezain, Ghassan Elashi, Sayyid Syeed, Bassem Osman, Ahmed Elkadi, Mahboob Khan, Suhail Khan, Mufid Abdulgader, Abdelhaleem Ashqar, Frank Gaffney, Sue Myrick, Abuhena Saifulislam, Ali "the American" Mohamed, Juan Zarate, Hisham Altalib, Mohammed Shamma, Ahmad Sakr, Abdullah bin Laden, Mohamed Jamal Khalifah, Ahmad Mohamed Ali, Joey Musmar, Lina Morales, Donald Lavey, Sibel Dinez Edmonds, Khalid Duran, Muhammad Hishm Kabbani, Ali Ahmed, Agha Jafri, Michael Rolince, John M. Cole, Dr. Ziad Asali, James Margolin, Foria Younis, John B. Vincent, John O'Neill, Ivien C. Smith, Salam al-Marayati, Tom Reynolds, Khaled Saffuri, Agha Saeed, Mohammed al-Hanooti, Sue VanBaalen, Sister Sue, Michael Scheuer, Michael Waller, David Forte, Sheikh Mamza Yusuf, Ihsan Bagby, Abd al-Rahman al-Rashed, Serge Trifkovic, Irshad Manji, Imam Mohamad Adam el-Sheikh, Yvonne Haddad, Warith Deen Umar, Taha al-Alwani, Ali al-Timimi, J.M. Rodwell, Dr. Ali Sina, John Esposito, Karen Armstrong, Saad al-Sharani, Suleiman Alwan, Farid Esack, Sheikh Faysal Mawlawi, Ali Abd al Rahman al-Faqasi al-Ghamdi, Saul al-Rashid, Abderraouf Jdey, Faruq al-Tunisi, Adam Gadahn, Andre Carson, Issa al-Britani, Aafia Siddiqui, Kamran Akhtar, Gary Harter, Iyman Faris, Hesham Hadayet, Hala Mohammed Sadeq El-Awadly, Anwar al-Awlaki, Pamela L. Rhames, Michael S. Tutko, David C. Kane, Nick Pindulic, Suzanne E. Spaulding, Sen. Patrick Leahy, Sen. John Kyl, Sen. Dianne Feinstein, Sen. Paul Sarbanes, Bill Baker, Rep. David Bonior, Rep. John Conyers, Rep. John Dingell, Robert M. Blitzer, Louis Freeh, Thomas Pickard, Carol Motyka, Marsha Parrish, Yola Haber, Doug Balin, Rep. Anthony Weiner, Roderick L. Beverly, Caroline Glick, Shelomo Alfassa, Hadia Roberts, Margaret Gulotta, Emanuel "Manny" Johnson Jr., Esther Pan

Things associated with Stealth Jihad (AKA Islamization)

Hijra, jizyah, Istanbul, Al-Quds, Al-Aqsa mosque, , treaty of Al-Hudaybiyah, Oslo Accords, the Mahdi, Al-Ansar, 2006 Pentagon report : "Motivations of Muslim Suicide Bombers" ), McDonalds, KFC, Pizza Hut, Outback Steakhouse, the Explanatory Memorandum,"The Project", the Muslim Brotherhood, the Ikhwan, Taqiyya, Da'wa, Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR), Holy Land Foundation trials - 2007 & 2008, Khalil Gibran Academy, US Treasury Dept. (Office of Foreign Asset Control), Islamic Society of North America (ISNA), Muslim American Society (MSA), United States Counterinsurgency Manual FM 3-24, US Justice Dept. report - 2004, US Justice Dept. report - 2007, abeds, North American Islamic Trust, Islamic Council for North America, United Association for Studies and Research, Muslim American Youth Association, the Hamas Charter, Islamic Academy of Florida, Palestinian Islamic Jihad, American Youth Academy, New Horizons Schools, Islamic American University, DawaNet-to link • to serve: Home with sections entitled "How to Make America an Islamic Nation" and Da'wa in Public Schools, Excelsior Elementary School, Thomas Moore Law Center, Islamic Saudi Academy, "The Islam Project" by the Council on Islamic Education, the Arab World History Notebook, "Across the Centuries", California Academy of Sciences, "World Cultures : A Global Mosaic", American Textbook Council, "Islam and the Textbooks", Arab American Family Support Center (AAFSC), Mosque of Islamic Brotherhood's Boy Scout program (MIB), Americans Against Hate, CAIR Watch, the Young Muslims, Islamic Circle of North America (ICNA), Jamaat-e-Islami, the EEOC, Dunkin Donuts, Alamo Rent-a-car, Washington DC Fire Dept., the YMCA, Target, Canadian Federation of Students, Ontario Human Rights Commission, Young Muslim Sisters (YMS), Middle East Media Research Institute, US Commission on International Religious Freedom (USCIRF), Freedom House, Institute for Gulf Affairs, Palestinian Media Watch, "Contemporary Problems", "History of the Arabs and the World in the 20th Century", Reading and Text Part II, Association of Independent Schools, ISA accreditation, Center for Religious Freedom, Hizb ut-Tahrir al-Islami, Islamic Party of Liberation, Al-Aksa TV of Hamas, Hudson institute, DePaul University, Popular Resistance Committee, "Schmoozing With Terrorists", US House of Representitives, Abu Dhabi Investment Authority, "Eurabia, the Euro-Arab Axis", European Union, the Arab League,"Foreign Affairs" - "Europe's Angry Muslims", Organization of the Islamic Conference (OIC), Sharee Council of Dewsbury, West Yorkshire, Immigration and National Security Program at the Nixon Center, Sukuk, Sharia compliant banks, Saxony-Anhalt, piggy banks in England, foot washing basins (Kansas City Airport, University of Michigan-Dearborn, Indianapolis, Phoenix Sky harbor,), "Britain's Daily Mail" - "Multiculturalsim Drives Young Muslims to Shun British Values", May 22, 1991, Nationa Intelligence Council, www.islamonline.net, "Valeurs Actuelles", the triple border region, UN Security Council, House Homeland Security Committee subcommittee on investigations report : "A Line In the Sand: Confronting the Threat At the Southwest Border", OTMs, Jamaat ul-Fuqra, Muslims of the Americas, the FBI, Canadian Security Intelligence Service, "TD Monthly", halal chicken, ACLU, the Date Frappuccino, New York University, Boston Univ., Temple Univ. George Washington Univ., Ridgeland School District 122, Syracuse Univ., Atlanta public schools, Carver Elementary School-San Diego, Open Society Foundation, Whiting Foundation, hijab, Transportation & Safety Admin. (TSA), "New Media Journal" report - "In the Belly of the Beast: Jamaat ul-Fuqra, Jamaat ul-Fuqra mosque (Brooklyn, NY), Koran: 4:34, honor killings, the Alec file, Jamiyyat Ul-Islam, It's the Ideology Stupid,Tad-ru-bu-hu-nna, Human Rights Commission of Pakistan, UN Children's Fund, the Population Council - 2003 survey, m'uta, Haratines, Janjaweed, Dinka tribe, "Escape From Slavery", Toronto Sun online - "Slavery Lives in the Sudan", Middle East Forum - "The Problem with Slavery",

lol. This is the one. I notice that you still have Qutb's name spelled wrong and that you still have the Dinka on there as a singular tribe.I've also noticed that despite the fact that you claim to have multiple different versions of this "quiz" you only ever post the one.

Also, as a side note: No one thinks that the fact that you have read 24 books is impressive. In fact, attempting to use it as a claim to expertise is embarrassing. As a side note to the side note, I've read twice as many (literally) books simply since the start of 2015. So it took me four months to read twice as many books as it took you 14 years to read.
1. Spellings aren't too important. I'm not even going to bother looking up if your are right or not. Could be you're wrong and you don't even know it. I've had people ignorantly "correct" me (they thought) about the spelling the word Koran. It has more than one accepted spelling.

2. Yes I post one Islamization Quiz. One some Islamapologist comes along and gets better than a 5% on this initial one, maybe I'll post another. But that wouldn't be you. So far, you've gotten a ZERO.

3. Reading 25 books is pretty impressive, and in my case it's MUCH more than just 25 books. It is the books and reports of MOST of the FOOTNOTES in those 25 books, and the further links coming from those links. That's why it takes a long time to cover all this ground. It take time when you really dig into it, in depth as you would surely not have done if you had read 50 books since the start of 2015. But since you of course did NOT do that we hardly need to talk about it, except just raise the flag for it.

:bsflag:

Being that I'll guess you're capable of reading ONE BOOK this month, here's a list of some of the books I've read (and recommend). If you read any one of them, you just might be able to top the highest grade the Islamapologists have gotten so far (5%). AND YOU'LL LEARN A LOT.

The Grand Jihad: How Islam and the Left Sabotage America ---- by Andrew McCarthy

American Jihad: The Terrorists Living Among Us ----- by Steven Emerson

Because They Hate ---- by Brigitte Gabriel

They Must Be Stopped ------ by Brigitte Gabriel

Hating America ------ by John Gibson

Stop the Islamization of America ----- by Pamela Geller

Secrets of the Kingdom: The Inside Story of the Secret Saudi-U.S. Connection ------ by Gerald Posner

Stealth Jihad ----- by Robert Spencer

The Brotherhood: America's Next Great Enemy ------ by Erik Stakelbeck

Outrage ----- by Dick Morris & Eileen McGann

Infiltration ------ by Paul Sperry

The 9/11 Commission Report

The Truth About Muhammad ------ by Robert Spencer

In Mortal Danger ------- by Tom Tancredo

State of Emergency ----- by Pat Buchanan

Muslim Mafia ----- by P.David Gaubatz & Paul Sperry
all that reading and not an ounce of knowledge to be gained.
you're living in an echo chamber.

Forum List

Back