Anti-Islam ads on NYC buses. Whose side are you on?

One of the classic Islamapologist tactics > "out of context" Sorry but there is nothing out of context here. Here is a copy of Sura 3:151 (Arabic and English) >
3_151.png

English translation >> "
"We will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve for what they have associated with Allah of which He had not sent down [any] authority. And their refuge will be the Fire, and wretched is the residence of the wrongdoers."

If anyone, by out of context is trying to allude to the suras before and after 3:151, looking at 3;150 and 3:152, does not indicate any out of context either.

Quran 3:150

3_150.png

"But Allah is your protector, and He is the best of helpers."

Quran 3:152

3_152.png

"And Allah had certainly fulfilled His promise to you when you were killing the enemy by His permission until [the time] when you lost courage and fell to disputing about the order [given by the Prophet] and disobeyed after He had shown you that which you love. Among you are some who desire this world, and among you are some who desire the Hereafter. Then he turned you back from them [defeated] that He might test you. And He has already forgiven you, and Allah is the possessor of bounty for the believers."

Tell us all again how it took you 14 years to read 25 books (which you have never been able to name) about "Islam". I've always loved that claim to authority.
Well, first off, I did name plenty of those books. So OK. Here's the Islamization Quiz I made up from those books. Now you show us can show us much you don't know about this subject, OK ?

Identify all the names and what their association with Islamization is. Then identify all the things and how they are associated. No fake answers now. I know who/what all of these are. Every single one. And don't feel bad if you don't do too well. No Islamapologist ever got more than 5% on this quiz. Most got zero.

Names associated with Stealth Jihad (AKA Islamization)

Ibin Taamiyah, the Madhi, Sheik Ahmed Yassin, Sami al-Arian, Ramadan Abdallah Shallah, Mazen al-Najjar, Richard A. Clarke, Imam Muzzamil Siddiqui, Susan Douglas, Peter DiGangi, William Bennetta, Gilbert Sewall , Prince Alwaleed bin Talal, al-Hajj Talib'Abur, Rashid Sahmsi Ali, Khalid Latif, Omar Mohammedi, Joe Kaufman, Chantal Carnes, Hasan al-Banna (creator of the Muslim Brotherhood-I'll give you that one), Tariq Ramadan, Siraj Wahhaj, Mozen Mokhtar, Nouman Ali Khan, Abdul Malik , Imam Jamal Badawi, Br. Jawad Ahmad, Hassan Abbas, Mullah Abdul Rashid Ghazi, Sheik Mjed 'Abd al-Rahman al-Firian, Prince Sultan Ibn Abd al-'Aziz, Ali al-Ahmed, Itamar Marcus, Barbara Cook, Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahhab, Ahmed Omar Abu Ali, Mohammed Osman Idris, Mohammed el-Yacoubi, Abu Abdullah, Baitullah Mehsud, Yunis al-Astal, Zeyno Baran, Aaron Klein, Muhammad Abdel-El, Sheik Yasser Hamad, Nur Mohammad, Ahmed Yassin (deceased), Sheik Abdel Rahman, Sheik Mohammed bin Rashid AL Maktoum, NJ Judge Joseph Charles, Abdullah Azzam, Thomas Klocek, Fazlur Rehman Khalil , Mohammad Elachmi Hamdi, Bat Ye'or, Max Steenberghe, Anders Fogh Ramussen, Paul Jeeves, Yusuf al-Qarodawi, Bashar al-Assad, Robert S. Leiken, Theo Van Gogh, Michel Gurfinkel, Imam Ahmed Salam, Piet Hein Donner, Miguel Angel Toma , Salah Yassin, Hassan Nasrallah, Ahmed Assad Barakat, Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva, Bashar al-Assad, Adolpho Aguilar Zinser, Joseph Farah, Nabil al-Marabh, Raed Hijazi, David Harris, Syed Mumtaz Ali, Omar Ahmad, Ibrahim Hooper, Sheikh Mubarak Ali Gilani, Dr. Paul Williams , Hassan al Turabi, Clement Rodney Hampton-El, Kevin James, Warner MacKenzie, Sayeed Abdul A'la Maududi, Abdullah Yusef Ali, Mohammed Marmaduke Pickthall, Nessim Joseph Dawood, Mohammed Habib Shakir, Arthur John Arberry, Aqsa Parvez, Atefeh Rajabi, Francis Bok, Michael Coren, Homaidan Ali Al-Turki, Sheik Saleh Al-Fawzan, Paul Marshall, Koenraad Elst, Tom Clancy, Phil Alden Robinson, Michael Graham, Thomas Klocek, Stephen Coughlin, Hasham Islam, Steven Emerson, Mordechai Nisan, Abduraman Alamoudi, Ramadan Abdallah Shallah, Musa Abu Marzook, Keith Ellison, Abdullah al-Arian, ,Jamal-al-Din al-Afghani, James Woolsey, Walid Phares, Guy Rodgers, Brigitte Gabriel, Robert Spencer, Paul Sperry, P.David Gaubatz, Chris Gaubatz, Stefanie Creswell, Charety Zhe, Adnan el-Shukrijumah, Jaffar the Pilot, Mohammad Weiss Rasool, Brian P. Fairchild, Peter M. Leitner, Sergeant Naveed I. Butt, Bill Bratton, William Taylor, Youssef Aboul-Enein, Jamal Barzinji, Ingrid Mattson, Safaa Zarzour, Khalid Iqbal, James "Yousef" Yee, Ahmed Alwani, Taja Alwani, Warith Deen Umar, Tom Harrington, John Guandolo, Patrick Sookhdeo, Gaddoor Saidi, Muhammad Usmani, Mahdi Bray, Ali al-Timimi, Maulana Abdul Ala Maududi, Sayyid Quth, Zaid Shakir, Hamdan al-Shalawi, Muhammed al-Qudhaieen, Omar Shain, Hani Hanjour, Kenneth Williams, Edward Sloan, Ismail Elbarasse, Sheik Omar Abdul-Rahman, George Sadler, Mohammed Akram Adlouni, Zeid al-Noman, Shukri Aby Baker, Mohammad El-Mezain, Ghassan Elashi, Sayyid Syeed, Bassem Osman, Ahmed Elkadi, Mahboob Khan, Suhail Khan, Mufid Abdulgader, Abdelhaleem Ashqar, Frank Gaffney, Sue Myrick, Abuhena Saifulislam, Ali "the American" Mohamed, Juan Zarate, Hisham Altalib, Mohammed Shamma, Ahmad Sakr, Abdullah bin Laden, Mohamed Jamal Khalifah, Ahmad Mohamed Ali, Joey Musmar, Lina Morales, Donald Lavey, Sibel Dinez Edmonds, Khalid Duran, Muhammad Hishm Kabbani, Ali Ahmed, Agha Jafri, Michael Rolince, John M. Cole, Dr. Ziad Asali, James Margolin, Foria Younis, John B. Vincent, John O'Neill, Ivien C. Smith, Salam al-Marayati, Tom Reynolds, Khaled Saffuri, Agha Saeed, Mohammed al-Hanooti, Sue VanBaalen, Sister Sue, Michael Scheuer, Michael Waller, David Forte, Sheikh Mamza Yusuf, Ihsan Bagby, Abd al-Rahman al-Rashed, Serge Trifkovic, Irshad Manji, Imam Mohamad Adam el-Sheikh, Yvonne Haddad, Warith Deen Umar, Taha al-Alwani, Ali al-Timimi, J.M. Rodwell, Dr. Ali Sina, John Esposito, Karen Armstrong, Saad al-Sharani, Suleiman Alwan, Farid Esack, Sheikh Faysal Mawlawi, Ali Abd al Rahman al-Faqasi al-Ghamdi, Saul al-Rashid, Abderraouf Jdey, Faruq al-Tunisi, Adam Gadahn, Andre Carson, Issa al-Britani, Aafia Siddiqui, Kamran Akhtar, Gary Harter, Iyman Faris, Hesham Hadayet, Hala Mohammed Sadeq El-Awadly, Anwar al-Awlaki, Pamela L. Rhames, Michael S. Tutko, David C. Kane, Nick Pindulic, Suzanne E. Spaulding, Sen. Patrick Leahy, Sen. John Kyl, Sen. Dianne Feinstein, Sen. Paul Sarbanes, Bill Baker, Rep. David Bonior, Rep. John Conyers, Rep. John Dingell, Robert M. Blitzer, Louis Freeh, Thomas Pickard, Carol Motyka, Marsha Parrish, Yola Haber, Doug Balin, Rep. Anthony Weiner, Roderick L. Beverly, Caroline Glick, Shelomo Alfassa, Hadia Roberts, Margaret Gulotta, Emanuel "Manny" Johnson Jr., Esther Pan

Things associated with Stealth Jihad (AKA Islamization)

Hijra, jizyah, Istanbul, Al-Quds, Al-Aqsa mosque, , treaty of Al-Hudaybiyah, Oslo Accords, the Mahdi, Al-Ansar, 2006 Pentagon report : "Motivations of Muslim Suicide Bombers" ), McDonalds, KFC, Pizza Hut, Outback Steakhouse, the Explanatory Memorandum,"The Project", the Muslim Brotherhood, the Ikhwan, Taqiyya, Da'wa, Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR), Holy Land Foundation trials - 2007 & 2008, Khalil Gibran Academy, US Treasury Dept. (Office of Foreign Asset Control), Islamic Society of North America (ISNA), Muslim American Society (MSA), United States Counterinsurgency Manual FM 3-24, US Justice Dept. report - 2004, US Justice Dept. report - 2007, abeds, North American Islamic Trust, Islamic Council for North America, United Association for Studies and Research, Muslim American Youth Association, the Hamas Charter, Islamic Academy of Florida, Palestinian Islamic Jihad, American Youth Academy, New Horizons Schools, Islamic American University, DawaNet-to link • to serve: Home with sections entitled "How to Make America an Islamic Nation" and Da'wa in Public Schools, Excelsior Elementary School, Thomas Moore Law Center, Islamic Saudi Academy, "The Islam Project" by the Council on Islamic Education, the Arab World History Notebook, "Across the Centuries", California Academy of Sciences, "World Cultures : A Global Mosaic", American Textbook Council, "Islam and the Textbooks", Arab American Family Support Center (AAFSC), Mosque of Islamic Brotherhood's Boy Scout program (MIB), Americans Against Hate, CAIR Watch, the Young Muslims, Islamic Circle of North America (ICNA), Jamaat-e-Islami, the EEOC, Dunkin Donuts, Alamo Rent-a-car, Washington DC Fire Dept., the YMCA, Target, Canadian Federation of Students, Ontario Human Rights Commission, Young Muslim Sisters (YMS), Middle East Media Research Institute, US Commission on International Religious Freedom (USCIRF), Freedom House, Institute for Gulf Affairs, Palestinian Media Watch, "Contemporary Problems", "History of the Arabs and the World in the 20th Century", Reading and Text Part II, Association of Independent Schools, ISA accreditation, Center for Religious Freedom, Hizb ut-Tahrir al-Islami, Islamic Party of Liberation, Al-Aksa TV of Hamas, Hudson institute, DePaul University, Popular Resistance Committee, "Schmoozing With Terrorists", US House of Representitives, Abu Dhabi Investment Authority, "Eurabia, the Euro-Arab Axis", European Union, the Arab League,"Foreign Affairs" - "Europe's Angry Muslims", Organization of the Islamic Conference (OIC), Sharee Council of Dewsbury, West Yorkshire, Immigration and National Security Program at the Nixon Center, Sukuk, Sharia compliant banks, Saxony-Anhalt, piggy banks in England, foot washing basins (Kansas City Airport, University of Michigan-Dearborn, Indianapolis, Phoenix Sky harbor,), "Britain's Daily Mail" - "Multiculturalsim Drives Young Muslims to Shun British Values", May 22, 1991, Nationa Intelligence Council, www.islamonline.net, "Valeurs Actuelles", the triple border region, UN Security Council, House Homeland Security Committee subcommittee on investigations report : "A Line In the Sand: Confronting the Threat At the Southwest Border", OTMs, Jamaat ul-Fuqra, Muslims of the Americas, the FBI, Canadian Security Intelligence Service, "TD Monthly", halal chicken, ACLU, the Date Frappuccino, New York University, Boston Univ., Temple Univ. George Washington Univ., Ridgeland School District 122, Syracuse Univ., Atlanta public schools, Carver Elementary School-San Diego, Open Society Foundation, Whiting Foundation, hijab, Transportation & Safety Admin. (TSA), "New Media Journal" report - "In the Belly of the Beast: Jamaat ul-Fuqra, Jamaat ul-Fuqra mosque (Brooklyn, NY), Koran: 4:34, honor killings, the Alec file, Jamiyyat Ul-Islam, It's the Ideology Stupid,Tad-ru-bu-hu-nna, Human Rights Commission of Pakistan, UN Children's Fund, the Population Council - 2003 survey, m'uta, Haratines, Janjaweed, Dinka tribe, "Escape From Slavery", Toronto Sun online - "Slavery Lives in the Sudan", Middle East Forum - "The Problem with Slavery",

lol. This is the one. I notice that you still have Qutb's name spelled wrong and that you still have the Dinka on there as a singular tribe.I've also noticed that despite the fact that you claim to have multiple different versions of this "quiz" you only ever post the one.

Also, as a side note: No one thinks that the fact that you have read 24 books is impressive. In fact, attempting to use it as a claim to expertise is embarrassing. As a side note to the side note, I've read twice as many (literally) books simply since the start of 2015. So it took me four months to read twice as many books as it took you 14 years to read.
1. Spellings aren't too important. I'm not even going to bother looking up if your are right or not. Could be you're wrong and you don't even know it. I've had people ignorantly "correct" me (they thought) about the spelling the word Koran. It has more than one accepted spelling.

2. Yes I post one Islamization Quiz. One some Islamapologist comes along and gets better than a 5% on this initial one, maybe I'll post another. But that wouldn't be you. So far, you've gotten a ZERO.

3. Reading 25 books is pretty impressive, and in my case it's MUCH more than just 25 books. It is the books and reports of MOST of the FOOTNOTES in those 25 books, and the further links coming from those links. That's why it takes a long time to cover all this ground. It take time when you really dig into it, in depth as you would surely not have done if you had read 50 books since the start of 2015. But since you of course did NOT do that we hardly need to talk about it, except just raise the flag for it.

:bsflag:

Being that I'll guess you're capable of reading ONE BOOK this month, here's a list of some of the books I've read (and recommend). If you read any one of them, you just might be able to top the highest grade the Islamapologists have gotten so far (5%). AND YOU'LL LEARN A LOT.

The Grand Jihad: How Islam and the Left Sabotage America ---- by Andrew McCarthy

American Jihad: The Terrorists Living Among Us ----- by Steven Emerson

Because They Hate ---- by Brigitte Gabriel

They Must Be Stopped ------ by Brigitte Gabriel

Hating America ------ by John Gibson

Stop the Islamization of America ----- by Pamela Geller

Secrets of the Kingdom: The Inside Story of the Secret Saudi-U.S. Connection ------ by Gerald Posner

Stealth Jihad ----- by Robert Spencer

The Brotherhood: America's Next Great Enemy ------ by Erik Stakelbeck

Outrage ----- by Dick Morris & Eileen McGann

Infiltration ------ by Paul Sperry

The 9/11 Commission Report

The Truth About Muhammad ------ by Robert Spencer

In Mortal Danger ------- by Tom Tancredo

State of Emergency ----- by Pat Buchanan

Muslim Mafia ----- by P.David Gaubatz & Paul Sperry
all that reading and not an ounce of knowledge to be gained.
you're living in an echo chamber.
A lot of knowledge > which you don't have. Want to find out how much ? Take the Islamization Quiz. Right now. Or else run home to mommy.

Of course. You support Geller and her genocidal ambitions.

If a government wants to learn how to manage growing Islamic problems, take some advice from Ottoman army officer Mustafa Kemal Atatürk. Atatürk abolished Islam by putting a complete ban on Islamic materials, demolishing mosques, and removing any traces of Islam in his country to get rid of the evil. Those who tried to revolt were put in their place, or basically killed….

It is time for the UK to stop wasting their military abroad, but bring them to patrol their own streets and begin to remove Muslims. And it is vital time to plan and arrange deportation programs – and even arrange new deportation programs for practicing Muslims born in England to be deported to their parent’s country of origin.

Good comparison;

Sane people support the ideals of Ataturk - leftists support the ideals of Tayyip Erdogan, Hamas, and the Muslim Brotherhood.

I don't see many (if any) leftists supporting the ideals of Tayyip Erdogan, Hamas, and the Muslim Brotherhood. But I do see some rightwingers supporting the "ideals" of Pamela Geller.
I see lots of leftists supporting the Muslim Brotherhood, most notably barrack Obama and Hillary Clinton. And lots of leftists support Hamas too. And yes plenty of rightwingers support the ideals of Pamela Geller, as well they should.

AFDI Cartoon Contest - Not Improper US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Oh?

And what "lots of" leftists support Hamas?
My sister is one, I'm sorry to say. I'd ask her who her leftist Hamas-supporting, Israel-hater "friends" are, but I'd rather keep the peace, so we just talk about my guitar playing, and I give her lessons.

I could list some left/Hamas connections, but it would be time consuming, so I'll toss one for you >> Jodie Evans, co-founder of the terrorist support group Code Pink, a Hamas support group, was openly admitted by Media Matters to be a bundler for Obama’s presidential campaign, and tied to the Gaza flotilla as well. Media Matters tried to downplay it, by saying she was just one bundler among others in the campaign.

Last edited:
They must have been comic books :) Some of those are pretty dicey and complicated ;)
You seem to know about them. Now try reading some REAL books. Like the ones listed in Post # 151.

The ones it took you 14 years to read? No wonder you don't read books by actual historians or experts - it would take an entire lifetime.
You haven't read the books, You don't know the FACTS. You don't know who the experts are. You could discuss needlepoint.

I'm on the side of the anti-Islam ads. The liberal left just doesn't get it. Islam has been trying to conquer the Europe and the west since its creation. Its followers were invading Europe for 400 years "prior" to the Europeans "first crusade" and the first crusade was a plea by the Byzantine Emperor to the Pope for military help because of attacks by Muslim armies.
When Islamists cannot win militarily, they infiltrate in numbers to change from within. The liberal left just cannot see the threat as the Muslims aren't threatening with uniformed-armed soldiers, tanks, and other military arms; they're just coming into Europe and the U.S. in large numbers.
It took hundreds of years of blood, sweat and tears to create this nation of a populace where the people elect their leaders, political transitions are peaceful and individuals can follow their own dreams.
Allowing the continued influx of Islamists will, in the long term, undo all that was done to create this beacon of liberty and way of life.
You can make as many laws to try and protect these western liberties, but when their numbers are sufficient, they will only destroy them with their own barbaric beliefs and laws.
I say, end ALL immigration, accept no so-called Muslim refugees and deport all those calling for Sharia and the Hadith as law.

Tell us all again how it took you 14 years to read 25 books (which you have never been able to name) about "Islam". I've always loved that claim to authority.
Well, first off, I did name plenty of those books. So OK. Here's the Islamization Quiz I made up from those books. Now you show us can show us much you don't know about this subject, OK ?

Identify all the names and what their association with Islamization is. Then identify all the things and how they are associated. No fake answers now. I know who/what all of these are. Every single one. And don't feel bad if you don't do too well. No Islamapologist ever got more than 5% on this quiz. Most got zero.

Ibin Taamiyah, the Madhi, Sheik Ahmed Yassin, Sami al-Arian, Ramadan Abdallah Shallah, Mazen al-Najjar, Richard A. Clarke, Imam Muzzamil Siddiqui, Susan Douglas, Peter DiGangi, William Bennetta, Gilbert Sewall , Prince Alwaleed bin Talal, al-Hajj Talib'Abur, Rashid Sahmsi Ali, Khalid Latif, Omar Mohammedi, Joe Kaufman, Chantal Carnes, Hasan al-Banna (creator of the Muslim Brotherhood-I'll give you that one), Tariq Ramadan, Siraj Wahhaj, Mozen Mokhtar, Nouman Ali Khan, Abdul Malik , Imam Jamal Badawi, Br. Jawad Ahmad, Hassan Abbas, Mullah Abdul Rashid Ghazi, Sheik Mjed 'Abd al-Rahman al-Firian, Prince Sultan Ibn Abd al-'Aziz, Ali al-Ahmed, Itamar Marcus, Barbara Cook, Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahhab, Ahmed Omar Abu Ali, Mohammed Osman Idris, Mohammed el-Yacoubi, Abu Abdullah, Baitullah Mehsud, Yunis al-Astal, Zeyno Baran, Aaron Klein, Muhammad Abdel-El, Sheik Yasser Hamad, Nur Mohammad, Ahmed Yassin (deceased), Sheik Abdel Rahman, Sheik Mohammed bin Rashid AL Maktoum, NJ Judge Joseph Charles, Abdullah Azzam, Thomas Klocek, Fazlur Rehman Khalil , Mohammad Elachmi Hamdi, Bat Ye'or, Max Steenberghe, Anders Fogh Ramussen, Paul Jeeves, Yusuf al-Qarodawi, Bashar al-Assad, Robert S. Leiken, Theo Van Gogh, Michel Gurfinkel, Imam Ahmed Salam, Piet Hein Donner, Miguel Angel Toma , Salah Yassin, Hassan Nasrallah, Ahmed Assad Barakat, Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva, Bashar al-Assad, Adolpho Aguilar Zinser, Joseph Farah, Nabil al-Marabh, Raed Hijazi, David Harris, Syed Mumtaz Ali, Omar Ahmad, Ibrahim Hooper, Sheikh Mubarak Ali Gilani, Dr. Paul Williams , Hassan al Turabi, Clement Rodney Hampton-El, Kevin James, Warner MacKenzie, Sayeed Abdul A'la Maududi, Abdullah Yusef Ali, Mohammed Marmaduke Pickthall, Nessim Joseph Dawood, Mohammed Habib Shakir, Arthur John Arberry, Aqsa Parvez, Atefeh Rajabi, Francis Bok, Michael Coren, Homaidan Ali Al-Turki, Sheik Saleh Al-Fawzan, Paul Marshall, Koenraad Elst, Tom Clancy, Phil Alden Robinson, Michael Graham, Thomas Klocek, Stephen Coughlin, Hasham Islam, Steven Emerson, Mordechai Nisan, Abduraman Alamoudi, Ramadan Abdallah Shallah, Musa Abu Marzook, Keith Ellison, Abdullah al-Arian, ,Jamal-al-Din al-Afghani, James Woolsey, Walid Phares, Guy Rodgers, Brigitte Gabriel, Robert Spencer, Paul Sperry, P.David Gaubatz, Chris Gaubatz, Stefanie Creswell, Charety Zhe, Adnan el-Shukrijumah, Jaffar the Pilot, Mohammad Weiss Rasool, Brian P. Fairchild, Peter M. Leitner, Sergeant Naveed I. Butt, Bill Bratton, William Taylor, Youssef Aboul-Enein, Jamal Barzinji, Ingrid Mattson, Safaa Zarzour, Khalid Iqbal, James "Yousef" Yee, Ahmed Alwani, Taja Alwani, Warith Deen Umar, Tom Harrington, John Guandolo, Patrick Sookhdeo, Gaddoor Saidi, Muhammad Usmani, Mahdi Bray, Ali al-Timimi, Maulana Abdul Ala Maududi, Sayyid Quth, Zaid Shakir, Hamdan al-Shalawi, Muhammed al-Qudhaieen, Omar Shain, Hani Hanjour, Kenneth Williams, Edward Sloan, Ismail Elbarasse, Sheik Omar Abdul-Rahman, George Sadler, Mohammed Akram Adlouni, Zeid al-Noman, Shukri Aby Baker, Mohammad El-Mezain, Ghassan Elashi, Sayyid Syeed, Bassem Osman, Ahmed Elkadi, Mahboob Khan, Suhail Khan, Mufid Abdulgader, Abdelhaleem Ashqar, Frank Gaffney, Sue Myrick, Abuhena Saifulislam, Ali "the American" Mohamed, Juan Zarate, Hisham Altalib, Mohammed Shamma, Ahmad Sakr, Abdullah bin Laden, Mohamed Jamal Khalifah, Ahmad Mohamed Ali, Joey Musmar, Lina Morales, Donald Lavey, Sibel Dinez Edmonds, Khalid Duran, Muhammad Hishm Kabbani, Ali Ahmed, Agha Jafri, Michael Rolince, John M. Cole, Dr. Ziad Asali, James Margolin, Foria Younis, John B. Vincent, John O'Neill, Ivien C. Smith, Salam al-Marayati, Tom Reynolds, Khaled Saffuri, Agha Saeed, Mohammed al-Hanooti, Sue VanBaalen, Sister Sue, Michael Scheuer, Michael Waller, David Forte, Sheikh Mamza Yusuf, Ihsan Bagby, Abd al-Rahman al-Rashed, Serge Trifkovic, Irshad Manji, Imam Mohamad Adam el-Sheikh, Yvonne Haddad, Warith Deen Umar, Taha al-Alwani, Ali al-Timimi, J.M. Rodwell, Dr. Ali Sina, John Esposito, Karen Armstrong, Saad al-Sharani, Suleiman Alwan, Farid Esack, Sheikh Faysal Mawlawi, Ali Abd al Rahman al-Faqasi al-Ghamdi, Saul al-Rashid, Abderraouf Jdey, Faruq al-Tunisi, Adam Gadahn, Andre Carson, Issa al-Britani, Aafia Siddiqui, Kamran Akhtar, Gary Harter, Iyman Faris, Hesham Hadayet, Hala Mohammed Sadeq El-Awadly, Anwar al-Awlaki, Pamela L. Rhames, Michael S. Tutko, David C. Kane, Nick Pindulic, Suzanne E. Spaulding, Sen. Patrick Leahy, Sen. John Kyl, Sen. Dianne Feinstein, Sen. Paul Sarbanes, Bill Baker, Rep. David Bonior, Rep. John Conyers, Rep. John Dingell, Robert M. Blitzer, Louis Freeh, Thomas Pickard, Carol Motyka, Marsha Parrish, Yola Haber, Doug Balin, Rep. Anthony Weiner, Roderick L. Beverly, Caroline Glick, Shelomo Alfassa, Hadia Roberts, Margaret Gulotta, Emanuel "Manny" Johnson Jr., Esther Pan

Hijra, jizyah, Istanbul, Al-Quds, Al-Aqsa mosque, , treaty of Al-Hudaybiyah, Oslo Accords, the Mahdi, Al-Ansar, 2006 Pentagon report : "Motivations of Muslim Suicide Bombers" ), McDonalds, KFC, Pizza Hut, Outback Steakhouse, the Explanatory Memorandum,"The Project", the Muslim Brotherhood, the Ikhwan, Taqiyya, Da'wa, Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR), Holy Land Foundation trials - 2007 & 2008, Khalil Gibran Academy, US Treasury Dept. (Office of Foreign Asset Control), Islamic Society of North America (ISNA), Muslim American Society (MSA), United States Counterinsurgency Manual FM 3-24, US Justice Dept. report - 2004, US Justice Dept. report - 2007, abeds, North American Islamic Trust, Islamic Council for North America, United Association for Studies and Research, Muslim American Youth Association, the Hamas Charter, Islamic Academy of Florida, Palestinian Islamic Jihad, American Youth Academy, New Horizons Schools, Islamic American University, DawaNet-to link • to serve: Home with sections entitled "How to Make America an Islamic Nation" and Da'wa in Public Schools, Excelsior Elementary School, Thomas Moore Law Center, Islamic Saudi Academy, "The Islam Project" by the Council on Islamic Education, the Arab World History Notebook, "Across the Centuries", California Academy of Sciences, "World Cultures : A Global Mosaic", American Textbook Council, "Islam and the Textbooks", Arab American Family Support Center (AAFSC), Mosque of Islamic Brotherhood's Boy Scout program (MIB), Americans Against Hate, CAIR Watch, the Young Muslims, Islamic Circle of North America (ICNA), Jamaat-e-Islami, the EEOC, Dunkin Donuts, Alamo Rent-a-car, Washington DC Fire Dept., the YMCA, Target, Canadian Federation of Students, Ontario Human Rights Commission, Young Muslim Sisters (YMS), Middle East Media Research Institute, US Commission on International Religious Freedom (USCIRF), Freedom House, Institute for Gulf Affairs, Palestinian Media Watch, "Contemporary Problems", "History of the Arabs and the World in the 20th Century", Reading and Text Part II, Association of Independent Schools, ISA accreditation, Center for Religious Freedom, Hizb ut-Tahrir al-Islami, Islamic Party of Liberation, Al-Aksa TV of Hamas, Hudson institute, DePaul University, Popular Resistance Committee, "Schmoozing With Terrorists", US House of Representitives, Abu Dhabi Investment Authority, "Eurabia, the Euro-Arab Axis", European Union, the Arab League,"Foreign Affairs" - "Europe's Angry Muslims", Organization of the Islamic Conference (OIC), Sharee Council of Dewsbury, West Yorkshire, Immigration and National Security Program at the Nixon Center, Sukuk, Sharia compliant banks, Saxony-Anhalt, piggy banks in England, foot washing basins (Kansas City Airport, University of Michigan-Dearborn, Indianapolis, Phoenix Sky harbor,), "Britain's Daily Mail" - "Multiculturalsim Drives Young Muslims to Shun British Values", May 22, 1991, Nationa Intelligence Council, www.islamonline.net, "Valeurs Actuelles", the triple border region, UN Security Council, House Homeland Security Committee subcommittee on investigations report : "A Line In the Sand: Confronting the Threat At the Southwest Border", OTMs, Jamaat ul-Fuqra, Muslims of the Americas, the FBI, Canadian Security Intelligence Service, "TD Monthly", halal chicken, ACLU, the Date Frappuccino, New York University, Boston Univ., Temple Univ. George Washington Univ., Ridgeland School District 122, Syracuse Univ., Atlanta public schools, Carver Elementary School-San Diego, Open Society Foundation, Whiting Foundation, hijab, Transportation & Safety Admin. (TSA), "New Media Journal" report - "In the Belly of the Beast: Jamaat ul-Fuqra, Jamaat ul-Fuqra mosque (Brooklyn, NY), Koran: 4:34, honor killings, the Alec file, Jamiyyat Ul-Islam, It's the Ideology Stupid,Tad-ru-bu-hu-nna, Human Rights Commission of Pakistan, UN Children's Fund, the Population Council - 2003 survey, m'uta, Haratines, Janjaweed, Dinka tribe, "Escape From Slavery", Toronto Sun online - "Slavery Lives in the Sudan", Middle East Forum - "The Problem with Slavery",

lol. This is the one. I notice that you still have Qutb's name spelled wrong and that you still have the Dinka on there as a singular tribe.I've also noticed that despite the fact that you claim to have multiple different versions of this "quiz" you only ever post the one.

Also, as a side note: No one thinks that the fact that you have read 24 books is impressive. In fact, attempting to use it as a claim to expertise is embarrassing. As a side note to the side note, I've read twice as many (literally) books simply since the start of 2015. So it took me four months to read twice as many books as it took you 14 years to read.
1. Spellings aren't too important. I'm not even going to bother looking up if your are right or not. Could be you're wrong and you don't even know it. I've had people ignorantly "correct" me (they thought) about the spelling the word Koran. It has more than one accepted spelling.

2. Yes I post one Islamization Quiz. One some Islamapologist comes along and gets better than a 5% on this initial one, maybe I'll post another. But that wouldn't be you. So far, you've gotten a ZERO.

3. Reading 25 books is pretty impressive, and in my case it's MUCH more than just 25 books. It is the books and reports of MOST of the FOOTNOTES in those 25 books, and the further links coming from those links. That's why it takes a long time to cover all this ground. It take time when you really dig into it, in depth as you would surely not have done if you had read 50 books since the start of 2015. But since you of course did NOT do that we hardly need to talk about it, except just raise the flag for it.

Being that I'll guess you're capable of reading ONE BOOK this month, here's a list of some of the books I've read (and recommend). If you read any one of them, you just might be able to top the highest grade the Islamapologists have gotten so far (5%). AND YOU'LL LEARN A LOT.

The Grand Jihad: How Islam and the Left Sabotage America ---- by Andrew McCarthy

Secrets of the Kingdom: The Inside Story of the Secret Saudi-U.S. Connection ------ by Gerald Posner

A lot of knowledge > which you don't have. Want to find out how much ? Take the Islamization Quiz. Right now. Or else run home to mommy.
Take the quiz designed by the echo chamber for the echo chamber? No thanks

Yes, you spelled his name wrong; I've read his collective works so I am quite familiar with it. His last name is literally only four letters long and you can't even get it right (and this isn't even the first time I've pointed it out to you). He is a major Islamist ideologue if you don't know who I am talking about just by saying Qutb and don't know that is indeed how you spell his name then I am curious as to how you could possibly be confident in your knowledge of Islamist ideological sets and how you could be comfortable putting him on your quiz.

I'll tell you what, I'll take yours if you'll take mine. It will give you a chance to put up or shut up. I'll come up with a list as long as yours and we can compare notes. I've glanced through your lists and I don't find your wall of text particularly intimidating.

3. Reading 25 books is pretty impressive, and in my case it's MUCH more than just 25 books. It is the books and reports of MOST of the FOOTNOTES in those 25 books, and the further links coming from those links.

The mere fact that you have to brag about reading footnotes is a little sad. I read footnotes too, in fact I take a star off of my reviews if books don't have either them or end notes.

That's why it takes a long time to cover all this ground. It take time when you really dig into it, in depth as you would surely not have done if you had read 50 books since the start of 2015. But since you of course did NOT do that we hardly need to talk about it, except just raise the flag for it.

A lot of people have, it is a basic challenge that is popular among readers. Everywhere from 50 - 100 per year. 50 is more common for the casual readers amongst us. The fact that you seem to think the task impossible is rather amusing.

Last edited:
If terrorist-supporting Islamist groups like C.A.I.R. are allowed to issue their Da'wahs on public transportation, I would think those who oppose their agenda should be able to as well.

Of course. You support Geller and her genocidal ambitions.

If a government wants to learn how to manage growing Islamic problems, take some advice from Ottoman army officer Mustafa Kemal Atatürk. Atatürk abolished Islam by putting a complete ban on Islamic materials, demolishing mosques, and removing any traces of Islam in his country to get rid of the evil. Those who tried to revolt were put in their place, or basically killed….

It is time for the UK to stop wasting their military abroad, but bring them to patrol their own streets and begin to remove Muslims. And it is vital time to plan and arrange deportation programs – and even arrange new deportation programs for practicing Muslims born in England to be deported to their parent’s country of origin.
Like there is no alternative measures that could or should be deployed between Geller's radical tactics and Obama's cowardliness --- or should I say, Obama's and countless liberals in the West hatred of Israel?

Obama's "hatred of Israel"? That cry is getting old and largely unsupported. It's like the boy who cried wolf.
I don't know about 'hatred', but Obama has intentionally tried to sabotage the American-Israeli relationship, and Congress has finally pushed back, as it their right.

Backstrom approach:

I am a progressive.
Any disparagement of Muslims is hate speech and must be punished.
To balance that, any encouraging word about Christians is equally hate speech and mandates equal punishment.

If you haven't watched the TV series - try it.

You libs will fall head-over-heels (or at least bent over) for "Valentine".

They must have been comic books :) Some of those are pretty dicey and complicated ;)
You seem to know about them. Now try reading some REAL books. Like the ones listed in Post # 151.

The ones it took you 14 years to read? No wonder you don't read books by actual historians or experts - it would take an entire lifetime.
You haven't read the books, You don't know the FACTS. You don't know who the experts are. You could discuss needlepoint.

I don't know needlepoint but I do know facts and how to seperate fact from fiction.

I'm on the side of the anti-Islam ads. The liberal left just doesn't get it. Islam has been trying to conquer the Europe and the west since its creation. Its followers were invading Europe for 400 years "prior" to the Europeans "first crusade" and the first crusade was a plea by the Byzantine Emperor to the Pope for military help because of attacks by Muslim armies.
When Islamists cannot win militarily, they infiltrate in numbers to change from within. The liberal left just cannot see the threat as the Muslims aren't threatening with uniformed-armed soldiers, tanks, and other military arms; they're just coming into Europe and the U.S. in large numbers.
It took hundreds of years of blood, sweat and tears to create this nation of a populace where the people elect their leaders, political transitions are peaceful and individuals can follow their own dreams.
Allowing the continued influx of Islamists will, in the long term, undo all that was done to create this beacon of liberty and way of life.
You can make as many laws to try and protect these western liberties, but when their numbers are sufficient, they will only destroy them with their own barbaric beliefs and laws.
I say, end ALL immigration, accept no so-called Muslim refugees and deport all those calling for Sharia and the Hadith as law.
THANK YOU!!! Nice to see somebody in here is talking from a standpoint of BRAINS. And the reason why "The liberal left just cannot see the threat" is because these fools only view liberal media, which doesn't report on Islamization. They are walking around for years oblivious to all the Islamization going on around them. They know nothing of it unless they happen to be directly involved in it, and even then, they get a twisted impression spun to them by some Islamapologist. And the beat goes on.

I don't know needlepoint but I do know facts and how to seperate fact from fiction.
You know facts, do you ? Who's Lina Morales ? Who is Salim Mulla ? Who is Hesham Islam ? Who is Susan Douglas ? Who is Rita Verdonk ? Who is Ahmed Salam ? Who is Chris Gaubatz ? Who is Peter DiGangi ? And what are their relationships to Islamization ? If someone else answers for you, I'll take that to mean you have no clue.

Last edited:

Ran home to mommy. When I was in school, if you stayed home the day of a test, you got a zero. That's your grade for the Islamization Quiz. Let me know if you want to take the quiz, MR QUIZ ZERO.

Yes, you spelled his name wrong; I've read his collective works so I am quite familiar with it. His last name is literally only four letters long and you can't even get it right (and this isn't even the first time I've pointed it out to you). He is a major Islamist ideologue if you don't know who I am talking about just by saying Qutb and don't know that is indeed how you spell his name then I am curious as to how you could possibly be confident in your knowledge of Islamist ideological sets and how you could be comfortable putting him on your quiz.

I'll tell you what, I'll take yours if you'll take mine. It will give you a chance to put up or shut up. I'll come up with a list as long as yours and we can compare notes. I've glanced through your lists and I don't find your wall of text particularly intimidating.

3. Reading 25 books is pretty impressive, and in my case it's MUCH more than just 25 books. It is the books and reports of MOST of the FOOTNOTES in those 25 books, and the further links coming from those links.

The mere fact that you have to brag about reading footnotes is a little sad. I read footnotes too, in fact I take a star off of my reviews if books don't have either them or end notes.

That's why it takes a long time to cover all this ground. It take time when you really dig into it, in depth as you would surely not have done if you had read 50 books since the start of 2015. But since you of course did NOT do that we hardly need to talk about it, except just raise the flag for it.

A lot of people have, it is a basic challenge that is popular among readers. Everywhere from 50 - 100 per year. 50 is more common for the casual readers amongst us. The fact that you seem to think the task impossible is rather amusing.
You ran this BS by me before. Instead of just taking the quiz like many Islamapologists previously have done, you come up with these cute little scenarios to weasel your way out of taking the Quiz. You're just another know-nothing QUIZ ZERO, except with less balls than the others. How about the question I asked Coyote, in Post # 172. Are you so paralyzed with fear of your own ignorance, that you can't even even answer that ?

And if you've read all those books that you claim you have, then you ought to be able to come out from under that desk you're hiding, and take the Islamization Quiz and pass it, right ? Right, Osomir ? Right ? Right ?

And you said you didn't find it intimidating. Well, then you should have no problem taking the Quiz, right ? Right ? Apparently you DO find it intimidating. Proof ? You haven't taken it,, and you've had a year to do so since I first offered.

Last edited:
You ran this BS by me before. Instead of just taking the quiz like many Islamapologists previously have done, you come up with these cute little scenarios to weasel your way out of taking the Quiz. You're just another know-nothing QUIZ ZERO, except with less balls than the others. How about the question I asked Coyote, in Post # 172. Are you so paralyzed with fear of your own ignorance, that you can't even even answer that ?

And if you've read all those books that you claim you have, then you ought to be able to come out from under that desk you're hiding, and take the Islamization Quiz and pass it, right ? Right, Osomir ? Right ? Right ?

And you said you didn't find it intimidating. Well, then you should have no problem taking the Quiz, right ? Right ? Apparently you DO find it intimidating. Proof ? You haven't taken it,, and you've had a year to do so since I first offered.

1.) You offered it to me first in Feb. That wasn't a year ago.

2.) I don't find it intimidating at all, in fact I find it mostly amusing and a little telling as to your blind spots as well as indicative of being vastly over confident in yourself. I find it even more amusing that you hide behind this quiz so often when talking about Islam but that you aren't man enough to take one of your own. I've already told you that I would be perfectly willing to take your quiz if you are willing to show the same courtesy and put in the same effort by taking one of the same length from me, we can even go tit for tat if you'd like one "question" at a time I'll answer one of yours for every one of mine. If you're too unsure of your own knowledge base to take me up on my offer than so be it; you were last time too.

You know facts, do you ? Who's Lina Morales ? Who is Salim Mulla ? Who is Hesham Islam ? Who is Susan Douglas ? Who is Rita Verdonk ? Who is Ahmed Salam ? Who is Chris Gaubatz ? Who is Peter DiGangi ? And what are their relationships to Islamization ? If someone else answers for you, I'll take that to mean you have no clue.

She can't control who posts, it's pretty illogical for you to assume that if say I answered those questions that it would mean she didn't know. I also find it amusing that you attempt to tell people they know nothing about Islam by attempting to post the most obscure references from your list from specific cases of what you consider to be "Islamitization" or Stealth Jihad instead of posting, say significant Islamist ideologues. "Let's see here, woman who was fired for eating a bacon sandwich vs the father of modern Jihadism. . . I know I'll go with the sandwich girl!" You reek of insecurity.

Last edited:

It's not the liberal left that is acting as useful idiot at all. It is the entirely illiberal portion of the left that is doing so.

Islam is the very antithesis of liberalism, so no true liberal would defend it in any way, shape or form.

What you see in this thread as well as in countless others is a combination of a few Jihadists crafting rhetoric with a very clear intent and large numbers of disgruntled idiots who lap it up because they haven't the sense to question it, and so become foot soldiers for the Jihadists.

It's just mindless identity politics at work where large numbers of stupid people defend something for no other reason than they feel obligated to do so. They see people labeled "conservative" criticizing Islamism, so, by golly, they will defend it. It is reactionary, it is mindless, it is profoundly stupid and it is seditious, but one thing it is not is liberal.

Islam is the very antithesis of liberalism, so no true liberal would defend it in any way, shape or form.

And yet liberal Islam was a fairly popular movement as a sub-set of Islamic Modernism over the course of the last hundred and fifty years. The problems with assertions such as yours is that they ignore very real and important subsets of the faith and their beliefs. By saying that Islam can't be "liberal" you are saying that those Muslims who are liberal aren't really Muslims. such rhetoric and framing can only play into the hands of Islamic radicals and I for one am not keen on supporting their definitions of Islam. I'm not sure why you would be.

Ran home to mommy. When I was in school, if you stayed home the day of a test, you got a zero. That's your grade for the Islamization Quiz. Let me know if you want to take the quiz, MR QUIZ ZERO.
let me know if you ever get free of the echo chamber.

Seriously, why didn't you include any actual scholarly books? How about books from real experts? Books with counter opinions or different takes?

It's because you aren't interested in learning, you just want your already formed opinions confirmed, so you look exclusively for "sources" to do that.

And yet liberal Islam was a fairly popular movement as a sub-set of Islamic Modernism over the course of the last hundred and fifty years. The problems with assertions such as yours is that they ignore very real and important subsets of the faith and their beliefs. By saying that Islam can't be "liberal" you are saying that those Muslims who are liberal aren't really Muslims. such rhetoric and framing can only play into the hands of Islamic radicals and I for one am not keen on supporting their definitions of Islam. I'm not sure why you would be.

A "liberal" interpretation of a profoundly illiberal manifesto does not make the manifesto liberal. It simply means that there are some who are not quite as illiberal.

One could just as easily point out the various members of the KKK who have a more "liberal" interpretation of their racist tenets.

You attempt quite the rhetorical sleight of hand when you refer to "Islamic radicals", because it is mainstream Islam that is in question here. Mainstream Islam is profoundly antithetical to liberalism. Radical interpretations thereof are simply horrific.

The generalized sets of cultural assumptions between western civilization and Islam are not the same. What is mainstream for the west would be considered EXTREMELY liberal in Islam and what is mainstream in Islam would be considered extremely conservative in the west.

Forum List

Back