Anti-PC people making a mistake on the Duck Dynasty story

:lmao: No shit. That's exactly what I'm talking about. Did you know I'm a gay communist? I didn't.

Why am I a gay communist? Damned if I know but apparently anyone who doesn't have Phil Robertson posters on their bedroom ceiling is. Generalization -- tell me about it, I have no idea what that is. No clue in the world.
rofl.gif

This is what happens when progressives such as youself run out of things to post, you end up spewing meaningless drivel.

Topics. Stick to them.

This is what happens with the blind. Need everything spelled out. What it means is that to charge into a message board declaring everyone who doesn't immediately fall down and grovel at your point is a gay communist (or whatever) is no different than some outside group enforcing PC behavior in some TV actor. Same thing -- trying to force everybody else into one's own "approved" mold. Double standard.

Clearer now?
And here I thought you and yours got their pantis bunched because the Duck Commander didn't immediately fall down grovel before your alter of political correctness as many before him have done.

I, too, prefer a woman's vagina to a man's ass, and I couldn't give a anything's ass if you find that offensive.

This is what happens when progressives such as youself run out of things to post, you end up spewing meaningless drivel.

Topics. Stick to them.

This is what happens with the blind. Need everything spelled out. What it means is that to charge into a message board declaring everyone who doesn't immediately fall down and grovel at your point is a gay communist (or whatever) is no different than some outside group enforcing PC behavior in some TV actor. Same thing -- trying to force everybody else into one's own "approved" mold. Double standard.

Clearer now?
And here I thought you and yours got their pantis bunched because the Duck Commander didn't immediately fall down grovel before your alter of political correctness as many before him have done.

I, too, prefer a woman's vagina to a man's ass, and I couldn't give a anything's ass if you find that offensive.

I haven't even read what Robertson said, and I don't really care, so there's little to "find offensive".

But attributing all that to me or anyone else on the basis of absolute bupkis just because it fits some comic book conspiracy, yeah that's offensive.

I think all thoughts and opinions should be submitted to Employers and Government for Approval/Disapproval before being expressed. I think that would get rid of a lot of this awful Free Speech stuff. Government and Employers know what's best for you and the country.
Sarcasm noted...LOL

That's what the new thought control police want, I mean it's the only way that they think they can control the outcomes of everything that they want now. Welcome to the future, now what ?

Last edited:
:lmao: No shit. That's exactly what I'm talking about. Did you know I'm a gay communist? I didn't.

Why am I a gay communist? Damned if I know but apparently anyone who doesn't have Phil Robertson posters on their bedroom ceiling is. Generalization -- tell me about it, I have no idea what that is. No clue in the world.
rofl.gif

Topics. Stick to them.

Clearer now?

Its actually the Gay Communist gun club. Get your ranting straight.

I could call your rant circular, but it doesnt even have a real point, so its pretty much just blah blah blah, Im out of material, blah blah blah.

Clearer now?

I haven't even read what Robertson said, and I don't really care, so there's little to "find offensive".

But attributing all that to me or anyone else on the basis of absolute bupkis just because it fits some comic book conspiracy, yeah that's offensive.
Then why are your panties bunched about this?

"You and everybody you know are fascist Nazis who eat babies."

See how it works?

Naaah, probably not...

It seems to me that those in this thread who are criticizing A&E's stance are the ones who are being "politically correct" here.

Exactly. And some of them are so pompously full of themselves that they've gone blind.
Are you sort of dumb sometimes ? A&E laid Phil off or suspended him for what his opinion was when it was asked of him, and that is where in lies the problem in all of this, because they caved for a few militant extremist over their most highly rated popular show, and therefore it caused them to alienate hundreds of thousands of their viewers who loved that show, and this when they attacked it like they did, and in the way that they did. Talk about biting off the arm and hand that helps feed you, wow !

Now what they should have done is like MTV does, and let the chips fall where they may. Hey if you don't like the show, then there are plenty of other networks to watch, and also you can turn back once the show goes off the air. You can stage a boycott of the show by not tuning in when it is on, and you can make it known that A&E is not to blame as a network, and that you do disprove of that specific show just like other shows and speak that someone may have in life, and so you won't be watching it that's all. End of Story!

The problem is however, is that you have groups out here in America now, that are trying to make everyone capitulate to their demands or else, and in this their goal undoubtedly one day, is to have their dreams come true of a new nation that is being re-formed in the way that they want it to be.

They are not willing to be neglected at all by those whom disagree with them, and they are always for forcing agreement through what ever power or means that they have in which they feel they somehow do control or have since taken control over. They will use their leveraging of or their manipulation of, and their intimidation of as vital tools that are to be pulled out often, and they will do this on and on in order to get their way over another every time which is their hopes for, and even when they are wrong on some things, they still want to force us to agree with them no matter.

That is the big rub going on these days in it all, so what does one do anymore I wonder ? Give up everything that one believes in for another ? I don't think so.

See how it works?

Naaah, probably not...
No, it doesn't bunch up my underwear. I realize you're a punk and I understand about your panty problem, but don't try to pass it off on me.

It seems to me that those in this thread who are criticizing A&E's stance are the ones who are being "politically correct" here.

Exactly. And some of them are so pompously full of themselves that they've gone blind.
Are you sort of dumb sometimes ? A&E laid Phil off or suspended him for what his opinion was when it was asked of him, and that is where in lies the problem in all of this, because they caved for a few militant extremist over their most highly rated popular show, and therefore it caused them to alienate hundreds of thousands of their viewers who loved that show, and this when they attacked it like they did, and in the way that they did. Talk about biting off the arm and hand that helps feed you, wow !

Now what they should have done is like MTV does, and let the chips fall where they may. Hey if you don't like the show, then there are plenty of other networks to watch, and also you can turn back once the show goes off the air. You can stage a boycott of the show by not tuning in when it is on, and you can make it known that A&E is not to blame as a network, and that you do disprove of that specific show just like other shows and speak that someone may have in life, and so you won't be watching it that's all. End of Story!

The problem is however, is that you have groups out here in America now, that are trying to make everyone capitulate to their demands or else, and in this their goal undoubtedly one day, is to have their dreams come true of a new nation that is being re-formed in the way that they want it to be.

They are not willing to be neglected at all by those whom disagree with them, and they are always for forcing agreement through what ever power or means that they have in which they feel they somehow do control or have since taken control over. They will use their leveraging of or their manipulation of, and their intimidation of as vital tools that are to be pulled out often, and they will do this on and on in order to get their way over another every time which is their hopes for, and even when they are wrong on some things, they still want to force us to agree with them no matter.

That is the big rub going on these days in it all, so what does one do anymore I wonder ? Give up everything that one believes in for another ? I don't think so.

And what does any of that have to do in the remotest way with the post you quoted?

How's the old evidence quest coming?

Your evidence. Where is it?

Do you read English?
The evidence is in your stances taken, and in your protectionisms written about over the concerns that you have for your side that is being (of course) written about here by you (or) do you want us to think that you take no side in this debate at all ? Come on man !

What "side" do you think I represent here? You can give evidence too. If you have any.

Cue crickets.

See how it works?

Naaah, probably not...
No, it doesn't bunch up my underwear. I realize you're a punk and I understand about your panty problem, but don't try to pass it off on me.

That's OK, I knew by your name you're not bright enough to figure it out.

And what does any of that have to do in the remotest way with the post you quoted?

The evidence is in your stances taken, and in your protectionisms written about over the concerns that you have for your side that is being (of course) written about here by you (or) do you want us to think that you take no side in this debate at all ? Come on man !

What "side" do you think I represent here? You can give evidence too. If you have any.

Cue crickets.
The crickets you hear must be coming from your own head, because you yourself are the best evidence that anyone needs to determine what your side is that you take.. I mean if you don't think no one can figure that one out, then there is more than just crickets chirping away in your head..LOL

Cue crickets.
The crickets you hear must be coming from your own head, because you yourself are the best evidence that anyone needs to determine what your side is that you take.. I mean if you don't think no one can figure that one out, then there is more than just crickets chirping away in your head..LOL

So you stepped in it, can't admit it, and now you're running away. Hiding behind the "everybody knows" fallacy.

Jeepers, what a great argument. My head swims.

Last edited:

See how it works?

Naaah, probably not...

That's OK, I knew by your name you're not bright enough to figure it out.
Just bite down on that pillow a little harder. You'll get over it.

What special treatment do they want?
That they think anything they find offensive should be punishable? We do not have an inherent right to be offended. We do have the right to respond in kind, to me much more preferable to being a bitch. But that's just me.
You said they want "special treatment." I still don't get how by your explanation. Let's say you're right that they think anything they find offensive should be punishable ... how does that prevent you from thinking the same way? How is that "special treatment?"

Forum List

Back