🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Anti-Semitism rising in academia, group warns

Where_r_my_Keys

Gold Member
Jan 19, 2014
"In its annual year-end survey of global anti-Semitism, the Simon Wiesenthal Center warned that the global effort to "demonize and delegitimize" Israel was gaining a foothold in U.S. academia.

Rabbi Abraham Cooper, the center's social action director, told the Washington Examiner that colleges and universities were now part of the "front lines" in the struggle against anti-Semitism. Israel's critics "are trying to take a page out of the playbook used against South Africa in 1980s," Cooper said.

As evidence, the center's study, "2014 Top Ten Worst Global Anti-Semitic/Anti-Israel Incidents," pointed to a union, United Auto Workers Local 2865, which represents teaching assistants at the University of California at Berkeley. In December, the local voted to back the global movement for boycott, divestment and sanctions against Israel — the first-ever US labor group to do so.

The BDS movement is sharply critical of Israel's policy towards the Palestinians and aims to use economic means to force it to change. The Wiesenthal Center warns that its "real impact is to hurt prospects for peace and to mainstream hate against Israel and her supporters."

"It is not having an impact on the Israeli economy, but it is poisoning the discourse," Cooper said. ..."

Anti-Semitism rising in academia group warns WashingtonExaminer.com

This is hardly surprising. Anti Semitism is coming out of the closet, cloaking itself in anti Zionism. European universities already have policies against hiring Jews, under the guise of anti Israel. The US wont be that far behind.

The prolific Jewish writer and convert to Christianity Israel Shamir, explains the use of the Holocaust and the Anti-Semitic label in his 2001 essay “The Third Dove:”

“The Holocaust Industry is but a branch of the Anti-Semitism Manufacture, a two-pronged weapon: it pumps money from Gentiles and forces Jews into obedience to the leaders of the community.”

Shamir describes how Jewish organizations such as the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) not only profit monetarily from incidents of “anti-Semitism,” but how these establishments use it to bully the rest of America into silence regarding Israeli war crimes. The anti-Semitic misnomer is used to label anyone critical of the Israeli government or expressing the least bit of sympathy for the Palestinian people.

Shamir concludes his essay, “…scoundrels still use anti-Semitism as a weapon, but now most of these scoundrels are Jewish.”

The Myth of Anti-Semitism - The Ugly Truth

Jews are a whiny bunch - and sneaky too.

Dr. Ghada Karmi’s latest book Married to Another Man: Israel’s Dilemma in Palestine opens with the problem European Zionists faced over a century ago when they first mooted the idea of a Jewish state in Palestine. They found then that there was already a well-established Palestinian society existing in the land they wished to claim as their own. Hence the message sent back to Vienna by the two rabbis who made the discovery: “The bride is beautiful, but she is married to another man.”

It is the essence of “Israel’s dilemma”: how to effect the disappearance of the ever-present Palestinians so that a purely Jewish state can exist on Palestinian land? The Zionist program of ethnic cleansing that has been going on since Israel’s creation has not solved the problem. Neither has the living hell of occupation.

Married to Another Man

Jews are the most dangerous land squatters in the world.

I dont know what it is about this board that attracts card carrying jew haters. To call them anti-semites is to elevate their base hatred to somethign vaguely respectable.

I dont know what it is about this board that attracts card carrying jew haters. To call them anti-semites is to elevate their base hatred to somethign vaguely respectable.

Stop hijacking words. Anti-Semitic applies equally to Arabs. And the Native American holocaust was much greater than the Jewish holocaust.

Stop hijacking words. Anti-Semitic applies equally to Arabs. And the Native American holocaust was much greater than the Jewish holocaust.
Bullshit.
Anti-semitism has always and does always refer to anti-Jewish hatred.
I dont give a shit about the Native American holocaust. I doubt many others do either. In any case the indians are still around, unlike indigenous people from other areas.

Bullshit.
I dont give a shit about the Native American holocaust. I doubt many others do either. In any case the indians are still around, unlike indigenous people from other areas.

Ditto about Jews!

No, it doesn't. Anti-semitism applies to the Jews. Period. The Jewish holocaust was horrific, Lakhota.

Bullshit.

Ditto about Jews!
So why are you bitching, moron?

"In its annual year-end survey of global anti-Semitism, the Simon Wiesenthal Center warned that the global effort to "demonize and delegitimize" Israel was gaining a foothold in U.S. academia.

Rabbi Abraham Cooper, the center's social action director, told the Washington Examiner that colleges and universities were now part of the "front lines" in the struggle against anti-Semitism. Israel's critics "are trying to take a page out of the playbook used against South Africa in 1980s," Cooper said.

As evidence, the center's study, "2014 Top Ten Worst Global Anti-Semitic/Anti-Israel Incidents," pointed to a union, United Auto Workers Local 2865, which represents teaching assistants at the University of California at Berkeley. In December, the local voted to back the global movement for boycott, divestment and sanctions against Israel — the first-ever US labor group to do so.

The BDS movement is sharply critical of Israel's policy towards the Palestinians and aims to use economic means to force it to change. The Wiesenthal Center warns that its "real impact is to hurt prospects for peace and to mainstream hate against Israel and her supporters."

"It is not having an impact on the Israeli economy, but it is poisoning the discourse," Cooper said. ..."

Tell Rabbi Cooper to go fuck himself!

Criticizing Israel has nothing to do with anti-Semitism.

Tell Rabbi Cooper to go fuck himself!

Criticizing Israel has nothing to do with anti-Semitism.

Yeah... denying an entire nation the right to defend itself, doesn't mean that ya hate the race that comprises that nation, per se.

ROFLMNAO!

That is ADORABLE!

Forum List

Back