Anti Semitism sky rocketing

OK your thread was just about antisemitism but it looks like we have, no doubt for different reasons, understood the link between statistics on antisemitism and free speech on Israel.

It doesn't help if you use such extremes, Why would anyone hate Israel? Why would American Jews hate Israel. .....and now you are telling me that American Jews are being violently attacked for their supposed hatred of Israel. Please give me a link.

Why on earth would anyone be commended for hatred?
Non Practicing Ethnic Only Marxist or Far Left & Left Jews have "Issues" with Israel (The Colonial Occupiers ) and will in most cases side with the Folks of Color ( Arabs/ Palestinians) over Israel (The Tiny Jewish State ...
[/QUOTE]

Oh please. I mentioned a Rabbi who had a lecture where he said Israel was not about getting away from antisemitism it was about getting away from Judaism and there is a lot to be said for that. Early Zionists took the Nazi thing that they were a race. Now they say 'ethnicity' but apart from very rare conversions whether one is a Jew or not depends on whether one's grandma was. You do not stop being a Jew if you give up Judaism. Apart from in Eastern Europe, Judaism was against Zionism which was primarily a non religious aspiration based on the belief that they were a specific race - something very much of its time and which Jews had felt the negativity of while Europe developed its nations of people it believed were its nationality. Orthodox Jews did not accept Israel until after the 67 war and ultra orthodox except for a few in Israel Israel still do not. Zionism hence may have allowed Judaism into Israel but primarily it was a secular endeavour, part of Colonialism which was all the rage at the time.

Of course Zionists are not just of Jewish heritage. They are also of Christian though of course not all Christians. When Christians got their bibles in the 16th or 17th Century they immediately misread it saying that Jews must be returned to the ME. This had two motivations. The first was to get rid of Jews from Europe and America - that is antisemitism and secondly because they believed their god was ordering them to do it. Now of course they believe they will be off to Rapture while everyone else is annihilated. Christians were into Zionism long before Jews. Napoleon was the first to try and move Jews to the ME.

So non practising Jews were the majority of Zionists. Far left and left says nothing. Time and again I have heard that it is Judaism which is against Zionism and the way Jews were brought up to care for the other and in particular to care for the oppressed. Zionism was a Colonial project. The church of Scotland claim it was one of theirs who created the saying about Palestine being a land for a people for a people without a land and that the reason for that was because they believed that any country which was not ruled by white people was still a land without a people. They also pointed out that such thinking nowadays gives rise to disgust and is not the thinking of the present Church of Scotland.

Last edited:
Very few Jews left in Europe
They are also being attacked in London
Rubbish. Jews have been returning to Germany by their tens of thousands. Some left France that is true but that is the only country I am aware of with a significant number leaving though of course Israel is always hopeful. What is without a doubt a danger to both European and American Jews is the rise in White Nationalism. Israel of course gets on well with Far Right countries and the Far Right now love Israel because they both want the same thing. To get out of their countries everyone they do not think has the same ethnicity as them.

Yeah...the other "very fine people" were aware of what a bad idea it was.

LOL...and?

He just called them "very fine people".

This was several years before he told the other hate groups to "stand by".

Time for you to make more excuses.
Making shit up again I see

An interesting story today. AIPAC who has power in D.C. and Progs in it, has thrown support to Liz Cheney. This is bothersome because Trump bent over backwards for Israel. Yeah...bothersome. If true.

An interesting story today. AIPAC who has power in D.C. and Progs in it, has thrown support to Liz Cheney. This is bothersome because Trump bent over backwards for Israel. Yeah...bothersome. If true.
I know people in AIPAC; they are GW Bush loving neo-Cons.

Trust me,candyass is a dude.women NEVER go to the sports section to post,if they do,it is very rarely,they don’t discuss football regularly as he does on a regular basis during football season.he just thinks he is a woman is what throws people off and fools them.

I’ve always said he is a dude who honestly believes he is a woman,gots to be with how psychotic he is but you could be onto something as well though. :up: :rofl:
Many claim "liberalism is a mental disorder" but they are wrong. It is a philosophy that seems to attract the mentally ill in huge numbers though.

Jews are being hammered from both sides and even in their own nyc they are not safe

even in 2022 we are seeing huge spikes in hate
Well, if Israel just let the Palestinian's go?
I guarantee you that antisemitism would drop.

Israel is the 21'st century version of Apartheid.

I know people in AIPAC; they are GW Bush loving neo-Cons.
I remember some as Progs also like Debbie Wasserman Schultz. Prog AIPAC politicians became quieter when Obama was President. Things like that has helped me to think the game is fixed in many ways. Where when it comes to some issues there are ploys as if it is not going to make a difference.

Forum List

Back