Anti-Trump Protester Punched, Kicked At Tucson Rally

I find it amazing how Trump supporters enjoy the violence until it is done unto them. They love to applaud the stupidity but when someone that is not a Trump supporters uses the same tactic they will scream the individual is a terrorist and should be hung for playing the same way as a Trump supporter does.

They believe anyone that write or speak against Trump should be sucker punch and forced into silence, and I wonder would the Founding Fathers be proud of these moronic idiots or would the Founding Father had given us back to England and said it was not worth it because they discovered that Trump supporters ( like so man other Americans ) are idiots that do not deserve the freedom that our Founding Fathers fought for?

Yanno, I am a liberal and this bullshit is embarrassing. You have no idea how phenomenally ignorant these folks look. Scream much and say not a damn thing.

Freedom of speech and if you don't like it Cuba will welcome you, and the true ignorant one is the one that support the usage of violence to silence those they do not agree with.
yeah Disir, sheesh

Sent from my VS415PP using Tapatalk

Come on Dot..........there is no point to it. It's a parade of idiocy and if you can keep the momentum up all the way to the election then you might win something. But, winning the battle does not mean winning the war. Lose way more than what is gained.

Nothing was lost over this. People have protested President Obama and yet I have never seen someone on the left call those protestors domestic terrorists like someone did in this thread.

I am not saying what they did is correct but if the right can defend the Bundy clan while then scream domestic terrorism over a protest then I have to call them a hypocrite.

Also those telling me that someone protesting a rally of Trump should not have that right while they supported those birthers that protested President Obama, well they're a hypocrite.

I find it funny how Trump supporters want to silence everyone but when they were screaming about President Obama being a Manchurian candidate and illegal President, well they were great Americans.

So if the protestors against Trump are domestic terrorists then the same could be used for Bundy, Birthers, and our Founding Fathers, am I correct?

Watch and see that those screaming domestic terrorism will take issue with my question while never answering it.

This is bullshit because anyone who has ever had to deal with hippies and a lot of people on the left know that they antagonize people to the point that they want to beat the heck out of them. Do you really think they go there to listen quietly or do they go there to piss people off? Use some intelligence the next time you post.

Nothing was lost over this. People have protested President Obama and yet I have never seen someone on the left call those protestors domestic terrorists like someone did in this thread.
That's a lie. People were trapped in traffic for hours, events were disrupted by the domestic terrorists.

If you have an example of people doing that to obama they were just as illegal and wrong.
Traffic was backed up 8 miles.

That's a lie. People were trapped in traffic for hours, events were disrupted by the domestic terrorists.

If you have an example of people doing that to obama they were just as illegal and wrong.
Traffic was backed up 8 miles.

a fully loaded gravel truck outfitted with a cattle rack would have solved that problem quickly

the time has arrived for the good peoples not to tolerate these dangerous radical fascists

that trample the rights of the honest citizen

Am I the only one who thought the ass beating the protestor received was well deserved. I have never had to deal with hippies in the sixties but everyone tells me that they just pissed people off. In my lifetime I've notice that the left was the same way. Antagonize anyone and everyone who isn't them. The man will probably do some time in jail because even fucking stupid hippies deserve the same protection of the law as everyone else but a part of me thinks it is the funniest thing ever to see that man stomp him into the ground as hard as he can. I don't think it is Trump that is causing this but just the fact most people on the left are assholes.

They could have gotten off at a exit and went another route, which I do all the damn time here in Houston when Traffic is messed up. What you are calling domestic terrorism is what our founding fathers would have supported because they would have shot and hung Trump for being like the King of England and his supporters would have been ran into Canada where they belong.

Also I have pointed out the fact those that did what they did are no different than the Bundy clan and you attempted to excuse the Bundy clan act of terrorism ( your definition ) by claiming they were in the country and not in a urban center, and so who cares right?

In the end you support acts of terrorism and physical attacks as long as your side is dealing out the punishment, but when another side does it then you will be damn and call for the government to punish those that acted like you, and call them terrorists.

You are no different than those you whine about.

When Hillary Clinton win and you are protesting just remember if someone sucker punches you, well you had it coming...

It is Trump fault for the protests, and he is inciting violence and I hope the GOP denies him the nomination so I can watch those like you turn into what you claim is domestic terrorism...

They could have gotten off at a exit and went another route, which I do all the damn time here in Houston when Traffic is messed up. What you are calling domestic terrorism is what our founding fathers would have supported because they would have shot and hung Trump for being like the King of England and his supporters would have been ran into Canada where they belong.

Also I have pointed out the fact those that did what the3y did are no different than the Bundy clan and you attempted to excuse the Bundy clan act of terrorism ( your definition ) by claiming they were in the city and not in a urban center, and so who cares right?

In the end you support acts of terrorism and physical attacks as long as your side is dealing out the punishment, but when another side does it then you will be damn and call for the government to punish those that acted like you, and call them terrorists.

You are no different than those you whine about.

When Hillary Clinton win and you are protesting just remember if someone sucker punches you, well you had it coming...

It is Trump fault for the protests, and he is inciting violence and I hope the GOP denies him the nomination so I can watch those like you turn into what you claim is domestic terrorism...
LOL, you apparently didn't see the long line of auto. Or care.

I don't remember Bundy blocking traffic or trying to shut down events. What's your source? You pull whatever you want out of your ass and don't expect people to call you on it?

Who's whining except the left? The terrorist isn't some innocent that got hit for no reason.

Terrorist? Goddam you people are hand wringing pussies.
Hand wringing? All you do is make shit up. Yes, it's domestic terrorism. Shutting down freedom of speech and travel isn't legal.

Grow a brain.

Wow, The Founding Fathers were domestic terrorists according to your definition... Hell the Bundy Clan are Domestic Terrorists accroding to you, am I correct?
How so? I answered your idiotic comparisons. Learn how to read or have someone explain the answers.

You're claiming the armed gangs with Bundy weren't terrorists, but some unarmed guys yelling at Trump are?

goddam, that's retarded even for you.

Terrorism is great until the other sides uses the same damn tactics then it should be outlawed quickly... ( Mindset of the average Trump supporter )

You have a lot of opinion but no facts. There is no duty for them to vote on the nominee. None. Go find something besides a HuffPo op-ed.

The vacancy didn't open until this year and that hasn't been filled by an opposing party since the 80s. 1880s. And the whining and crying is on the left. They are so disturbed they have resorted to domestic terrorism.

Domestic Terrorism is code for anyone that does not support Trump...
More lies. That's about a dozen against me in this thread alone. You hammered your dumb asshole label home though.

No, you are refusing to understand the difference between a question and statement.

The founding fathers protested the King of England and destroyed many things during the protest which led to the war, and with your definition you would have called them terrorists for fighting against radical tyranny.

You are the type that would have sided with the King but in today time you will scuff at it, but your reaction to protestors against Trump tell me which side you would have been on.

You love freedom of speech and scream freedom when it is done by those like Clive Bundy or his family, but when someone on the left resort to the same tactics you scream domestic terrorism, and demand they be treated as terrorists.

The only non-terrorist to you is those that will vote for Trump and anyone that utter a word of disagreement against him is a terrorist. You would prefer to silence all those against Trump, and prefer to tell everyone how they should think.

For me it is simple, and if you support radical protestors like Clive Bundy then you should not have any issue with the left doing their protest, but if you have a issue with the left protesting your dear wanna-be dicator then you are part of the problem and hate the freedoms our founding fathers fought for.

Remember it is you that wrote there is a legal and correct way, and yet when the Bundy clan did it illegally you had not issue with it because it was against tyrannical government you hate, but when it is done to Trump, well now everyone is a terrorist to you...
A question and telling people they are the type believe in or do xyz is not the same thing dude. The founders warred against the military might of the Crown. They did not go around harassing the civilian population to effect change. That's very different and only you drew the comparison, not me.

I never supported Bundy so apparently you feel the need to add to your steamy pile. Last I heard they were off the beaten path and not fucking with people's lives or trying to shut down their rights. How is it the same?

Show me a thread or post by you calling Bundy a domestic terrorist for his actions and you just defended Bundy actions with your question..
No, it doesn't work that way, you dumb asshole. You don't get to speak for me. You don't get to change the subject.

This is about the domestic terrorists attacking their political enemy, Trump.

Terrorist? Goddam you people are hand wringing pussies.
Hand wringing? All you do is make shit up. Yes, it's domestic terrorism. Shutting down freedom of speech and travel isn't legal.

Grow a brain.

Wow, The Founding Fathers were domestic terrorists according to your definition... Hell the Bundy Clan are Domestic Terrorists accroding to you, am I correct?
How so? I answered your idiotic comparisons. Learn how to read or have someone explain the answers.

You're claiming the armed gangs with Bundy weren't terrorists, but some unarmed guys yelling at Trump are?

goddam, that's retarded even for you.

Terrorism is great until the other sides uses the same damn tactics then it should be outlawed quickly... ( Mindset of the average Trump supporter )
Give specifics. So far you have NONE.

Am I the only one who thought the ass beating the protestor received was well deserved. I have never had to deal with hippies in the sixties but everyone tells me that they just pissed people off. In my lifetime I've notice that the left was the same way. Antagonize anyone and everyone who isn't them. The man will probably do some time in jail because even fucking stupid hippies deserve the same protection of the law as everyone else but a part of me thinks it is the funniest thing ever to see that man stomp him into the ground as hard as he can. I don't think it is Trump that is causing this but just the fact most people on the left are assholes.

They say the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results.

When have protests ever solved anything? Do these jobless jokers think if they go to a Trump rally, protest, that Trump will say "Okay, if that's the way some feel, I'll drop out of the race?"

If a person takes an action, it's because they are expecting a reaction.

If I go to the fridge and get something to eat, it's to satisfy a desire.
If I go to a bar or club, it's to interact with people and get enjoyment.
If I go to start my car, it's because I need to go somewhere.

So what are these protesters hoping to accomplish other than trouble?

They say the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results.

When have protests ever solved anything? Do these jobless jokers think if they go to a Trump rally, protest, that Trump will say "Okay, if that's the way some feel, I'll drop out of the race?"

Not only that but it's counterproductive because they are royally pissing off anyone caught in their acts of lawlessness.

The best thing about being a republican is being a perpetual victim. Oh us poor poor republicans.

Your ignorance is showing. The Democrat party is the party of victims. Victims love Democrats and Democrats love victims.

Victims of big oil, victims of big Pharma, victims of the rich, victims of men, victims of white people, victims of Fox news, victims of low paying employers, victims of smokers, victims of guns........

That's right, if we could eliminate victims and irresponsibility, the only time you would hear about the Democrat party is in history books. That's why Democrats seek to make more victims all the time. You know, the War on Women and so forth.
Republicans perpetually cry that they are victims of the unfair media, victims of these evil, organized protestors on the left, victims of Obama and his Nazi-Muslim government (make up your minds, guys), victims of gun-grabbers trying to steal their rights to kill.
Then they sit their fat, well-dressed asses in Washington and refuse to do their constitutional duty to advise the President on his Supreme Court nomination. It wouldn't be "fair" not to have a conservative majority on the Court. It's only fair if they win.
I'm beginning to hate Republicans. They are such whiners. You want to know why there is so much protest against Trump? The ignorant shit that comes out of his mouth and the continual BS coming from the right. That's why protestors are infuriated. You don't like them protesting? Too fucking bad. I'm beginning to feel like throwing a rock or two myself.
I'm in a really crummy, immoderate mood today.

You're too old to be bleeding like that. Take your meds and settle down.

The right are not victims, the right points out injustices in our society and works to do something about them. It's the left that creates victims and then tells them they need big government to settle the score.

We don't want our Supreme Court to turn Commie on us, so we are doing something about it.

We know the media is mostly left-wing, so we did something about it. We took over talk radio and created a number one cable news network.

We don't want dictators taking our guns, so we elect people to make sure that doesn't happen and if anything, give law abiding citizens more rights to use our firearm.

As a "victim" of public school, you don't understand the difference between victimization pointing out flaws.

The center of this country is far to the left of where you are, so of course you're a chronic pants pisser over the fact that this country is never going to be the rightwing nuthouse you want it to be.

Right, believing in what the Constitution says and means, promoting self-reliance and personal responsibility, the belief that all men are created equal is a rightwing nuthouse.

Well obviously all those "far to the left" stay home during election time. That's why your primaries have low turnouts and we have a huge majority in Congress and a slight majority in the Senate.

Cling to your platitudes. That's all you have.

Flag boy w/KKK follower probably said "Fork you Neegger" or something. Don't know if that would lessen the sentence but racism "works" for BLM commies. why not for guy at Trump rally?

Domestic Terrorism is code for anyone that does not support Trump...
More lies. That's about a dozen against me in this thread alone. You hammered your dumb asshole label home though.

No, you are refusing to understand the difference between a question and statement.

The founding fathers protested the King of England and destroyed many things during the protest which led to the war, and with your definition you would have called them terrorists for fighting against radical tyranny.

You are the type that would have sided with the King but in today time you will scuff at it, but your reaction to protestors against Trump tell me which side you would have been on.

You love freedom of speech and scream freedom when it is done by those like Clive Bundy or his family, but when someone on the left resort to the same tactics you scream domestic terrorism, and demand they be treated as terrorists.

The only non-terrorist to you is those that will vote for Trump and anyone that utter a word of disagreement against him is a terrorist. You would prefer to silence all those against Trump, and prefer to tell everyone how they should think.

For me it is simple, and if you support radical protestors like Clive Bundy then you should not have any issue with the left doing their protest, but if you have a issue with the left protesting your dear wanna-be dicator then you are part of the problem and hate the freedoms our founding fathers fought for.

Remember it is you that wrote there is a legal and correct way, and yet when the Bundy clan did it illegally you had not issue with it because it was against tyrannical government you hate, but when it is done to Trump, well now everyone is a terrorist to you...
A question and telling people they are the type believe in or do xyz is not the same thing dude. The founders warred against the military might of the Crown. They did not go around harassing the civilian population to effect change. That's very different and only you drew the comparison, not me.

I never supported Bundy so apparently you feel the need to add to your steamy pile. Last I heard they were off the beaten path and not fucking with people's lives or trying to shut down their rights. How is it the same?

Show me a thread or post by you calling Bundy a domestic terrorist for his actions and you just defended Bundy actions with your question..
No, it doesn't work that way, you dumb asshole. You don't get to speak for me. You don't get to change the subject.

So the Tea Partiers a few years ago who disrupted town hall meetings were terrorists?

I think these interaction between protestors and trump supporters will accelerate because of the news coverage they can get out of it. Headlines will read violence at Trump rallies with the implication that it is his fault which only makes him look bad to potential voters. They will send in more protestors to do more shit to create the violence. I really think that Trump should encourage people to record the protestors with their iphones and put it on youtube somewhere. Then the world will see what I personally suspect is happening which is these people are antagonizing Trump supporters.

They could have gotten off at a exit and went another route, which I do all the damn time here in Houston when Traffic is messed up.

in the middle of the freaking desert? There is usually no "other way around". Once you trapped you can't back up 3 miles thru on-coming traffic to "the exit". Give it a rest please.

So the Tea Partiers a few years ago who disrupted town hall meetings were terrorists?

There was never ever any violence there dumbshit.

I am not aware of the events, post them up and I'll let you know. But AGAIN Town Hall events are opposing voices being heard. And AGAIN I don't condone shouting people down. What words are too big for you?

Forum List

Back