ANti Vaxer dies of covid - lets down his wife and young family

Its a modern tragedy. People swallow these lies and then - die. he will never see his kids grow up and do great things just because he bought a hoax on the net.
His choice, his problem.

Motorcycle helmets...same thing.
Commies dont understand FREEDOM OF CHOICE

Its a modern tragedy. People swallow these lies and then - die. he will never see his kids grow up and do great things just because he bought a hoax on the net.
His choice, his problem.

Commies dont understand FREEDOM OF CHOICE
Sure they do. As long as the choice is their choice.

His choice, his problem.

As long as he (or his estate) pays his medical bills.
The far bigger problem to me is that the longer this virus hangs around, the more variants we get. I'd imagine there's a pretty good chance that we'll see variants that current vaccinations can't handle.

So while these misguided souls are following their orders to be ignorant, delusional, selfish, sociopathic rubes, my greater concern is about far more than them.
I hope we get a shit ton of variants that kill as many as possible. Fucking die!!!

And I will FUCKING KILL anyone who tries to force that shit on me!!!
No one is going to force it on you.

We sure wish you would just get over yourselves and get the damn shots before the variants kill us and our loved ones, but all we can do is ask.
Its coming to a point where these anti vax crazies need to be isolated. I dont want to be treated by the unvaxed and neither would I want my kids to be taught by them.

Businesses should put signs up stating that their staff are 100& vaxed.

So, like the Japanese Americans during WWII.
It would help customers make informed decisions. Where is the problem ?

No problem at all. If a person does not get vaccinated by their own choice, the medical charges are on them if they get covid.
We should apply that to the obese, those who participate in risky sports, alcoholics, smokers, drug users, unsafe drivers, hell, even jaywalkers.
Isn't being a facist fun?
That can all be fixed by having a stupidity rider. Higher premiums if you voluntarily engage in risky behavior. What you will probably find is that not getting vaccinated is not very risky compared with, say, drunk driing or sky diving. Probably would only cost you $1 per month.
How do you guys think we are ever in to get out of this pandemic if not through the vaccines?
It needs over 90% of the population vaccinated or it will be around forever.
In the UK take-up has been very good and it looks like well over 90% will eventually be vaccinated hopefully before Autumn. In the US, however, there has been so much hostility you are not going to reach 90% by as much as 10% to possibly 33% refusing. That means Covid will be infecting those not vaxed forever and continually throwing up more variants. In just 16 months in the UK one variant - the Kent strain is far more contagious but no more lethal. You though are going to risk it throwing up strains forever any one of which could be far more lethal and resistant to the vaccines.
What happens if it throws up a strain that is as lethal as Ebola and kills 90% of anybody infected and is also resistant to the vaccines? That is when you are really in the shit. And if your in the shit it risks every other country including the UK being at risk.

Maybe some people want the 'pandemic' to go on forever. Fear is an awesome source of motivation.
Maybe, but still waiting for one of them to come back and explain how we ever get out of it without the vaccines. Perhaps they think god will deliver them. Or like you say they just love a crisis and don't want it to end. There's a saying in Britain - "There's nowt as queer as folk!" In this very old saying 'queer' as in peculiar not gay.

Trump said it will all magically go away.

Remember, his word is gospel.
The Spanish flu has a new name... It's called... The flu.
It was never Spanish in the first place but got its name after killing the King of Spain.
In fact, it wasn't even European as recent research has shown it started on a poultry farm in Arkansas.
The young farmers domestic stock being infected by wild birds jumped species to him, he got called up and brought it to Europe.

His choice, his problem.

The far bigger problem to me is that the longer this virus hangs around, the more variants we get. I'd imagine there's a pretty good chance that we'll see variants that current vaccinations can't handle.

So while these misguided souls are following their orders to be ignorant, delusional, selfish, sociopathic rubes, my greater concern is about far more than them.
I hope we get a shit ton of variants that kill as many as possible. Fucking die!!!

We sure wish you would just get over yourselves and get the damn shots before the variants kill us and our loved ones, but all we can do is ask.
Its coming to a point where these anti vax crazies need to be isolated. I dont want to be treated by the unvaxed and neither would I want my kids to be taught by them.

No problem at all. If a person does not get vaccinated by their own choice, the medical charges are on them if they get covid.
We should apply that to the obese, those who participate in risky sports, alcoholics, smokers, drug users, unsafe drivers, hell, even jaywalkers.
That can all be fixed by having a stupidity rider. Higher premiums if you voluntarily engage in risky behavior. What you will probably find is that not getting vaccinated is not very risky compared with, say, drunk driing or sky diving. Probably would only cost you $1 per month.
How do you guys think we are ever in to get out of this pandemic if not through the vaccines?
In the UK take-up has been very good and it looks like well over 90% will eventually be vaccinated hopefully before Autumn. In the US, however, there has been so much hostility you are not going to reach 90% by as much as 10% to possibly 33% refusing. That means Covid will be infecting those not vaxed forever and continually throwing up more variants. In just 16 months in the UK one variant - the Kent strain is far more contagious but no more lethal. You though are going to risk it throwing up strains forever any one of which could be far more lethal and resistant to the vaccines.
What happens if it throws up a strain that is as lethal as Ebola and kills 90% of anybody infected and is also resistant to the vaccines? That is when you are really in the shit. And if your in the shit it risks every other country including the UK being at risk.

Maybe some people want the 'pandemic' to go on forever. Fear is an awesome source of motivation.
Maybe, but still waiting for one of them to come back and explain how we ever get out of it without the vaccines. Perhaps they think god will deliver them. Or like you say they just love a crisis and don't want it to end. There's a saying in Britain - "There's nowt as queer as folk!" In this very old saying 'queer' as in peculiar not gay.

Eventually, unvaccinated people will either get covid and then become immune, or they will get covid, and then die.

Their choice.

:confused-84:
yeah. i thought the new name would have been The Kansas Flu.
Explain it to him Mac.

You don't have to agree with me. You do have to act in good faith. Or I'm gone. Have a good one... See you. What's it going to be?
you seem confused. nap time?

His choice, his problem.

Bullshit! People who put themselves at risk effect many others and society/ the economy in general. It goes beyond the immediate family as tragic as that is. Interesting that the anti vaxers and those bitch about lockdowns and masks are the same people who seem to be too fucking stupid th see that getting vaxed would mean less restrictions and mandates. Can you explain that?
Stop all payouts for any sexual diseases and se what happens.
Exactly how is that an appropriate and relavent repsonse to what is being discussed?

Explain it to him Mac.

You don't have to agree with me. You do have to act in good faith. Or I'm gone. Have a good one... See you. What's it going to be?
I don't know what the Spanish Flu has to do with this.

His choice, his problem.

Eventually; unvaccinated people will either get covid and then become immune, or they will get covid, and then die.

Their choice.
So how come we get flu and don't become immune and the following year we get flu again?
A few years ago I caught a particularly bad Australian variant from a mate neither of us has ever been vaccinated against flu. So given they are both respiratory illnesses why shouldn't Covid act in the same way as flu but with more lethal variants?

It was his decision.

Using him " as an example" to look down your nose at others and get a cheap sense of self satisfaction at saying I told you so is pretty weak.

If you want a vaccine then get it, if you're still scared wear a mask. That is the beginning and ending of your responsibilities. Other people are allowed to make up their own mind.

His choice, his problem.

Eventually; unvaccinated people will either get covid and then become immune, or they will get covid, and then die.

Their choice.
So how come we get flu and don't become immune and the following year we get flu again?
A few years ago I caught a particularly bad Australian variant from a mate neither of us has ever been vaccinated against flu. So given they are both respiratory illnesses why shouldn't Covid act in the same way as flu but with more lethal variants?

So every few years you get a bad flu virus, and you are still alive.

No ebola bleeding from eyeballs?

This is good. Get the booster shot.

His choice, his problem.

What if I don't want to be served by gays.

Will you put those signs up too ?

No. Because one is about a contagious disease and one is about you being an asshole.
not fair. maybe his alleged heterosexuality is so fragile that it gets replaced by homosexuality upon contact with a gay waiter.

LMAO!! While I am sure you were being funny, one of the big names in the anti-homosexuality propaganda, some years ago, was talking about what would happen if men tried it and found out the sex was better than with women. It would be an end to our species.

His choice, his problem.

Eventually, unvaccinated people will either get covid and then become immune, or they will get covid, and then die.

Their choice.
Not their choice for a few reasons. We don't know how long term the immunity is from having had Covid. Millions would have to die inorder to achieve natural heard immunity

Those that get sick, will spread it to others and provide fertile hosts for varients before they recover or die. They will also be putting a burden on the heath care system

Not every onedies or recovers fully. A sizable percentage are "long haulers" who have long term neurological, repiratory, cardiac or renal problems and may never be productive again and further burden the health care and social safety net systems, not to mention their families

In conclusion the "my body my choice" mantra is. short sighted and dangerous In addition, ir appears that the same people who bleat about choice with respect to the Covid vaxx, are not so big on choice when it comes to transgeder issues or womens reproductive rights.

Explain it to him Mac.

I don't know what the Spanish Flu has to do with this.
OK... See when I seee you

BAN ME

Forum List

Back