Anti-Vaxx Mom Asks How To Protect Her Unvaccinated 3-Year-Old From The Measles, Internet Delivers

Lol
I live in north western South Dakota… The nearest grocery store is over 100 miles away. Yes I do hunt and wife grows most of our food.
I can’t remember the last time I bought any sort of meat products in a grocery store
The nearest grocery store is 100 Mike's away.

Yet you have internet service.

Riiiight.

We're done here.
Lol
It’s called Verizon wireless… Dumbass
100 miles from nowhere south Dakota has cell towers.

Riiiiiight.

Like I said, we're done here.
Lol
Look at the coverage map you fucking retard
LMf'nAO!!

Even assuming what you say is true (and I mast emphatically do not), you won't get vaccinations or eat preservatives and hunt or grow everything you eat but you will chance brain tumor causeing cellular radiation?

Kid, you are lying your ass off.

Go try that crap out on someone else.

We're done here.
Lol
Says a control freak.

The nearest grocery store is 100 Mike's away.

Yet you have internet service.

Riiiight.

We're done here.
Lol

Riiiiiight.

Lol
LMf'nAO!!

Even assuming what you say is true (and I mast emphatically do not), you won't get vaccinations or eat preservatives and hunt or grow everything you eat but you will chance brain tumor causeing cellular radiation?

We're done here.
Lol
Says a control freak.
There you go. Stay in your sweet spot of just being a little crybaby. When you try to talk about the science, you fall on your face.

Lol

Riiiiiight.

Lol
LMf'nAO!!

We're done here.
Lol
Says a control freak.
There you go. Stay in your sweet spot of just being a little crybaby. When you try to talk about the science, you fall on your face.
Lol
There’s a reason why I live in rural America... Progressive controlled urban America is beyond fucked up

Riiiiiight.

Lol
LMf'nAO!!

We're done here.
Lol
Says a control freak.
Lol
There’s a reason why I live in rural America... Progressive controlled urban America is beyond fucked up
That makes no sense, Cletus. Even public schools in hillbillyville require vaccinations.

Lol

Riiiiiight.

Lol
LMf'nAO!!

We're done here.
Lol
Says a control freak.
Says the rhetoric queen. There is better chance of you having a heart attacked while you are getting your fudge packed than there is of dying from Measles or any other disease that vaccines are being pushed out there for the "good of the masses" and "the sake of the children".

Riiiiiight.

Lol
LMf'nAO!!

We're done here.
Lol
Says a control freak.
Says the rhetoric queen. There is better chance of you having a heart attacked while you are getting your fudge packed than there is of dying from Measles or any other disease that vaccines are being pushed out there for the "good of the masses" and "the sake of the children".
Sorry ya little twat, your ignorant crybabying is simply no substitute for science.

Lol
LMf'nAO!!

We're done here.
Lol
Says a control freak.
Lol
That makes no sense, Cletus. Even public schools in hillbillyville require vaccinations.
Lol
My wife homeschools... Just like a lot of rural America

Lol
LMf'nAO!!

We're done here.
Lol
Says a control freak.
Sorry ya little twat, your ignorant crybabying is simply no substitute for science.
Lol
Like I said you’re a control freak

Lol
LMf'nAO!!

We're done here.
Lol
Says a control freak.
You don't post any science, just worthless rhetoric.

Great, I guess those kids will be our problem eventually.
Lol
The vast majority of this country’s problems are in progressive controlled urban America… It’s a breeding ground for violence and fucked up behavior.
Only a moron would think that is any support for his own willful ignorance.
Lol
Says the collective... Individualism bad

Great, I guess those kids will be our problem eventually.
Lol
The vast majority of this country’s problems are in progressive controlled urban America… It’s a breeding ground for violence and fucked up behavior.
Only a moron would think that is any support for his own willful ignorance.
Lol
Says the collective... Individualism bad
No, that's just what you tell yourself when people correctly call out your anti vax nonsense as being based in pure stupidity amd ignorance.

That is because you can't.
Of course, the body of science behind vaccinations is robust, and only a fucking moron would make the claim that nobody could find any of this science and post it here.

There is a reason that freaks like you are in internet echo Chambers and not producing science. Because you are uneducated slobs with no education or experience in any of these fields.

Of course, the body of science behind vaccinations is robust, and only a fucking moron would make the claim that nobody could find any of this science and post it here.

There is a reason that freaks like you are in internet echo Chambers and not producing science. Because you are uneducated slobs with no education or experience in any of these fields.
You just keep proving what a moron troll you truly are with each post you make.

You just keep proving what a moron troll you truly are with each post you make.
And yet I am on the correct side of science and history, while fools like you are a laughingstock among serious, educated people. How frustrating for you.

Forum List

Back