Anti-Vaxx Mom Asks How To Protect Her Unvaccinated 3-Year-Old From The Measles, Internet Delivers

Eyes that cannot see and ears that cannot hear and their excuses are many.

Vitamin A is the primary bulwark against Measles. That was not known in the sixties.

Good luck getting that past the FDA as a treatment. Ha. You need a lobbyist.

I always try to remind the people who were screaming about government run Obamacare that all of that money was going to the insurance companies. Billions of dollars. All the government did was use tits power to force us to buy a companiy's products. It's patently fascist. It was a mandate that basically forced us to give those companies our money. But nobody very talks about that part. Those companies basically wrote Obamacare. Must be nice to enforce one's profit at the barrel of a government mandate. Everybody said, aw we don't want government healthcare, we want private healthcare. But it was those private companies who used the power of government to profit in billions of dollars. What a racket. And in broad daylight. lol.
Vitamin A is what is used and recommended even by the Mayo clinic and WHO. Now if someone wanted to go even further and use a natural method to kill the virus nano-silver and Chebula Terminalia does that.

Private doctors are now being told how to treat patients by some of those insurance companies. A little bird let me know that at an annual checkup recently (some very unhappy doctors over that).

I predicted these outbreaks over a decade ago.

She needs to rent a time machine, and go back to the 2007 Live Earth concert.

When Robert Kennedy Jr. and Al Gore get on stage greedily brainwashing the kids with their long-winded scaremongering regarding vaccines and global warming, she and her fellow young impressionable concertgoers (and soon to be young parents), need to boo them off the stage and chase them all the way back to their carbon spewing limos and private jets.

I see a lot of fearmongering at its finest in the provax crowd.

CDC facts concerning measles that have been reported and the damage reported from the vaccines (from our own government)
measles to 2018 cdc.PNG

If you add all these numbers together you get 1,935. That’s the number of people who have contracted measles’s since 2010. Of that 1,935, only 5 people died, one of which was an elderly woman who also had pneumonia. But we will say 5 just to help y’all out here.

As of March 31, 2018 there has been 89,355 reports of measles vaccine reactions, that doesn’t even include the thousands who never reported or were convinced it was “normal”. Of that 89,355 people with reported reactions there were 445 related deaths, 6,196 hospitalizations, and 1,657 disabilities. A whopping 60% of those reactions were in children THREE YEARS OLD AND UNDER.

So listen, I get it. You’re scared. How could you not be? The media has terrified you. But numbers don’t lie. The listed numbers are just from those who have taken it upon themselves to report. And say that some of them are bologna, say some of them are “light brushing”, say 2,000 of them are just “light bruising”, the numbers are still astronomically higher than those that have contracted measles.

Measles in the U.S. is not deadly. You have a higher chance of dying from cardiac arrest during anal sex than dying of the measles in America. But hey, look at you still going at it. Take a deep breath, set down the kool-aid and go enjoy your life.

It should be a personal choice, Millions and millions of people have survived just fine not being vaccinated...
Till vaccinations are 100% affective/safe/reliable it should be no one else’s business.

People that want to force vaccines on other people that want nothing to do with them should be shot in the face.
Crossing the street isn't 100% safe and effective, neither is eating or owning a gun. You gonna hold those things to the same standards?
Vaccines are unnecessary
Apparently so are active brain cells in your case.

It should be a personal choice, Millions and millions of people have survived just fine not being vaccinated...
Till vaccinations are 100% affective/safe/reliable it should be no one else’s business.

People that want to force vaccines on other people that want nothing to do with them should be shot in the face.
Crossing the street isn't 100% safe and effective, neither is eating or owning a gun. You gonna hold those things to the same standards?
Vaccines are unnecessary
Why don’t you keep your vaccines to yourselves, millions of Americans have no need for the poison

What's so scary about Measles? People got them when I was a kid, nobody died.

Yes they did. They just didn’t tell kids about it when we were kids Pregnant women exposed to measles in the first trimester give birth to blind babies and other birth defects.

Then the virus reappears as shingles later in life.

Vaccines are unnecessary
Why don’t you keep your vaccines to yourselves, millions of Americans have no need for the poison

Ah the stupidity of the anti-vaxxers.

You go with that.

Vaccines are unnecessary

You go with that.
Lol
I figured as much, a control freak like yourself…
Common substances found in vaccines include:

• Aluminum gels or salts of aluminum which are added as adjuvants to help the vaccine stimulate a better response. Adjuvants help promote an earlier, more potent response, and more persistent immune response to the vaccine.
  • Antibiotics which are added to some vaccines to prevent the growth of germs (bacteria) during production and storage of the vaccine. No vaccine produced in the United States contains penicillin.
  • Egg protein is found in yellow fever and most influenza vaccines, which are prepared using chicken eggs. Ordinarily, persons who are able to eat eggs or egg products safely can receive these vaccines.
  • Formaldehyde is used to inactivate bacterial products for toxoid vaccines, (these are vaccines that use an inactive bacterial toxin to produce immunity.) It is also used to kill unwanted viruses and bacteria that might contaminate the vaccine during production. Most formaldehyde is removed from the vaccine before it is packaged.
  • Monosodium glutamate (MSG) and 2-phenoxy-ethanol which are used as stabilizers in a few vaccines to help the vaccine remain unchanged when the vaccine is exposed to heat, light, acidity, or humidity.
  • Thimerosal is a mercury-containing preservative that is added to vials of vaccine that contain more than one dose to prevent contamination and growth of potentially harmful bacteria.

No thanks....

My kids would never survive that shit

Vaccines are unnecessary
Neither is owning a gun, Americans have no need for your silly penis substitutes.

Vaccines are unnecessary

You go with that.
Lol

• Aluminum gels or salts of aluminum which are added as adjuvants to help the vaccine stimulate a better response. Adjuvants help promote an earlier, more potent response, and more persistent immune response to the vaccine.
  • Antibiotics which are added to some vaccines to prevent the growth of germs (bacteria) during production and storage of the vaccine. No vaccine produced in the United States contains penicillin.
  • Egg protein is found in yellow fever and most influenza vaccines, which are prepared using chicken eggs. Ordinarily, persons who are able to eat eggs or egg products safely can receive these vaccines.
  • Formaldehyde is used to inactivate bacterial products for toxoid vaccines, (these are vaccines that use an inactive bacterial toxin to produce immunity.) It is also used to kill unwanted viruses and bacteria that might contaminate the vaccine during production. Most formaldehyde is removed from the vaccine before it is packaged.
  • Monosodium glutamate (MSG) and 2-phenoxy-ethanol which are used as stabilizers in a few vaccines to help the vaccine remain unchanged when the vaccine is exposed to heat, light, acidity, or humidity.
  • Thimerosal is a mercury-containing preservative that is added to vials of vaccine that contain more than one dose to prevent contamination and growth of potentially harmful bacteria.

No thanks....

Is your genetic material so weak your children won't survive eggs or common preservatives and such?

What do they eat? What do you do if they get sick, which must happen all the time if they are as weak as you say. You certainly couldn't give them any antibiotics or anything.

Vaccines are unnecessary

You go with that.
Lol

No thanks....

Your kids have a much better chance of surviving that shit than the diseases they prevent, or the permanent disabilities that result.

Far fewer people are born blind or deaf, of with congenital heart conditions because they weren’t exposed to these diseases in the womb.

I remember when I was in my 20’s going to look at an apartment to rent. As we were looking around, the woman who lived there apologized for the mess, saying her daughter had German measles and I immediately made an excuse and left.

I was pregnant. Barely. I lived in terror until our daughter was born that my exposure would lead to problems.

Men are oblivious to this shit.

I predicted these outbreaks over a decade ago.

She needs to rent a time machine, and go back to the 2007 Live Earth concert.

When Robert Kennedy Jr. and Al Gore get on stage greedily brainwashing the kids with their long-winded scaremongering regarding vaccines and global warming, she and her fellow young impressionable concertgoers (and soon to be young parents), need to boo them off the stage and chase them all the way back to their carbon spewing limos and private jets.
Yeah, people should not just be stupid and ignorant, but proudly so!

Vaccines are unnecessary

You go with that.
Lol

No thanks....

But what matters is how much, not their presence. Duh. How can you not puzzle that out?

Vaccines are unnecessary
Neither is owning a gun, Americans have no need for your silly penis substitutes.
Lol
You’re always so obsessed with penis...:cuckoo::lmao:

I and my family have no right to vaccinations...

Vaccines are unnecessary

You go with that.
Lol

No thanks....

Is your genetic material so weak your children won't survive eggs or common preservatives and such?

What do they eat? What do you do if they get sick, which must happen all the time if they are as weak as you say. You certainly couldn't give them any antibiotics or anything.
I have never given my kids antibiotics and never will...
The list above is not an option to give my kids poison like that... Preservatives have no use in food

Vaccines are unnecessary

You go with that.
Lol

No thanks....

But what matters is how much, not their presence. Duh. How can you not puzzle that out?
Vaccines are not necessary

Vaccines are unnecessary
Lol
You’re always so obsessed with penis...:cuckoo::lmao:

I and my family have no right to vaccinations...
You never did explain why your family is so fragile it can't survive preservatives the rest of us endure daily.

Vaccines are unnecessary

You go with that.
Lol

No thanks....

Your kids have a much better chance of surviving that shit than the diseases they prevent, or the permanent disabilities that result.

Far fewer people are born blind or deaf, of with congenital heart conditions because they weren’t exposed to these diseases in the womb.

I remember when I was in my 20’s going to look at an apartment to rent. As we were looking around, the woman who lived there apologized for the mess, saying her daughter had German measles and I immediately made an excuse and left.

I was pregnant. Barely. I lived in terror until our daughter was born that my exposure would lead to problems.

Men are oblivious to this shit.
I’ve never been vaccinated except for a flu shot number a number years back and I was sick as a dog for months because of it.

I will never expose my kids to that poison

You go with that.
Lol

No thanks....

I have never given my kids antibiotics and never will...
The list above is not an option to give my kids poison like that... Preservatives have no use in food
So you hunt or grow everything you feed your kids? Be sure otherwise your feeding them preservatives.

Forum List

Back