Anti-Vaxx Mom Asks How To Protect Her Unvaccinated 3-Year-Old From The Measles, Internet Delivers

That is because you can't.
Of course, the body of science behind vaccinations is robust, and only a fucking moron would make the claim that nobody could find any of this science and post it here.

There is a reason that freaks like you are in internet echo Chambers and not producing science. Because you are uneducated slobs with no education or experience in any of these fields.
You just keep proving what a moron troll you truly are with each post you make.
And yet I am on the correct side of science and history, while fools like you are a laughingstock among serious, educated people. How frustrating for you.
I wasn't the one in the religious section begging for someone to have a conversation with me, that was you. It is obvious why. Now toodle off and do what you do best (SPAM) because that is all you are good at.

51275622_10215814962240846_5407327610499760128_n.jpg

That is because you can't.
Of course, the body of science behind vaccinations is robust, and only a fucking moron would make the claim that nobody could find any of this science and post it here.

There is a reason that freaks like you are in internet echo Chambers and not producing science. Because you are uneducated slobs with no education or experience in any of these fields.
You just keep proving what a moron troll you truly are with each post you make.
And yet I am on the correct side of science and history, while fools like you are a laughingstock among serious, educated people. How frustrating for you.
I wasn't the one in the religious section begging for someone to have a conversation with me, that was you. It is obvious why. Now toodle off and do what you do best (SPAM) because that is all you are good at.
What does that have to do with anything? You're still wrong. I'm still right.

Forum List

Back