ANTIFA or Anti-Fa Is Just An Abbreviation of Anti Fascists

I'll oppose any ideology that is based on the oppression and demonisation of other groups.
That's Nazis.

I might disagree with communists but they have a right to hold their views.
And you think Communists and Marxists haven't been just as bad in history? Sounds like you need a history lesson.
Did I say that?
The difference is that their ideology isn't based on hate and intolerance.
It is based on intolerance that quickly descends into contempt and then hate.
Well...I'm no political scientist but I'm pretty sure that they are ideologies of economic and social organisation.
Night School dropout?
Mass killings under Communist regime

Part of a series on
Communism

Mass killings occurred under some Communist regimes during the twentieth century. Estimates of the death toll vary widely, depending on the methodology used. Scholarship focuses on the causes of mass killings in single societies, though some claims of common causes for mass killings have been made. Some higher estimates of mass killings include not only mass murders or executions that took place during the elimination of political opponents, civil wars, terror campaigns, and land reforms, but also lives lost due to war, famine, disease, and exhaustion in labor camps. There are scholars who believe that government policies and mistakes in management contributed to these calamities, and, based on that conclusion combine all these deaths under the categories "mass killings", democide, politicide, "classicide", or loosely defined genocide. According to these scholars, the total death toll of the mass killings defined in this way amounts to many tens of millions; however, the validity of this approach is questioned by other scholars. In his summary of the estimates in the Black Book of Communism, Martin Malia suggested a death toll of between 85 and 100 million people.

As of 2011, academic consensus has not been achieved on causes of large scale killings by states, including by states governed by communists. In particular, the number of comparative studies suggesting causes is limited. The highest death tolls that have been documented in communist states occurred in the Soviet Union under Joseph Stalin, in the People's Republic of China under Mao Zedong, and in Cambodia under the Khmer Rouge. The estimates of the number of non-combatants killed by these three regimes alone range from a low of 21 million to a high of 70 million. There have also been killings on a smaller scale in North Korea, Vietnam, and some Eastern European and African countries.
Oddly enough...I'm not denying any of that.
Sorry I'm not black or white enough for you.
I know it's easier for you to understand in terms of good/bad.

I wonder if there was a rally of communists who would be too frightened to stand on the side of the road and watch them go past?
Who would they physically threaten?

And you think Communists and Marxists haven't been just as bad in history? Sounds like you need a history lesson.
Did I say that?
Well...I'm no political scientist but I'm pretty sure that they are ideologies of economic and social organisation.
Night School dropout?

Part of a series on
Communism

Mass killings occurred under some Communist regimes during the twentieth century. Estimates of the death toll vary widely, depending on the methodology used. Scholarship focuses on the causes of mass killings in single societies, though some claims of common causes for mass killings have been made. Some higher estimates of mass killings include not only mass murders or executions that took place during the elimination of political opponents, civil wars, terror campaigns, and land reforms, but also lives lost due to war, famine, disease, and exhaustion in labor camps. There are scholars who believe that government policies and mistakes in management contributed to these calamities, and, based on that conclusion combine all these deaths under the categories "mass killings", democide, politicide, "classicide", or loosely defined genocide. According to these scholars, the total death toll of the mass killings defined in this way amounts to many tens of millions; however, the validity of this approach is questioned by other scholars. In his summary of the estimates in the Black Book of Communism, Martin Malia suggested a death toll of between 85 and 100 million people.

As of 2011, academic consensus has not been achieved on causes of large scale killings by states, including by states governed by communists. In particular, the number of comparative studies suggesting causes is limited. The highest death tolls that have been documented in communist states occurred in the Soviet Union under Joseph Stalin, in the People's Republic of China under Mao Zedong, and in Cambodia under the Khmer Rouge. The estimates of the number of non-combatants killed by these three regimes alone range from a low of 21 million to a high of 70 million. There have also been killings on a smaller scale in North Korea, Vietnam, and some Eastern European and African countries.

I wonder if there was a rally of communists who would be too frightened to stand on the side of the road and watch them go past?
You mean why are they blocking roads and spitting at cops and telling everyone who's not with them that they're stupid?

I'll oppose any ideology that is based on the oppression and demonisation of other groups.
That's Nazis.

Did I say that?
Yes it is Communists have murdered over 100 MILLION people since its inception. Communists oppress the population murder those that disagree with them and steal everyone's property and rights. What world have you lived in you don't know this?
It's true...so have many other groups.
I know you don't want to understand the difference but it's quite simple.
Nazi-ism exists to oppress and hate.
Communists exist to push a political agenda.
When they've gotten control they have caused a lot of deaths and destruction...but so have Christians, Muslims, Capitalists, Imperialists...none of them have the sole purpose of causing mayhem but it came about from the way they chose to pursue their aims.
It's the risk of any one ideology getting total control.
Nazis exist to hate and oppress...that's it.
Apparently the Communists of today are a new breed of violent asshole.
Why would you say that?
There are plenty of examples of Communists being violent assholes in the past.
Roudy has helpfully linked to a Wikipedia article up above.

That's Nazis.

Did I say that?
Yes it is Communists have murdered over 100 MILLION people since its inception. Communists oppress the population murder those that disagree with them and steal everyone's property and rights. What world have you lived in you don't know this?
When they've gotten control they have caused a lot of deaths and destruction...but so have Christians, Muslims, Capitalists, Imperialists...none of them have the sole purpose of causing mayhem but it came about from the way they chose to pursue their aims.
No other group has killed as many as Communism to include Nazis. That you support communism while claiming it is not as bad as Nazism is a bad joke.
I don't support Communism...why would you claim that?

Always remember that folks.

Whenever you see people bashing them, they are supporting the KNOWN fascists.

You know this is true, because they never, ever, ever, not even once, not even remotely have nary a negative word to say about the ACTUAL fascists that ANTIFA goes up against. Neither before the term sprung up out of nowhere last week nor since.

This has been a public service announcement.

Yes we know you far left drones support such groups that use fascism to support your religion!

Just like when they kill cops with far left terrorism..

Did I say that?
Why would you say that?
I observe that both extremes quickly wind up exercising the same techniques.

Did I say that?
Night School dropout?

Part of a series on
Communism

You mean why are they blocking roads and spitting at cops and telling everyone who's not with them that they're stupid?
I mean like blacks and Asians and Jews for example.
How many of them would feel threatened by a communist rally just because they're communists?

Night School dropout?

Part of a series on
Communism

I mean like blacks and Asians and Jews for example.
How many of them would feel threatened by a communist rally just because they're communists?
Jews from Russia would not be happy as Stalin killed more Jews than Hitler.
I thinks Asians would be offended.
Blacks, I don't know as they have the Working Family's Party which is basically the Communist wing of the Democratic Party in NY.

Did I say that?
Why would you say that?
Any extreme does...but not all ideologies are based on hate at their core.
They might come to that if they get unbridled control and the extremists have the chance to take over - Muslims, Christians or even the French Republicans for example.
Nazism is based on hate right at the street level.

You know this is true, because they never, ever, ever, not even once, not even remotely have nary a negative word to say about the ACTUAL fascists that ANTIFA goes up against. Neither before the term sprung up out of nowhere last week nor since.

Do you recall Republicans like owebo kept calling us liberals fascists?

No wonder he hasn't been around since the election. He joined antifa

Why would you say that?
They might come to that if they get unbridled control and the extremists have the chance to take over - Muslims, Christians or even the French Republicans for example.
Nazism does indeed employ violence as a tool of first resort.
That doesn't excuse unintended, but inevitable, violence when group emotions rise out of control.

Why would you say that?
Nazism does indeed employ violence as a tool of first resort.
That doesn't excuse unintended, but inevitable, violence when group emotions rise out of control.
Agreed.

Did I say that?
No other group has killed as many as Communism to include Nazis. That you support communism while claiming it is not as bad as Nazism is a bad joke.
You support antififa they are communists. You have stated so several times in this thread alone and claimed that their violence is less important then white peoples violence.

Did I say that?
You support antififa they are communists. You have stated so several times in this thread alone and claimed that their violence is less important then white peoples violence.
But, Antifa aren't communists.
There may be communists who are members of the Antifa, however.

That's Nazis.

Did I say that?
Maybe it's just blissful ignorance. :rofl:

Did I say that?
Night School dropout?

Part of a series on
Communism

Or maybe you don't recall that Neo Nazis and white supremacists have been marching for several decades, never received this kind of attention until the Trump presidency? Most people looked at these nut jobs as part of the fabric of America and an oddity.

Leftist assholes like antifa on the other hand are a new phenomenon in the US, and especially dangerous, as the media is covering for their violence, fascism, and thuggery.

Last edited:

They are a paid terrorist alt-left-wing soros group.

This has been a TRUE public service announcement...

lol you got smoked, like a cheap cigar...

When did it become a bad thing to oppose Nazis?
You dope. Who are these Nazis you think they oppose? Can you remember back beyond two weeks ago? These were the guys attacking Trump supporters at Trump rallies and calling Trump supporters fascists. If someone calls you a fascist is it ok then if they beat you up?

One of the problems with living in a primitive and backward society like ours is you get all these buffoons running around who think there are such things as evil opinions. In actuality, of course, there is no such thing as an evil opinion. Only acts can be evil. People are far less likely to be duped, or to commit injustice, if they understand that.

Take you for example. All it takes is for some turd to call someone else a fascist, communist, racist, anti-Semite, right winger, left winger, whatever, and you are ready to persecute or oppose them. And all it takes is for some George Soros funded gang of thugs to tell you they are "fighting fascists", and you fall right into step.

It isn't a bad thing to oppose nazis. When those opposing the nazis include communists and use fascist methods to silence nazi's or anyone's speech, they are no better. Neither side is the option one goes with here.
So, you will only accept your Nazi opposition to be...what...nuns and open market capitalists?

What's with the need to create a false dichotomy? How about they don't have to be people just as crazy as the Nazis...I think that's pretty fair. Since when did we praise rioters running around with masks and weapons? Or does that not fit into your neat box of anyone opposed to me is a racist/bigot/idiot/insert whatever term here.
No, you're creating a false equivalence.

...do you know what that means?

It's not. That's why we oppose SOCIALISM/COMMUNISM. Do you?

C70fHKwVUAU8-Nx
That's Nazis.

Did I say that?

Yes it is, communism is totally intolerant of religion...and the entire individual for that matter, the all communist countries of history have been very racist. Fascism is pretty much government with a tight leash on business and the economy, it's actually pretty damn close to communism.

Forum List

Back