Antisemitic rally in Cobb County GA

---Most U.S. adults believe America’s founders intended the country to be a Christian nation, and many say they think it should be a Christian nation today---

And yet, those founding fathers, in their first amendment to the constitution, made sure it was never a Christian nation.

I think most people who think the founders wanted us to be a Christian nation are either uneducated on the topic or just want their group to be favored.

---Most U.S. adults believe America’s founders intended the country to be a Christian nation, and many say they think it should be a Christian nation today---

How did they come that conclusion when their work was that of the Devil.

The pics in the article does not show 10 old ladies. But I think the swastikas catch more people's eye.
The main point I'm making is that the group certainly didn't look threatening. The more dangerous flags of our time are the Antifa flag & the LGBTQ flag. Way more aggressive ideologies in our current social climate.

Not by legislation, but by conversion. I think my fellow Christians are doing it wrong and getting worse at it. Christians should live in such a way others see how happy we are, the great works we do and want to be like us and start going to church. Somewhere the last few decades we lost our mission. Christians want to legislate our values on others. That is a problem in a free country. This war on Pride and Trans is a perfect example. And Christians are just further alienating those who need us the most.

I see no reason why a Christian people shouldn't enjoy a nation built around Christian values, ethics, morals, and Godly laws. If atheists can build nations around ungodly principles and if Muslims can build nations around Sharia law, then Christians should be afforded the same privilege.

The fact of the matter is that Christians founded America and fought to break the chains of despotic tyranny under King George. Many of the Founders were ministers and devout Christians.

I see no reason why a Christian people shouldn't enjoy a nation built around Christian values, ethics, morals, and Godly laws. If atheists can build nations around ungodly principles and if Muslims can build nations around Sharia law, then Christians should be afforded the same privilege.

The fact of the matter is that Christians founded America and fought to break the chains of despotic tyranny under King George. Many of the Founders were ministers and devout Christians.
I do not believe what Muslims or atheist do in any way justify our actions/responsibilities in a free country. Another example of how Christians have twisted our role in a free country.

I do not believe what Muslims or atheist do in any way justify our actions/responsibilities in a free country. Another example of how Christians have twisted our role in a free country.
Though I agree that Christians should lead by example, I don't believe we should be lambs led to slaughter or passive doormats. We have a right to defend our children against evil forces. In fact, it's more than just a right -- it's a responsibility.

Though I agree that Christians should lead by example, I don't believe we should be lambs led to slaughter or passive doormats. We have a right to defend our children against evil forces. In fact, it's more than just a right -- it's a responsibility.
Yes, it is. I am by no means a pacifist. This war on Pride for example, no more odds of your kids being harmed by gays than straights, yet there is open hostility between Turmp far right conservatives and gay people. It is like the Trump cult has declared war on them. Not exactly how you go about shining your light in the darkness.

That’s a rally? A scary rally?
Well, not as scary as a Trump rally!
180801172046-qanon-trump-rally-foreman-lead-pkg-vpx-00000000.jpg

Yes, it is. I am by no means a pacifist. This war on Pride for example, no more odds of your kids being harmed by gays than straights, yet there is open hostility between Turmp far right conservatives and gay people. It is like the Trump cult has declared war on them. Not exactly how you go about shining your light in the darkness.
LGBTQ has declared war on Christians. Christians are simply reacting in the best way we can. Have you gone to a Pride event and attempted to spread the gospel? They'd spit in your face.

As for Trump and LGBTQ:

iu

Well, not as scary as a Trump rally!
180801172046-qanon-trump-rally-foreman-lead-pkg-vpx-00000000.jpg
Q is a weird scary little cult. Fortunately they are almost all keyboard warrior. I noticed from the thread they have not given up the hate on pizza. One would have thought they moved on after one of their crazies attempted to find Hillary's child sex ring in the basement of a pizza shop. But this labeling everyone a pedo gives them the right to do anything they want to to that person, including assassinating them.

Forum List

Back