Any Bills Fans?

Havent watched a single game of football since they started kneeling a few years ago. Sorry NFL, but the damage you did with your kneeling shit wasnt temporary. Im not going to start watching again now that you stopped kneeling after the ratings fell. You should have known how offensive and wrong it was in the first place. Its too late to get me back now.

Havent watched a single game of football since they started kneeling a few years ago. Sorry NFL, but the damage you did with your kneeling shit wasnt temporary. Im not going to start watching again now that you stopped kneeling after the ratings fell. You should have known how offensive and wrong it was in the first place. Its too late to get me back now.

Thanks for chimin' in...

Godboy you SHOULD have stopped watching way long before that when the other owners did nothing about the cheatriots cheating and tainting a great sport having to cheat and have the refs in their pockets to achieve greatness,the black sox scandal is small time potatoes compared to what they have done to the sport of football. because of that,last years superbowl was the first one i had watched in over ten years ago ONLY because my Rams were in it.Ram games are the only games i watch now where it used to be before the NFL became the corrupt cartel it is now and has sense belicheat came on the scene as a head coach in the early 2000;s,that before then when the league was not corrupt as it is now,i would ALWAYS watch playoffs and the superbowl and monday night games every week.

good thing for my rams the cheatrios were not in the superbowl last year or they would not have won,not because they cant beat the cheatriots but because of these facts in this thread here .

Rodimus it’s not looking good for your bills right now to go to the Super Bowl.just by logging into yahoo I saw where Micha Hyde has a serious injury and is out indefinite,that really hurts them cause I saw where it mentioned he is the heart and soul of theyr defense,I also hear they have 3 more starters on defense out as well,man their injuries are piling up,as I said before,a lot on going to the Super Bowl depends on the players health.how serious are their injury’s to those four starters on defense? If their not more than 3 or 4 games it wouldn’t affect them too much,the good thing for them is if your going to have injury’s the start of the season is the time to have them so you can get them out of the way and come on strong at the end of the year.,if they can weather through them and get their players back at the end of the year and are still competing for the Super Bowl this wont affect them.

Last edited:
Rodimus it’s not looking good for your bills right now to go to the Super Bowl.just by logging into yahoo I saw where Micha Hyde has a serious injury and is out indefinite,that really hurts them cause I saw where it mentioned he is the heart and soul of theyr defense,I also hear they have 3 more starters on defense out as well,man their injuries are piling up,as I said before,a lot on going to the Super Bowl depends on the players health.how serious are their injury’s to those four starters on defense? If their not more than 3 or 4 games it wouldn’t affect them too much,the good thing for them is if your going to have injury’s the start of the season is the time to have them so you can get them out of the way and come on strong at the end of the year.,if they can weather through them and get their players back at the end of the year and are still competing for the Super Bowl this wont affect them.
Thank you for your input on the Bills' situation. I agree the injuries look bad for us. We will see how they do against the Dolphins.

Thank you for your input on the Bills' situation. I agree the injuries look bad for us. We will see how they do against the Dolphins.
There are teams that whether injuries. If the Bills have bought into going for the brass ring, they will find a way.

Micha Hyde out for the season, Jordan Poyer out today, Tre White out, Dane Jackson out.

That’s our entire secondary. And we play against Hill and Waddle today. We can’t afford any blown coverages like Baltimore had

Micha Hyde out for the season, Jordan Poyer out today, Tre White out, Dane Jackson out.

That’s our entire secondary. And we play against Hill and Waddle today. We can’t afford any blown coverages like Baltimore had
I think they will lose today to the fins,they got to lose at some point and the the fins are good this year,I expect the heat will wear on them.if they can weather through the other games and win most,they should be okay,they can’t afford anymore injury’s though.

Interestingly the bills even with their injury’s are still hanging in there with the dolphins all tied in the middle of the second quarter.i figure this will be the roughest spell for the bills this year,that in their next four games they go 1 and 3 with losses today at Miami,kc and Baltimore,tough enough to beat those teams on the road when you are at full strength let alone with so many starters out.

i figure after that,they will right the ship and not lose more than a couple more games which will get them into the playoffs with at least an 11 and 5 record at the worst.barring no more serious injury’s at that time.by that time they should be back to full strength able to ride the tables and a great shot at the Super Bowl is what I’m thinking.as I said,the thing that favors them is if your going to have serious injury’s you want them at the beginning of the year so you will ave most the season to recover from them and can be healthy down the stretch in the playoffs.

You know sense the dolphins are a powerhouse to be reckoned with,just look at the way they came back against the ravens from 3 touchdowns on the ROAD no less,it looks like both the bills and dolphins are going to be teams to be reckoned with for years to come.they both for the first time sense the Marino and Kelly eras are good teams again.Looks like that rivalry has been renewed the same way the classic california rivalry of the niners and my LA Rams have Been renewed. :yes_text12:

Last edited:
No I'm not a bills fan . Who the hell likes bills . Nobody.
There you go trolling again as always.glad I put you on ignore.just thought I would peek sense it was a subject I’m interested in and I figured you might have grown up from a year ago,I should have known better,I see I was obviously wrong.have fun talking to yourself trollboy.

There you go trolling again as always.glad I put you on ignore.just thought I would peek sense it was a subject I’m interested in and I figured you might have grown up from a year ago,I should have known better,I see I was obviously wrong.have fun talking to yourself trollboy.
Lol... rams fan my ass...

Forum List

Back