Any board members enrolled in ACA yet?

you must live in a different part of Oregon than Interpol....

There were 3 plans to choose from and $1000 each for my wife and I was the most expensive. I used that figure because it matched my employer plan.

I'll be damned if every nutter here doesn't have Santa Clause as an employer.

Cutter......are you keeping your plan?

You bet I an. I worked for 35yrs as a meatcutter and instead of higher raises they would guarantee us medical insurance in retirement. You bet I'm keeping it.

I can't keep mine.. Obama made it illegal.. Ends 12/31.. Happy New Year..

I am SOL as self-employed person that paid for health insurance for 20+ yrs. Had some commy revolution LIE TO ME about "keeping it" and then outlaw Prof Orgs. grouping their national membership..

Oh you can still GROUP your national membership ---- If you contribute to Obama for America and get a waiver...

There were 3 plans to choose from and $1000 each for my wife and I was the most expensive. I used that figure because it matched my employer plan.

You bet I an. I worked for 35yrs as a meatcutter and instead of higher raises they would guarantee us medical insurance in retirement. You bet I'm keeping it.

Good. Congratulations.

Why are you bitching? You have insurance that you can afford. Why are you so eager to deny this to others?

I am SOL as self-employed person that paid for health insurance for 20+ yrs. Had some commy revolution LIE TO ME about "keeping it" and then outlaw Prof Orgs. grouping their national membership..

Oh you can still GROUP your national membership ---- If you contribute to Obama for America and get a waiver...

You will benefit. Stop being so dishonest. This law was designed to help people like you.

Good. Congratulations.

Why are you bitching? You have insurance that you can afford. Why are you so eager to deny this to others?

Because he worked for his....now he has to pay for others who perhaps have not been so industrious....

You will benefit. Stop being so dishonest. This law was designed to help people like you.

And how do you know how it was designed??? Not even Obama and Pelosi knew/know.

Good. Congratulations.

I don't mind people getting insurance until half the country ends up subsidized by the government. Like we don't have to borrow a Trillion a year now while subsidizing nobody.

So Obama lied to him for his own good?

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT

Didn't ASK for your help.. Didn't NEED your help..

I was happy to have a Prof Group employ top dollar insurance experts to manage the plan..

Now I got to look forward to some PunkAss community activist "navigator" who didn't KNOW what a health insurance policy was 2 months ago.. And the IRS picking apart my personal finances. Not to mention the REDUCTION of choices I have to play with.

And the BURNING LIE --- that "if I liked my insurance" ---- "I could keep it"
Dems better own this turkey.. It's clear they didn't read or understand it.

You could have GIVEN healthcare to the 15Mill of the 30Mil "uninsured" (who couldn't afford it) and it would have been cheaper and better for all of us...

Last edited:

Didn't ASK for you help.. Didn't NEED your help..

I was happy to have a Prof Group employ top dollar insurance experts to manage the plan..

Now I got to look forward to some PunkAss community activist "navigator" who didn't KNOW what a health insurance policy was 2 months ago.. And the IRS picking apart my personal finances. Not to mention the REDUCTION of choices I have to play with.

You could have GIVEN healthcare to the 15Mill of the 30Mil "uninsured" (who couldn't afford it) and it would have been cheaper and better for all of us...

Lame....assed...lies.

LoneLaugher isn't gonna be Laughing anymore when he finds out --- I'm self-employed.
So I'm gonna retire early --- reduce my income --- and have HIM pay to subsidize my gubmint insurance.

Already started Laugher.. Why do you think I'm here listening to your shit -- when I should be earning money?
:mad:

Thanks for the "help" bud..

Lame....assed...lies.

Indeed, Obama told them repeatedly, Pelosi was the only one that told the truth, but that only lasted five seconds........

Lame....assed...lies.

NONE of that was a lie.. But the part about why I'm on USMB right now instead of working?

Also not a lie.. Make the check out to the "Treasury of the United States"...
That'll help a lot....

LoneLaugher isn't gonna be Laughing anymore when he finds out --- I'm self-employed.
So I'm gonna retire early --- reduce my income --- and have HIM pay to subsidize my gubmint insurance.

Already started Laugher.. Why do you think I'm here listening to your shit -- when I should be earning money?

Good for you. Everyone should be ale to retire early. I am glad to help. If you don't have the scratch to buy insurance, you can count on me to be there for you.

You are Obabbles kind of guy...no insult intended...just that Obabble thinks he will now own you.....keep your shotgun handy....

Good for you. Everyone should be ale to retire early. I am glad to help. If you don't have the scratch to buy insurance, you can count on me to be there for you.

What are you going to give him? Half the minutes on your Obamaphone?........

Forum List

Back