Any predictions for tomorrow's elections?

Who comes out on top overall both locally & nationally?

If I had to put money on it I would say the GOP comes out ahead. I think the public is Russia weary and the left are still pushing identity politics. The very thing that has wrecked them nationally for several years now.
Gop wins VA because the dems still havn't figured out that it pisses people off when there are sanctuary cities and half the kids in Med Schools that taxpayer subsidize are citizens of Asian countries, and nobody likes thugs who commit violent crimes.
So GOP wins VA because of white grievance? :laugh:

GOP only wins VA tomorrow if NoVa vanishes into another dimension.
Why is it "grievance" when people expect immigration laws to be enforced, or don't like thugs or don't like US subsidized schools taking graduates who have come here for undergrad and have established US residency?

Laugh all you want, but the dems continue losing state legislatures and governorships.
That’s how the pendulum works. Republicans control everything and then some, and the people’s grievances remain unaddressed.

If I had to put money on it I would say the GOP comes out ahead. I think the public is Russia weary and the left are still pushing identity politics. The very thing that has wrecked them nationally for several years now.
I predict that anywhere a Democrat wins, the pseudocons will claim illegals voted that person in.

I predict that anywhere the Republicans win, the Democrats will hear Russian voices in their heads.

I predict that anywhere a Democrat wins, the pseudocons will claim illegals voted that person in.
Well that goes without saying. LOL

I predict that 99% of the threads about the election tomorrow and after will be posted in 'politics',

instead of in the 'elections' forum where they belong.

Gop wins VA because the dems still havn't figured out that it pisses people off when there are sanctuary cities and half the kids in Med Schools that taxpayer subsidize are citizens of Asian countries, and nobody likes thugs who commit violent crimes.
So GOP wins VA because of white grievance? :laugh:

GOP only wins VA tomorrow if NoVa vanishes into another dimension.

The Democratic candidate, Northam, has done nothing to excite the Progressives to vote for him...y'all made a mistake when you picked him.

Your expert, Rick Alan Ross is " a lifelong Republican", just like George H.W. Bush.

We recently found out just how Republican H.W. is, eh?

Ross would do better to focus on the Hillary sycophants and their upcoming Screamfest on the 8th.

Ross is not MY expert and you and your ilk have fully joined the Trump Cult Party (TCP) and any republican who doesn't drink the orange kool-aid is, of course, an enemy of your fat clown.

Americans don't like to admit they made a horrible mistake.

We shall continue, for the most part, into the abyss.

Americans are paying for wealthy people to rebuild their vacation homes on florida beaches that have flooded multiple times. Boy, we are stupid.

Your expert, Rick Alan Ross is " a lifelong Republican", just like George H.W. Bush.

Ross would do better to focus on the Hillary sycophants and their upcoming Screamfest on the 8th.

Ross is not MY expert and you and your ilk have fully joined the Trump Cult Party (TCP) and any republican who doesn't drink the orange kool-aid is, of course, an enemy of your fat clown.

No, but if there actually is a TCP and they prove long-term effective against the modern-day nuevo-Communista incarnation of the Democratic Party and its "Republican" allies, I very well may end up joining them. If nothing else I'll be invited to the swank parties.

Americans don't like to admit they made a horrible mistake.

We shall continue, for the most part, into the abyss.

Americans are paying for wealthy people to rebuild their vacation homes on florida beaches that have flooded multiple times. Boy, we are stupid.

Yes you far left drones would much see the world burn than admit you were wrong!

The DNC was just exposed to be a criminal operation.

This is not a difficult prediction.

The definition of being a republican changes every week.

Only for Democrats disguised as Republicans.
The definition of that changes every week too.

Only for Democrats changing definitions.
A few years ago, if you were a republican who oppsed Dubya and further escalation of the Iraq war you were a traitorous RINO. Now, if you supported those things you are a RINO. Tomorrow? Who knows!

nuevo-Communista incarnation of the Democratic Party

Is Trump an avid "lover"of Putin?
is Putin the embodiment of all that is fucked up in a communist regime?
Isn't communism more than just an economic policy but a POLITICAL one?

THERE's your answer as to WHO is "nuevo communista".........LOL

Forum List

Back