Any Preppers Here?

Here's a good deal if anyone wants:

41AmbQZI72L._SX385_.jpg

55 dollars at AMZ. Free shipping. No wood chips.

Let the trolling begin!
thats expensive,,
we got 30 rolls for 8 bucks and thats the good stuf not that 36 grit,,
Where at?

I think she got them at target,, you have to watch for the deals,, we sat back and laughed when covid hit,,
We pretty much did too. We always try to stay stocked up on things, and really wonder what in the world is wrong with people who think being prepared and having stuff on hand is somehow stupid.

Last edited:

41AmbQZI72L._SX385_.jpg

Let the trolling begin!
thats expensive,,
Where at?

I think she got them at target,, you have to watch for the deals,, we sat back and laughed when covid hit,,
We pretty much did too. We always try to stay stocked up on things, and really wonder what in the world is wrong with people who think being prepared and having thuff on hand is somehow stupid.

stocking up during times of abundance is not just a good idea but it helps during times of scarcity causes it not only takes you out of the rush but gives you extra for those in need that failed to stock up,, mostly family,

I keep a stockpile of canned Beer.

I am betting that once the Zombie Apocalypse hits, canned Beer will be the currency of choice

41AmbQZI72L._SX385_.jpg

Let the trolling begin!
thats expensive,,
Where at?

We pretty much did too. We always try to stay stocked up on things, and really wonder what in the world is wrong with people who think being prepared and having thuff on hand is somehow stupid.

stocking up during times of abundance is not just a good idea but it helps during times of scarcity causes it not only takes you out of the rush but gives you extra for those in need that failed to stock up,, mostly family,
What does that idiot miketx mean when he says "having thuff on hand"?

Not militia's or radicals just attempting a little sustainable living.
everyones a prepper to one degree or another,,

whats your questions??

I always keep at least 200 rolls of toilet paper on hand at all times,,

Who needs toilet paper?
I just put in a $20 bidet sprayer years ago, and it is all moot.

For example, from LightInTheBox:

I just noticed that one is without the valve you attach to the toilet.
This is a more complete kit.
But they sell cheaper ones if you look around.
I put the water hose with a sprayer attachment though the window in the bathroom....

I don’t know about peppers but there sure are a lot of RW incels.

What is RW and incells? Maybe prepper was wrong wording? I didn't ealize it was offend so anyone here. I guess I should have went to the gardening forum.:dunno:

Grew up low income and very rural .So being prepared and being self sustaining was just common sense.

That is great. I just got into rural living about 20 yr.ago. I did grow up in the countey but half time in the big city of Atlanta. No gardening or raiseing meat animals just enjoying the woods and lake. Hubby grew up hunting,and reaping crops though.

Forum List

Back