Any Preppers Here?

Not militia's or radicals just attempting a little sustainable living.
Yes, I am. Multiple cashes across north and south east parts of united state as well as sea worthy boats ready to go at will. Been preparing for bad things to happen for years.

Thats sounds like you are ready for anything.
This couple who we have followed on YT for several years now has been stranded in Figi then Tonga for a year now.Boat been out of water for a year. Can't go anywhere because no nation will let them in.
We have a van and tents if we had to leave but we probably won't go anywhere. Be careful of pirates if you choose boat life.

Oh, I am ready for them. I would be a great deal more trouble than I am worth to attack. Also not preping alone. I have a network of friends also ready. You would not be attacking one boat. Better have friends in that situation or you are not getting any sleep. I pretty much already live the boat life. Normally only a month per year where I am off water. Little longer this year, I have a 15 month old grandchild I am hanging out to see and also getting rid of all my properties in the city. The father of my grandson recently passed away so I am trying to convince my daughter to move by the water with me. I currently have a pole barn with apartment on top by my boats. Going to put up a nice log cabin on that property and see if I can not convince her to move in it. Truly I hope I am successful. I wanna make sure that child has a good male influence around him.

Well then! Looks like your be ok if you have other boats with you. Those new grands are a joy. We have 13 grown grands and 15 great grands, 9 in Tx and 6 in Ga. . We really enjoyed the grands. We were young grand parents. Took the sking, diving, beach, skating and 6 of them spent every summer at our place.

Wow, lots of grands and great grands. This is my first and only. I wish I could take him for the summer. I live alone and run fishing charters all summer. No one there to take care of him. Unfortunately his grandmother is not the greatest person and is no longer in any of our lives. My high school girl friend retires in 3 to 4 years and we plan to give it a go when that happens. Maybe then I will be able to do something like that. Sure would be nice to have him for a summer. Would be nice to have them both move in that cabin.

I meant to ask which coast your on or is it the gulf? We are on the East Coast.

Lake erie summer. San padre Island winter. So gulf. have boats in outer banks also but my partner Mike typically runs those. Summer is my favorite fishing on lake erie mainly because my partners dock is right beside mine. I see him every day. We save our daily limit for after the charters. Then he,I, and a competing captain cast for our limit together. That competing captain is the best walleye fisherman I have seen. The last guy to limit cleans the fish.

Solar powered or partly so? That is so neat I'd love to live on a boat. I always had a wandering spirit. Of course now we're too old. Always plan for old age or it will grab you when your not expecting it.
I alway thought it would be nice to have a boat anchored nearThe Lions Bridge in St Augustine ,Fl. ICW. We both are Power Squadron certified. Hubby use to go out offshore Carolinas. I use to sell shrimp from Mayport loved watching the boats come in with the birds flying all around them.

I took a thirty year lay off from the water. Then all of a sudden kids grown, wife left. Right back I went. I decided to fulfill a lact made when I was 11 that I made with Mike. I went and learned the business for a couple years while Mike wrapped up his fireplace business and then we started buying boats and stealing captains. I fished alot of competition finding those captain. You snag the right captains it is instant clientele. Finally doing what I realy want. Erie was alot easier to set up I already knew every one from when I was young. Wish I had never moved off that lake.

Yes, I am. Multiple cashes across north and south east parts of united state as well as sea worthy boats ready to go at will. Been preparing for bad things to happen for years.

This couple who we have followed on YT for several years now has been stranded in Figi then Tonga for a year now.Boat been out of water for a year. Can't go anywhere because no nation will let them in.
We have a van and tents if we had to leave but we probably won't go anywhere. Be careful of pirates if you choose boat life.

Oh, I am ready for them. I would be a great deal more trouble than I am worth to attack. Also not preping alone. I have a network of friends also ready. You would not be attacking one boat. Better have friends in that situation or you are not getting any sleep. I pretty much already live the boat life. Normally only a month per year where I am off water. Little longer this year, I have a 15 month old grandchild I am hanging out to see and also getting rid of all my properties in the city. The father of my grandson recently passed away so I am trying to convince my daughter to move by the water with me. I currently have a pole barn with apartment on top by my boats. Going to put up a nice log cabin on that property and see if I can not convince her to move in it. Truly I hope I am successful. I wanna make sure that child has a good male influence around him.

Well then! Looks like your be ok if you have other boats with you. Those new grands are a joy. We have 13 grown grands and 15 great grands, 9 in Tx and 6 in Ga. . We really enjoyed the grands. We were young grand parents. Took the sking, diving, beach, skating and 6 of them spent every summer at our place.

Wow, lots of grands and great grands. This is my first and only. I wish I could take him for the summer. I live alone and run fishing charters all summer. No one there to take care of him. Unfortunately his grandmother is not the greatest person and is no longer in any of our lives. My high school girl friend retires in 3 to 4 years and we plan to give it a go when that happens. Maybe then I will be able to do something like that. Sure would be nice to have him for a summer. Would be nice to have them both move in that cabin.

Lake erie summer. San padre Island winter. So gulf. have boats in outer banks also but my partner Mike typically runs those. Summer is my favorite fishing on lake erie mainly because my partners dock is right beside mine. I see him every day. We save our daily limit for after the charters. Then he,I, and a competing captain cast for our limit together. That competing captain is the best walleye fisherman I have seen. The last guy to limit cleans the fish.

Solar powered or partly so? That is so neat I'd love to live on a boat. I always had a wandering spirit. Of course now we're too old. Always plan for old age or it will grab you when your not expecting it.
I alway thought it would be nice to have a boat anchored nearThe Lions Bridge in St Augustine ,Fl. ICW. We both are Power Squadron certified. Hubby use to go out offshore Carolinas. I use to sell shrimp from Mayport loved watching the boats come in with the birds flying all around them.

I took a thirty year lay off from the water. Then all of a sudden kids grown, wife left. Right back I went. I decided to fulfill a lact made when I was 11 that I made with Mike. I went and learned the business for a couple years while Mike wrapped up his fireplace business and then we started buying boats and stealing captains. I fished alot of competition finding those captain. You snag the right captains it is instant clientele. Finally doing what I realy want. Erie was alot easier to set up I already knew every one from when I was young. Wish I had never moved off that lake.

Sounds like a lot of fun and a dream come true.

I had to look thm up again,.Not asking you to point anything out but it was nice refreshing my memory of geography. I had forgotten paet of Erie was in Ohio, not that I had a reason to remember,lol. But thats cool,literily.
1608341279548.png

everyones a prepper to one degree or another,,

whats your questions??

I always keep at least 200 rolls of toilet paper on hand at all times,,

Who needs toilet paper?
I just put in a $20 bidet sprayer years ago, and it is all moot.

For example, from LightInTheBox:

I just noticed that one is without the valve you attach to the toilet.
This is a more complete kit.
But they sell cheaper ones if you look around.
“For Muslim self-cleaning”.

whats your questions??

Who needs toilet paper?

they just use their hand and a bucket of sand,,

Been prepping all my adult life. We got snowed in during the blizzard of '78. No food, no water, no fuel, no heat, and no electric is definitely no fun. Never again!

Sometimes friends would think it was looney to stock up the way I do, until the municipal water supply got poisoned by cyanobacteria in 2014 and even boiling it couldn't make it potable.

And then again when the grocery store shelves were empty last spring.

I had to look thm up again,.Not asking you to point anything out but it was nice refreshing my memory of geography. I had forgotten paet of Erie was in Ohio, not that I had a reason to remember,lol. But thats cool,literily.
View attachment 430935

Walleye capital of the world. Port Clinton. Love it there. Western Basin also most dangerous water way in the world. Of course thats where I run the most.

whats your questions??

I always keep a bucket of gum leaves just in case.

View attachment 430867

Greg
Some of us rememebr the 'tissue' in the outhouse,with 10 kids running out was normal. So we always had a Sears and Roebuck catalog. No shiney pages back then like today. I did have several old phone books we kept but hubby threw them away.Just rub the page together real good and you have the same as tissue.

Yes; I remember those days well. We had a "thunder box" in the back yard. It was emptied twice a week by the dunny man. it was like magic. We used sawdust to cover the ...er...works to keep the flies away. Glossy magazines were next to useless.

Greg

Sounds like a lot of fun and a dream come true.

Seriously.
Glad to see the man living his dreams.

whats your questions??

Who needs toilet paper?

To each his own.

Been prepping all my adult life. We got snowed in during the blizzard of '78. No food, no water, no fuel, no heat, and no electric is definitely no fun. Never again!

Sometimes friends would think it was looney to stock up the way I do, until the municipal water supply got poisoned by cyanobacteria in 2014 and even boiling it couldn't make it potable.

And then again when the grocery store shelves were empty last spring.

Thats usually the way people learn now is pain. I hope the youth in this nation wises up and prepares too. Only a few of my gandkids are doing so.

whats your questions??

View attachment 430867

Greg
Some of us rememebr the 'tissue' in the outhouse,with 10 kids running out was normal. So we always had a Sears and Roebuck catalog. No shiney pages back then like today. I did have several old phone books we kept but hubby threw them away.Just rub the page together real good and you have the same as tissue.

Yes; I remember those days well. We had a "thunder box" in the back yard. It was emptied twice a week by the dunny man. it was like magic. We used sawdust to cover the ...er...works to keep the flies away. Glossy magazines were next to useless.

Greg
Can youy imagine how a regular person below 40 would handle getting up out of a nice warm bed and heading down the path to the 'privey' on a cold night?
Of course there was parlor pots too for those who not able to go outside. I was always real busy when time to clean that pot.
But life back then had its rewards too.

whats your questions??

View attachment 430867

Greg

Greg
Can youy imagine how a regular person below 40 would handle getting up out of a nice warm bed and heading down the path to the 'privey' on a cold night?
Of course there was parlor pots too for those who not able to go outside. I was always real busy when time to clean that pot.
But life back then had its rewards too.
I lived on the coast in the sub-tropics. "Cold" was anything under 50oF. lol But we were tonka tuff!!!

Greg

Forum List

Back