Any Todd Snider fans here?

Big time. So bummed that I had tickets to see him this summer and of course it was cancelled. I watch his internet show every Sunday.

True Todd Snider fans will read and click on all links...

I have spent a rather large portion of my life in and around Greencastle, Indiana... And Deputy Mark Frisbee in the story and I have frequented at the same time some establishments that serve adult beverages... I knew his ex-wife (pretty lady) better than I new him but there was a connection... Later on Mr. Frisbee was elected Sherriff of Putnam Country, but there was an issue with some monies that the Sherriff was responsible for... If I remember correctly it was Federal Money... Were talking about busting big rocks into little rocks for repentance... If you are interested in Mr. Frisbee's life of crime, Google it... I think he sells boat motors in Florida now... Anyway this was after the scandal that lead to the tune Greencastle Blues...
I have tried to put this in chronological order, hope it works... :dunno:

Anyway, yes I am a fan...

I have spent a rather large portion of my life in and around Greencastle, Indiana... And Deputy Mark Frisbee in the story and I have frequented at the same time some establishments that serve adult beverages... I knew his ex-wife (pretty lady) better than I new him but there was a connection... Later on Mr. Frisbee was elected Sherriff of Putnam Country, but there was an issue with some monies that the Sherriff was responsible for... If I remember correctly it was Federal Money... Were talking about busting big rocks into little rocks for repentance... If you are interested in Mr. Frisbee's life of crime, Google it... I think he sells boat motors in Florida now... Anyway this was after the scandal that lead to the tune Greencastle Blues...

IThe

I am quite fond of that song.

She lives pretty damn close to the Fox River in Geneva... I get so lost when I am up there...
She graduated from North Central, found a man, ruined his life now she homeschools my two grandson's, 8 and 15...

Geneva is nice. Spendy property taxes.

Fun fact: Pink Floyd played at North Central in the early 70s. I was a little young at the time.

1599876989679.png

Fun fact: Pink Floyd played at North Central in the early 70s. I was a little young at the time.

Wow... To think I went all the way to Frankfurt, Germany to see Floyd in the mid 70's...
dam i just drove to the LA Sports Arena in 73.....

Fortunate for me. I lived about 80 klicks SW of Frankfurt at the time... About 4 good city blocks from the Bahnhof in Bad Kreuznach, and a short ride in a Mercedes to the Festhalle after arriving in Frankfurt...

pink floyd frankfurt 1977 - Bing video

All in all it was a wonderful night...

Forum List

Back