Any Volunteers??

eddiew

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2013
Need some one to check drumphs penis size ....Must be a republican so we get an honest count

Need some one to check drumphs penis size ....Must be a republican so we get an honest count
Since you are so concerned and felt the need to start a thread about it, I suggest you drop to your knees and measure it, and whatever else you might want to do with it.

Since you are so concerned and felt the need to start a thread about it, I suggest you drop to your knees and measure it, and whatever else you might want to do with it.
I'll leave that to you VOR some one with vast experience

It's all yours eddie. After all, you are the one worried about the size of his dick, not me.

It's all yours eddie. After all, you are the one worried about the size of his dick, not me.
it wasn't me who brought it up.....so to speak ...it was trumpf himself

LMAO Yeah, while he's down there he could give Trump a BJ. LOL

Sorry claudettee ,,not my thing but an ol pro like you could do the job .especially if you take out your false teeth first

Sorry claudettee ,,not my thing but an ol pro like you could do the job .especially if you take out your false teeth first

Hey. Your the one concerned with the size of his dick. Get up close an personal and find out then you'll know for sure.

Smart ass.

Hey. Your the one concerned with the size of his dick. Get up close an personal and find out then you'll know for sure.

Smart ass.
just remember claudette ,,it's not the size of the dick in a man it's the way how you use it and I'll bet all these posts get deleted

conservative guy sounds like he knows what he's talking about ....at last How long have you been at it con man? but take those false teeth out next time

Smart ass.
just remember claudette ,,it's not the size of the dick in a man it's the way how you use it and I'll bet all these posts get deleted

You don't have to hit bottom. Just beat hell outta the sides. LOL

Forum List

Back