🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Anybody catch the jobs number this morning?

Annnnnd futures promptly go south

GASSY!

What was the return on the S&P over the 8 years of Obama's predecessor?
The predecessor wasn't pumping a billion a month of tax payer money into this phony bubble.

Tyrone,

Could you show us your math?
"quantitative easing"

Oh....lahwd......how may times must I explain this to you....

Monetary policy is not the jurisdiction of the executive branch......

Career politicians expect the population to trust in the career politicians federal government. The larger the federal government gets = less productive, less innovative, less free the country gets.
A Famous politician once said - "we are from the government and we are here to help" are the the most deceitful/scariest words a free country can ever hear...

I wonder what the unemployment rate is among illegals...they win either way....they mow lawns...or get benefits....or a daily wage from Soros to hassle the Trumpsters.

Annnnnd futures promptly go south

GASSY!

The predecessor wasn't pumping a billion a month of tax payer money into this phony bubble.

Tyrone,

"quantitative easing"

Sorry Slim, as much as I respect you I just don't accept that answer. This president has everything to do with this.

My tv exploded just before they announced the number. Obama said things are great...so I'm assuming the number is uuuuuuuuge!

Check CNBC.

I'm watching FOX business news....
The May jobs report is pretty shitty....

I wonder how many Libs here will come on and defend Obama?....
They will quote the 4.7 magic number and ignore the details.

Even though it is the biggest fucking lie in history. That should be the scandal of the decade. How the government and the media cooperated to deceive the American people about the state of the economy.

GASSY!

Tyrone,

"quantitative easing"

Sorry Slim, as much as I respect you I just don't accept that answer. This president has everything to do with this.

Please extend a smidgen of that respect to Reality...

What is 'Monetary Policy'
Monetary policy consists of the actions of a central bank, currency board or other regulatory committee that determine the size and rate of growth of the money supply, which in turn affects interest rates. Monetary policy is maintained through actions such as modifying the interest rate, buying or selling government bonds, and changing the amount of money banks are required to keep in the vault (bank reserves).

The Federal Reserve is in charge of the United States' monetary policy.

Monetary Policy Definition | Investopedia

My tv exploded just before they announced the number. Obama said things are great...so I'm assuming the number is uuuuuuuuge!

Check CNBC.

I'm watching FOX business news....
The May jobs report is pretty shitty....

I wonder how many Libs here will come on and defend Obama?....
They will quote the 4.7 magic number and ignore the details.

Even though it is the biggest fucking lie in history. That should be the scandal of the decade. How the government and the media cooperated to deceive the American people about the state of the economy.

When did you stop referring to "the average unemployment rate" under Obama's predecessor?

I only read the first few posts and saw this topic is the usual assholes celebrating bad news for America with glee. They must cum in their diapers whenever a terrorist kills someone!

I only read the first few posts and saw this topic is the usual assholes celebrating bad news for America with glee. They must cum in their diapers whenever a terrorist kills someone!
I skipped past it too. But more so because I don't think it's really that bad. The economy in the summer is typically lackluster, and why would companies be hiring workers with benefits jobs when vacation season is upon them.

I'm more concerned that neither Hillary nor Trump seem have any plan that I see having much positive effect. Bernie could help unemployment further by letting kids malinger in schools and smoke dope on the dole for 4 years.

Hill....ary....says......she.....will.....foll...ow....the....O....bama....eco....non...mic....plan so....that.....means......we.....are......all.......screwed......if......she......wins.

The economic expansion has been going on for about 84 months.
38,000 is a dismal number, but it doesn't even qualify as a trend. It is a snapshot.

I'm sure the usual assholes are hoping it becomes a trend.

Hill....ary....says......she.....will.....foll...ow....the....O....bama....eco....non...mic....plan so....that.....means......we.....are......all.......screwed......if......she......wins.
I...have...REAL...LY...bad...news...for...you...no...mat...ter...who...wins...we...are...all...screwed.

and....Hill....ary.....car....ries...hot.....sauce....in....her....purse.....and.....dodges.....sniper.....fire.

When.....ev....er....I....quote.....Hil....lary......I...must......type......as.....she......speaks.......with.......her.......tell......e.....prompter...........slow................ly

Forum List

Back