🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Anybody catch the jobs number this morning?

Enough said...

Let the RW nuts try and explain that...

They fuck it up and Obama fixed it...

Now they want to fuck it up again... Better send the kids away..

What exaclty did obama that fucking turd fix? I went from a willingness to give him a chance, to dislike, to disdain, to out and out hatred. obama has fucking lied and lied and gotten americans killed, done an absolutely horrendous job on foreign policy, and basically fucked the country into the ground domestically with his mass importation of hundreds of thousands, if not millions more, of illegal aliens.

If the founding fathers were still alive, they would have had him hanged for treason.

Enough said...

What exaclty did obama that fucking turd fix? I went from a willingness to give him a chance, to dislike, to disdain, to out and out hatred. obama has fucking lied and lied and gotten americans killed, done an absolutely horrendous job on foreign policy, and basically fucked the country into the ground domestically with his mass importation of hundreds of thousands, if not millions more, of illegal aliens.

If the founding fathers were still alive, they would have had him hanged for treason.

Uh.....nice rant.....but illegal immigration is actually down from 2007........

Carry on...

Annnnnd futures promptly go south

GASSY!

What was the return on the S&P over the 8 years of Obama's predecessor?
The predecessor wasn't pumping a billion a month of tax payer money into this phony bubble.

More like anything from 68 billion to 80 billion a month......

There's a reason you are a "musician", Dale....

I know more than you.....guaran-fucking-tee you on that. I am infinitely more informed than some liberal/leftard piece of partisan shit. Wanna debate? Bring it........

Last edited:
Enough said...

I would give your post 1,000 "Winner" recs if it was within my power to do so......

Enough said...

Obama fixed it? How?

Please explain these incredible dynamics of DumBama that fixed this terrible economy. Was it the imposition of multiple regulations against businesses? Was it the burden of saddling them with Commie Care that cost them extra money? Was it the threat of increasing the cost of fuel with his "green" energy initiatives? What was this wonderful magic that DumBama performed?

Enough said...

Carry on...

DOWN??????? Are you fucking KIDDING ME?????

This from Chuck Todd....

New jobs report: big ouch... just 38K added. Not the exclamation point WH hoped for following their Elkhart econ speech...

Yep, and the funny thing is, by next month, that minuscule number will be adjusted down. That's been the track record with these job numbers under DumBama.

Enough said...

Carry on...

You were saying, dumb ass?????

Annnnnd futures promptly go south

GASSY!

What was the return on the S&P over the 8 years of Obama's predecessor?
The predecessor wasn't pumping a billion a month of tax payer money into this phony bubble.

More like anything from 68 billion to 80 billion a month......

There's a reason you are a "musician", Dale....

I know more than you.....guaran-fucking-tee you on that. I am infinitely more informed than some liberal/leftard piece of partisan shit. Wanna debate? Bring it........

Sure, Dale.....

So explain to me the distinction between MONETARY and FISCAL policy, and who is responsible for each.....

Forum List

Back