🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Anybody catch the jobs number this morning?

Enough said...

Let the RW nuts try and explain that...

They fuck it up and Obama fixed it...

Now they want to fuck it up again... Better send the kids away..

What exaclty did obama that fucking turd fix? I went from a willingness to give him a chance, to dislike, to disdain, to out and out hatred. obama has fucking lied and lied and gotten americans killed, done an absolutely horrendous job on foreign policy, and basically fucked the country into the ground domestically with his mass importation of hundreds of thousands, if not millions more, of illegal aliens.

If the founding fathers were still alive, they would have had him hanged for treason.

Uh.....nice rant.....but illegal immigration is actually down from 2007........

Carry on...

DOWN??????? Are you fucking KIDDING ME?????

FT_15.11.19.Mexico.Unauthorized.Immigration.png

Enough said...

Let the RW nuts try and explain that...

They fuck it up and Obama fixed it...

Now they want to fuck it up again... Better send the kids away..

What exaclty did obama that fucking turd fix? I went from a willingness to give him a chance, to dislike, to disdain, to out and out hatred. obama has fucking lied and lied and gotten americans killed, done an absolutely horrendous job on foreign policy, and basically fucked the country into the ground domestically with his mass importation of hundreds of thousands, if not millions more, of illegal aliens.

If the founding fathers were still alive, they would have had him hanged for treason.

Carry on...

You were saying, dumb ass?????

You know heap much anecdotal, Dale....

My tv exploded just before they announced the number. Obama said things are great...so I'm assuming the number is uuuuuuuuge!

Check CNBC.

I'm watching FOX business news....
The May jobs report is pretty shitty....

I wonder how many Libs here will come on and defend Obama?....
They will quote the 4.7 magic number and ignore the details.

Even though it is the biggest fucking lie in history. That should be the scandal of the decade. How the government and the media cooperated to deceive the American people about the state of the economy.

When did you stop referring to "the average unemployment rate" under Obama's predecessor?
Everything in the past is irrelevant knowing how many have quit all together even looking for a job and most all of the so called jobs "gained" in the past 7-8 years are only the part time low paying type. Fortunately there has been some energy jobs(six figure drilling and mining) to offset some of these European type part time jobs in spite of barry and his lemmings....

My tv exploded just before they announced the number. Obama said things are great...so I'm assuming the number is uuuuuuuuge!

Check CNBC.

Even though it is the biggest fucking lie in history. That should be the scandal of the decade. How the government and the media cooperated to deceive the American people about the state of the economy.

When did you stop referring to "the average unemployment rate" under Obama's predecessor?
Everything in the past is irrelevant knowing how many have quit all together even looking for a job and most all of the so called jobs "gained" in the past 7-8 years are only the part time low paying type. Fortunately there has been some energy jobs(six figure drilling and mining) to offset some of these European type part time jobs in spite of barry and his lemmings....

Let me be direct....You're a moron...

Title: Employed, Usually Work Full Time
Series ID: LNS12500000
Source: US. Bureau of Labor Statistics

2009-05-01 112929

2016-05-01 123135

Title: Employment Level: Part-Time for Economic Reasons, Nonagricultural Industries
Series ID: LNS12032197

2009-05-01 8964

2016-05-01 6372

Check CNBC.

Title: All Employees: Mining and Logging: Oil and Gas Extraction
Series ID: CES1021100001
Release: Employment Situation
Seasonal Adjustment: Seasonally Adjusted
Frequency: Monthly
Thousands of Persons

2009-05-01 160.5

2016-05-01 173.9

Let me be direct....You're a moron...

Title: Employed, Usually Work Full Time
Series ID: LNS12500000

2009-05-01 112929

2016-05-01 123135

Title: Employment Level: Part-Time for Economic Reasons, Nonagricultural Industries
Series ID: LNS12032197

2009-05-01 8964

2016-05-01 6372
32 hours is not full time, and flipping burgers, stocking shelves are starter jobs not careers. Dumbass

Driving a haul truck in a open pit coal mine, that's a real job - six figures starting...

So you guys still need a job?

The Middle Class needs jobs. We need more take home pay due to our healthcare costs going up.
Join the military..

Are you that out of touch? Talk to members of the military and ask them about their benefits under the current administration. It will sound similar to those from the Middle Class.
Why wait for a president to fix your problems, try doing it yourself..

So you guys still need a job?

The Middle Class needs jobs. We need more take home pay due to our healthcare costs going up.
Join the military..

Are you that out of touch? Talk to members of the military and ask them about their benefits under the current administration. It will sound similar to those from the Middle Class.
Why wait for a president to fix your problems, try doing it yourself..

I'm waiting for a president to stop pursuing policies that create problems and make it easier for people to be self sufficient. See how that works?

“Nonfarm payrolls” saw an increase of only 38,000 jobs, which is being reported as the smallest gain since September 2010. In addition, there were 59,000 fewer hires in March and April than were previously reported."

Not good.

“Nonfarm payrolls” saw an increase of only 38,000 jobs, which is being reported as the smallest gain since September 2010. In addition, there were 59,000 fewer hires in March and April than were previously reported."

Not good.

What's going on with the rest of the country?

South Carolina is hiring ...

So is the plastics industry.

Carry on...

Is there anything funnier than people claiming they have definitive data about people hiding in the shadows? By definition, no one knows for sure (remember the line in V for Vendetta about trying to ask a man wearing a mask who he is?)

Second, the data about detentions shows you are wrong:

U.S. Deportation Rates Hit A 10-Year Low

"Deportations of criminal immigrants have fallen to the lowest levels since President Barack Obama took office in 2009, despite his pledge to focus on finding and deporting criminals living in the country illegally. The share of criminal immigrants deported in relation to overall immigrants deported rose slightly, from 56 percent to 59 percent.

The overall total of 231,000 deportations generally does not include Mexicans who were caught at the border and quickly returned home by the U.S. Border Patrol. The figure does include roughly 136,700 convicted criminals deported in the last 12 months."

Stick to the facts, jack - they'll take you far.

Last edited:
I would give your post 1,000 "Winner" recs if it was within my power to do so......

Thank you. My knowledge on this topic including the various visa programs and costs of illegal aliens, dwarfs most people's, as I have spent decades on it. The moment that other poster claimed your input was not useful because you "were a musician" told me everything I needed to know about them.

For further evidence the illegal surge is worsening:

Surge in Central American migrants at US border threatens repeat of 2014 crisis

"A surge of undocumented children and families from Central America detained at the US border could trigger a repeat of the 2014 migrant crisis just as the presidential campaign gathers pace."

The new heartbreaking surge of Central American migrant kids

"In October and November, nearly 10,600 kids traveling by themselves were apprehended at the border, more than twice as many as during the same period in 2014—and roughly the same number apprehended at the height of last year's surge, in June 2014. Another 12,500 people traveling as families were caught, a 176 percent jump from October-November 2014. The vast majority came from Central America's so-called Northern Triangle—El Salvador, Guatemala, and Honduras..."

Not good.

In my state it's the destruction of the energy and gas industry.

Stagnant job growth for 6 + years.

Oh....lahwd......how may times must I explain this to you....

Monetary policy is not the jurisdiction of the executive branch......

Fine, then quit giving credit to the "executive branch" when things look brighter because of the feds.

I'm pretty measured about that.....what gets your herd all fired up is when I contradict pap like

Please explain these incredible dynamics of DumBama that fixed this terrible economy. Was it the imposition of multiple regulations against businesses? Was it the burden of saddling them with Commie Care that cost them extra money? Was it the threat of increasing the cost of fuel with his "green" energy initiatives?

with facts....

Not good.

In my state it's the destruction of the energy and gas industry.

Stagnant job growth for 6 + years.

Why don't you identify the state, so we can reconcile that comment with some data?

For further evidence the illegal surge is worsening:

Surge in Central American migrants at US border threatens repeat of 2014 crisis

"A surge of undocumented children and families from Central America detained at the US border could trigger a repeat of the 2014 migrant crisis just as the presidential campaign gathers pace."

The new heartbreaking surge of Central American migrant kids

"In October and November, nearly 10,600 kids traveling by themselves were apprehended at the border, more than twice as many as during the same period in 2014—and roughly the same number apprehended at the height of last year's surge, in June 2014. Another 12,500 people traveling as families were caught, a 176 percent jump from October-November 2014. The vast majority came from Central America's so-called Northern Triangle—El Salvador, Guatemala, and Honduras..."

I would give your post 1,000 "Winner" recs if it was within my power to do so......

Thank you. My knowledge on this topic including the various visa programs and costs of illegal aliens, dwarfs most people's, as I have spent decades on it. The moment that other poster claimed your input was not useful because you "were a musician" told me everything I needed to know about them.
Sure....

Now explain what facts support this bold assertion

the ground domestically with his mass importation of hundreds of thousands, if not millions more, of illegal aliens.

You could begin by explaining how a POTUS "mass importates" illegal aliens......

cause I have no problem demonstrating what makes Dale unfit for any function requiring deliberation...

Forum List

Back