🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Anybody catch the jobs number this morning?

They will quote the 4.7 magic number and ignore the details.

Even though it is the biggest fucking lie in history. That should be the scandal of the decade. How the government and the media cooperated to deceive the American people about the state of the economy.

When did you stop referring to "the average unemployment rate" under Obama's predecessor?
Everything in the past is irrelevant knowing how many have quit all together even looking for a job and most all of the so called jobs "gained" in the past 7-8 years are only the part time low paying type. Fortunately there has been some energy jobs(six figure drilling and mining) to offset some of these European type part time jobs in spite of barry and his lemmings....

Let me be direct....You're a moron...

Title: Employed, Usually Work Full Time
Series ID: LNS12500000
Source: US. Bureau of Labor Statistics

2009-05-01 112929

2016-05-01 123135

Title: Employment Level: Part-Time for Economic Reasons, Nonagricultural Industries
Series ID: LNS12032197
Source: US. Bureau of Labor Statistics

2009-05-01 8964

2016-05-01 6372
32 hours is not full time, and flipping burgers, stocking shelves are starter jobs not careers. Dumbass

You're a moron....

This is how BLS defines "Full Time".

Full-time workers (Current Population Survey and American Time Use Survey)
Persons who work 35 hours or more per week.

Table A-9. Selected employment indicators

Fucking brick....

What is the point of discussing all of this minutiae? The fact is, that the people of the United States have done a damn fine job of recovering from near economic collapse 8 years ago. We all (or at least most of us) worked together to make it happen, and this focus on the negative in order to make hardcore partisans somehow feel good (as screwed up as their thinking is) is corrosive to our nation. My God, we've created 14 million private sector jobs, when many people (again the hardcore partisans) fell all over themselves to predict (and many hoping) Obama would destroy the economy (like a President has that kind of power). You people are doing the equivalent of bashing a team that had one bad game after 7 years of wins "see, I told you they suck". It's just ridiculous.

I'm pretty measured about that.....what gets your herd all fired up is when I contradict pap like

Please explain these incredible dynamics of DumBama that fixed this terrible economy. Was it the imposition of multiple regulations against businesses? Was it the burden of saddling them with Commie Care that cost them extra money? Was it the threat of increasing the cost of fuel with his "green" energy initiatives?

with facts....

With facts? What facts?

DumBama is the most anti-busines President of my lifetime. And I would go on to say that if he stayed in the White House these last seven years and never came out of it or did a thing, our economy would still have grown and created jobs--probably more so than today.

It's the private sector that creates jobs--not government. All government can do is make it easier or harder for the private sector to create those jobs.

My tv exploded just before they announced the number. Obama said things are great...so I'm assuming the number is uuuuuuuuge!

Check CNBC.

36,000 verizon workers out of a job screwed up the numbers .

But now they are back! Thanks unions !

For further evidence the illegal surge is worsening:

Surge in Central American migrants at US border threatens repeat of 2014 crisis

"A surge of undocumented children and families from Central America detained at the US border could trigger a repeat of the 2014 migrant crisis just as the presidential campaign gathers pace."

The new heartbreaking surge of Central American migrant kids

"In October and November, nearly 10,600 kids traveling by themselves were apprehended at the border, more than twice as many as during the same period in 2014—and roughly the same number apprehended at the height of last year's surge, in June 2014. Another 12,500 people traveling as families were caught, a 176 percent jump from October-November 2014. The vast majority came from Central America's so-called Northern Triangle—El Salvador, Guatemala, and Honduras..."

I would give your post 1,000 "Winner" recs if it was within my power to do so......

Thank you. My knowledge on this topic including the various visa programs and costs of illegal aliens, dwarfs most people's, as I have spent decades on it. The moment that other poster claimed your input was not useful because you "were a musician" told me everything I needed to know about them.
Sure....

Now explain what facts support this bold assertion

the ground domestically with his mass importation of hundreds of thousands, if not millions more, of illegal aliens.

You could begin by explaining how a POTUS "mass importates" illegal aliens......

cause I have no problem demonstrating what makes Dale unfit for any function requiring deliberation...

I am infinitely smarter and more informed than you.

My tv exploded just before they announced the number. Obama said things are great...so I'm assuming the number is uuuuuuuuge!

Check CNBC.

59,000 over reported for both March and April.

Unbelievable ....and the Obunglesbots keep right on burying their heads in the sand

No because those jobs were never considered lost in the first place. The number reported every month are for "new" jobs created. That's besides the fact Verizon had fill-in workers taking the place of many of those on strike.

Sure....Now explain what facts support this bold assertion

the ground domestically with his mass importation of hundreds of thousands, if not millions more, of illegal aliens.

You could begin by explaining how a POTUS "mass importates" illegal aliens......

cause I have no problem demonstrating what makes Dale unfit for any function requiring deliberation...

obama's policy is to encourage as many illegals as possible, either with rumors like permisos floated throughout south/central america, the release of large numbers of them into the general population before their hearings are held (knowing most will simply not appear/will have moved before they get called for their hearing), making their detentions very enjoyable and pleasant, deporting very few of the illegals caught, not pressing south/central american countries to stop the flow, providing federal benefits such as free housing, healthcare, welfare, etc., for illegals and/or their children, etc.

Why this needs to be explained at this point sounds like more of a trolling effort than an actual question.

Sure....Now explain what facts support this bold assertion

obama's policy is to encourage as many illegals as possible, either with rumors like permisos floated throughout south/central america, the release of large numbers of them into the general population before their hearings are held (knowing most will simply not appear/will have moved before they get called for their hearing), making their detentions very enjoyable and pleasant, deporting very few of the illegals caught, not pressing south/central american countries to stop the flow, providing federal benefits such as free housing, healthcare, welfare, etc., for illegals and/or their children, etc.

Why this needs to be explained at this point sounds like more of a trolling effort than an actual question.

I'm quite familiar with The Narrative.......read the question again.....it requests that you employ FACTS......

No because those jobs were never considered lost in the first place. The number reported every month are for "new" jobs created. That's besides the fact Verizon had fill-in workers taking the place of many of those on strike.

It's NET "new jobs".....and YES, the Verizon strike reduced the number.....their return will be reflected in nexxt months report.....

Geez.....

"A surge of undocumented children and families from Central America detained at the US border could trigger a repeat of the 2014 migrant crisis just as the presidential campaign gathers pace."

"In October and November, nearly 10,600 kids traveling by themselves were apprehended at the border, more than twice as many as during the same period in 2014—and roughly the same number apprehended at the height of last year's surge, in June 2014. Another 12,500 people traveling as families were caught, a 176 percent jump from October-November 2014. The vast majority came from Central America's so-called Northern Triangle—El Salvador, Guatemala, and Honduras..."

I would give your post 1,000 "Winner" recs if it was within my power to do so......

Thank you. My knowledge on this topic including the various visa programs and costs of illegal aliens, dwarfs most people's, as I have spent decades on it. The moment that other poster claimed your input was not useful because you "were a musician" told me everything I needed to know about them.
Sure....

And you've got Ray's endorsement.......which may not be worth all that much after his colossal blunder regarding the effect of the Verizon strike....

Level with me, Dale......how many hours every week do you spend listening to Rush (or some other radio huckster), watching FOX, or scanning Drudge?

And you've got Ray's endorsement.......which may not be worth all that much after his colossal blunder regarding the effect of the Verizon strike....

Level with me, Dale......how many hours every week do you spend listening to Rush (or some other radio huckster), watching FOX, or scanning Drudge?

Here we go again. If I had a five dollar bill every time some liberal brought up Fox, Limbaugh or Hannity...............

I'm pretty measured about that.....what gets your herd all fired up is when I contradict pap like

Please explain these incredible dynamics of DumBama that fixed this terrible economy. Was it the imposition of multiple regulations against businesses? Was it the burden of saddling them with Commie Care that cost them extra money? Was it the threat of increasing the cost of fuel with his "green" energy initiatives?

with facts....

With facts? What facts?

DumBama is the most anti-busines President of my lifetime. And I would go on to say that if he stayed in the White House these last seven years and never came out of it or did a thing, our economy would still have grown and created jobs--probably more so than today.

It's the private sector that creates jobs--not government. All government can do is make it easier or harder for the private sector to create those jobs.
Presidents are more likely to hurt the economy than help it.....and, with rare exception, even then on the margin....The last time it happened, you enabled it with two enthusiastic votes....

This has been the longest stretch of private sector payroll gains in recorded history....If GDP was adjusted for a reasonable semblance of Fiscal Policy, it would close to double the avg annual growth of Obama's immediate predecessor.....

Monthly job gains, over the past 5 years, have exceeded the number of new entrants into the labor force by a factor of 2.5....(A damned good thing considering the 8 million job gap generated under the wise economic stewardship of the MBA Administration).......Consider that under Reagan and Carter, they barely stayed even.....

There isn't much of a fact based argument which can be constructed demonstrating that Obama has been a drag on the economy...

Though you are certainly welcome to try......I only ask that you eschew Bold Assertion in favor of fact...

Sure....

Level with me, Dale......how many hours every week do you spend listening to Rush (or some other radio huckster), watching FOX, or scanning Drudge?[/QUOTE

I don't have a TV and haven't for 4 years and I shun talk radio..period. I download books, I listen and watch documentaries and lectures to the tune of over 16,000 hours....you?

Here we go again. If I had a five dollar bill every time some liberal brought up Fox, Limbaugh or Hannity...............

Why don't you let Dale answer the question?

Sure....

Level with me, Dale......how many hours every week do you spend listening to Rush (or some other radio huckster), watching FOX, or scanning Drudge?[/QUOTE

I don't have a TV and haven't for 4 years and I shun talk radio..period. I download books, I listen and watch documentaries and lectures to the tune of over 16,000 hours....you?

And I bet you're going to deny having access to the internet as well.....

It's NET "new jobs".....and YES, the Verizon strike reduced the number.....their return will be reflected in nexxt months report.....

Geez.....

A total of 40,000 went on strike. That doesn't mean they lost their jobs, it means they had replacements for most of those workers. You guys will try and make any excuse for your anointed one, won't you?

You see, Ray, leftards want you to listen and watch leftard news because you need to be indoctrinated into leftardism.

Sure....

And I bet you're going to deny having access to the internet as well.....

I know more than you and it seems to irk you quite a bit.

Forum List

Back