Anyone Else Notice Race Tensions are Low Post Obama?

Most? Probably not

Are there around 20-25 percent deplorables that vote based on their hatred of Mexicans, Muslims and Minorities?

Bet your ass
What is it about Islam that you like?

I deride all religions equally

No you don't.
Try me

Tell me your religion and I will mock it
Go ahead and mock muslims.
Are you a Muslim?

Because he always poured gas on the fire. Just like when Mayor Bradley of LA gave the green light for the LA riots leading to Mr Denny getting his head caved in with a garbage disposal. A black reverend saved Denny's life

Fact, under Mr Trump, race relations are greatly improved compared to the dark Obama years

-Geaux

The unemployment rate is at historically low rate in just about all (maybe all) demographic groups. Less time to protest when you have a job. Maybe that's why?

What it actually showed was that it became impossible to oppose Obama's agenda without being called a racist.

You guys kept claiming that but it never happened

"You guys"? What guys would that be? Rotarians? Stamp collectors? Onanists? What?
Asshole conservatives

You should try to count the number of times this term is used to describe someone who has disagreed with something Obama did as POTUS. :D Lol. You are getting more and more silly with every post.

Show me

Conservatives claimed every time they opposed Obama they were called racist

Actually they were called racists when they were being racist
Rest of the time they were called fucking assholes[/QUOTE
Do you remember the incident of Obama's professor pal that occurred early in Obama's first term?

Do you remember the incident of Obama's professor pal during Obama's first term? Known as the "Beer Summit"?

Ok, to all... but why have riots stopped? BLM are in the witness protection program. Since Cleveland, Antifa has been sent to the showers...... I'm sure its just a coincidence

-Geaux

Riots have have gone down because police officers are now being held accountable for shooting unarmed black men.

You are welcome, I guess

[QU
Asshole conservatives

You really do live in a childish little world there, fella.

Just because you are a mindless fundamentalist who sees the world in binary, that does not mean that those who reject such stupidity are part of the other team your little mind has created.

What it showed was the racists were hiding in the woodwork and came out in force once they saw a “negro” elected President

What it actually showed was that it became impossible to oppose Obama's agenda without being called a racist.
Racists act as racists do. That's why the solid victory of 2012 was such a slap in face of the alt right hate rage.

What it showed was the racists were hiding in the woodwork and came out in force once they saw a “negro” elected President

Racists act as racists do. That's why the solid victory of 2012 was such a slap in face of the alt right hate rage.
Wrong! Trumps presidential win was a slap in the face to all you racists who make everything about race. The country is sick of you fucking people.

The election of Trump in 2016 was a slap in the face to Obungo worshippers. Stung, huh.

The election of Trump in 2016 was a slap in the face to Obungo worshippers. Stung, huh.
It still do, it still do.

You guys kept claiming that but it never happened

"You guys"? What guys would that be? Rotarians? Stamp collectors? Onanists? What?
Asshole conservatives

You should try to count the number of times this term is used to describe someone who has disagreed with something Obama did as POTUS. :D Lol. You are getting more and more silly with every post.

Show me

Do you remember the incident of Obama's professor pal that occurred early in Obama's first term?

Do you remember the incident of Obama's professor pal during Obama's first term? Known as the "Beer Summit"?
Sure do

The professor was right

It was a slap in the face of a sane world

Asshole conservatives

Show me

Sure do

The professor was right
The "professor" is a professional race hustler. Obama and his sycophants in the media blew it up for political hay. The cop did his job. You know that. What kind of President of the United States gets involved in a minor arrest? The kind that uses it to promote a racist agenda.

I'm sad for you because I honestly believe you think that is true.

Asshole conservatives

Show me

Sure do

The professor was right
The "professor" is a professional race hustler. Obama and his sycophants in the media blew it up for political hay. The cop did his job. You know that. What kind of President of the United States gets involved in a minor arrest? The kind that uses it to promote a racist agenda.
The professor was rightfully in his own home being bullied by police officers

I'm sad for you because I honestly believe you think that is true.
The world believes it is true

Just look at Trumps “trust” numbers around the world

Because he always poured gas on the fire. Just like when Mayor Bradley of LA gave the green light for the LA riots leading to Mr Denny getting his head caved in with a garbage disposal. A black reverend saved Denny's life

Fact, under Mr Trump, race relations are greatly improved compared to the dark Obama years

-Geaux

I was not an Obama fan as POTUS.

But this has got to be just about the stupidest OP in a thread I have seen in some time.

Forum List

Back