Anyone Else Notice Race Tensions are Low Post Obama?

The election of Obama seemed to signal an end to Americas racist past.

What it showed was the racists were hiding in the woodwork and came out in force once they saw a “negro” elected President

You really believe that most Americans are racists, don't you? This word is thrown around like so much trash that you've taken all meaning and all sting out of the word. I have to wonder if this is being done on purpose?

Most? Probably not

Are there around 20-25 percent deplorables that vote based on their hatred of Mexicans, Muslims and Minorities?

Bet your ass
What is it about Islam that you like?

What it showed was the racists were hiding in the woodwork and came out in force once they saw a “negro” elected President

You really believe that most Americans are racists, don't you? This word is thrown around like so much trash that you've taken all meaning and all sting out of the word. I have to wonder if this is being done on purpose?
We have a media that elevates any action involving white prejudice against blacks to national importance, dwelling on it for weeks no matter how insignificant or representative. Meanwhile, all the many actions of black prejudice against whites are ignored, downplayed, denied and explained away.

There is definitely an agenda at work, here. While it certainly isn't some sort of conspiracy among those colluding for some mysterious purpose, it IS the result of those who have placed their agenda above that of journalistic ethics. There is only one narrative to push and it is being pushed so relentlessly that the only question is why.

We have a media that elevates any action involving white prejudice against blacks to national importance, dwelling on it for weeks no matter how insignificant or representative. Meanwhile, all the many actions of black prejudice against whites are ignored, downplayed, denied and explained away.

There is definitely an agenda at work, here. While it certainly isn't some sort of conspiracy among those colluding for some mysterious purpose, it IS the result of those who have placed their agenda above that of journalistic ethics. There is only one narrative to push and it is being pushed so relentlessly that the only question is why.
Why? Because it sells. The media needs to be fed.

Why? Because it sells. The media needs to be fed.

I think that's pretty much it.

When I was a kid, the media reported the news. Now, it creates it.

Most? Probably not

Are there around 20-25 percent deplorables that vote based on their hatred of Mexicans, Muslims and Minorities?

Bet your ass

I deride all religions equally

What it actually showed was that it became impossible to oppose Obama's agenda without being called a racist.

You guys kept claiming that but it never happened

"You guys"? What guys would that be? Rotarians? Stamp collectors? Onanists? What?
Asshole conservatives

Most? Probably not

Bet your ass

No you don't.

What it actually showed was that it became impossible to oppose Obama's agenda without being called a racist.

Actually it did, and you just did it again right here in post #35.

Give me an example

Most? Probably not

Bet your ass

No, you don't. You didn't mention Christians, only muslims.

"You guys"? What guys would that be? Rotarians? Stamp collectors? Onanists? What?
Asshole conservatives

You should try to count the number of times this term is used to describe someone who has disagreed with something Obama did as POTUS. :D Lol. You are getting more and more silly with every post.

Most? Probably not

Bet your ass

No you don't.
Try me

Tell me your religion and I will mock it

Actually it did, and you just did it again right here in post #35.

Give me an example
Exactly what do you want an example of?

Most? Probably not

Bet your ass

No you don't.
Try me

I don't have any religions.

Well, since Mohammad ordered his men to rape the women of the lands they invaded and do so in front of their husbands before killing the men, perhaps he is just feeding some sort of rich fantasy life?

Most? Probably not

Bet your ass

No you don't.
Try me

Go ahead and mock muslims.

Most? Probably not

Bet your ass

No you don't.
Try me

No wait. I'm a Muslim. :D Or maybe a Buddhist or a Hindu.

Asshole conservatives

You should try to count the number of times this term is used to describe someone who has disagreed with something Obama did as POTUS. :D Lol. You are getting more and more silly with every post.

Show me

Conservatives claimed every time they opposed Obama they were called racist

Actually they were called racists when they were being racist
Rest of the time they were called fucking assholes

Most? Probably not

Bet your ass

No you don't.
Try me

No wait. I'm a Muslim. :D Or maybe a Buddhist or a Hindu.
Show me your dot

Forum List

Back