Anyone know why the Democrats are trying to smear Tulsi?

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
They are trying to smear her (a Democrat) like they smeared Palin (a Republican)

Why? Do Democrats really hate women??

Watch around the 6:13 mark of this SNL skit.

SNL didn't appear flattering to any of the candidates in that skit.

They are trying to smear her (a Democrat) like they smeared Palin (a Republican)

Because Tulsi be speakin truth to powa! :auiqs.jpg:

Why would they do a skit on an event nobody watched. :auiqs.jpg:

1_lMpmP5zmZAKr_yAI550yqA.jpeg
Its called the Overton window, that's how the left got gay marriage normal

The Overton window is the range of policies politically acceptable to the mainstream population at a given time. It is also known as the window of discourse. The term is named after Joseph P.
upload_2019-11-28_2-19-28.png

Wikipedia › wiki › Overton_window
Overton window - Wikipedia

1_lMpmP5zmZAKr_yAI550yqA.jpeg

They hate her because most of the conservative guys on this board would bang her in a heartbeat. Most of the liberal guys on this board want to be with Mayor Pete.

They hate her because most of the conservative guys on this board would bang her in a heartbeat. Most of the liberal guys on this board want to be with Mayor Pete.

So you saying they are just sex objects?

I said this before I met Nikki haley before at a Clemson football game along with her husband and kids up in the presidential suite. I didn't want to have sex with her but I enjoyed the conversation.

View attachment 292050 Its called the Overton window, that's how the left got gay marriage normal

The Overton window is the range of policies politically acceptable to the mainstream population at a given time. It is also known as the window of discourse. The term is named after Joseph P.
View attachment 292049

View attachment 292050

She should run as the Green Party candidate in 2020.

No it would divide the Democrat vote..

We should all register as Democrats and vote for her.. how much damage could she do?

So you saying they are just sex objects?

I said this before I met Nikki haley before at a Clemson football game along with her husband and kids up in the presidential suite. I didn't want to have sex with her but I enjoyed the conversation.

Nope. Just speaking the truth. BTW, I think Nikki Haley would be a good candidate in 2024. Also, Haley and Gabbard have an Indian connection.

View attachment 292050 Its called the Overton window, that's how the left got gay marriage normal

View attachment 292049

View attachment 292050

We should all register as Democrats and vote for her.. how much damage could she do?
Yes it would divide the vote in the general election. Teach those goddamn Democrats a lesson. :badgrin:

View attachment 292049

View attachment 292050

Yes it would divide the vote in the general election. Teach those goddamn Democrats a lesson. :badgrin:

That made me laugh, thinking about Perot

View attachment 292049

View attachment 292050

Watch her videos on the issues. This is really who she is:
www.gp.org
Run Tulsi, Run!

The Prog Party must move more and more left. Gabbard is slightly to the right of the Progs. It is hard to believe that many of the long tenured Democrats in office were to the right of Tulsi at one time. And why they continue to move to the left on any issue no matter how detrimental based on the fact that others do not is the death knell to a nation's dominance.

View attachment 292049

View attachment 292050

Me too. :rock:Hang loose Tulsi.

The Prog Party must move more and more left. Gabbard is slightly to the right of the Progs. It is hard to believe that many of the long tenured Democrats in office were to the right of Tulsi at one time. And why they continue to move to the left on any issue no matter how detrimental based on the fact that others do not is the death knell to a nation's dominance.
I like her grit! :113:

View attachment 292049

View attachment 292050

www.gp.org
Run Tulsi, Run!
Official Tulsi Gabbard for President Website | TULSI 2020
This is what I’m talking about.

www.gp.org
Run Tulsi, Run!
Official Tulsi Gabbard for President Website | TULSI 2020
This is what I’m talking about.

When we stand united, motivated by our love for each other and for our country, there is no challenge we cannot overcome. Will you stand with me?

Forum List

Back