🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Anyone really believe the dems won’t get their kazillions Bill passed

My bet is no $1.5-$3.5 "social infrastructure bill, none, nada, zilch, bupkus, zero, nil....
I hope you're right. I could use a laugh at the expense of the psycho bartender chic and her muzzie ass kissers...

You have no idea the entertainment value I get from watching that train barreling down the tracks with your dumbasses stuck at the crossing.

Too bad that train has hopped the tracks having a front broken axle and is speeding out of control now with the conductor a 90 year old toothless bald gray-haired senile senior citizen who just stumbled and tripped over the coal pile and is now hanging off the side by his ankles with his pants around his ankles wondering where the draft is coming from.

I think they will get something passed just not quite as big as they want. Unfortunately, I have already heard GOPers like Lindsay and a few others glowing poetically about the good points in the bill. They have all gone nuts.
Maybe they're recognizing that the infrastructure in their districts need attention. Ever think of that? Yours doesn't?

I hope you're right. I could use a laugh at the expense of the psycho bartender chic and her muzzie ass kissers...
Oooh look, tough guy scared of a girl who made something out of herself. Burns your ass don't it?

Another idiot threatened by a woman.

The dems gotta get it done before they lose the house and senate
This is Obamacare 2.0

You vastly overestimate the competence of the Democratic Party.

Imagine the Democrats as a football team. They'd be 1st and goal on the five yard line with no defense on the field. There's a 50/50 chance they'd still score a touchdown.

The infrastructure in this Country is in dire need of attention, but as usual you right wing jerkoffs will vote against your own self interests, like now as you piss & moan about infrastructure.

Hopefully, a few of you idiots won't be driving across the next bridge that collapses. But then again, Karma's a bitch..........
Fine. You are right. The infrastructure in this nation is in dire need.

So, write a bill that deals with ONLY THE INFRASTRUCTURE. You know, bridges, Roads, Electrical Grid Railroad Tracks.

DROP EVERYTHING ELSE from the bill.

Total cost: Less than 1 trillion dollars.

Fine. You are right. The infrastructure in this nation is in dire need.

So, write a bill that deals with ONLY THE INFRASTRUCTURE. You know, bridges, Roads, Electrical Grid Railroad Tracks.

DROP EVERYTHING ELSE from the bill.

Total cost: Less than 1 trillion dollars.
but, but, but... Clipper and the Dems need their beaner fund as well.

Forum List

Back