Anyone Who Has info on Election Irregularities Can Send It Here

I saw a handful of grown, allegedly somewhat educated adults voting a reality TV personality for President of the United States. Can you imagine?
He has a degree in Economics
You can bet Daddy had to pay a bundle to Penn for that degree. Probably had to donate enough for them to erect a building on campus.
All those quota degrees from Harvard and Yale. Don't forget them. The names are still good. But come on...they are community colleges now.

I saw a handful of grown, allegedly somewhat educated adults voting a reality TV personality for President of the United States. Can you imagine?
You can bet Daddy had to pay a bundle to Penn for that degree. Probably had to donate enough for them to erect a building on campus.
All those quota degrees from Harvard and Yale. Don't forget them. The names are still good. But come on...they are community colleges now.
You're an idiot who probably didn't even make it through High School.

You're an idiot who probably didn't even make it through High School.
I'm a CPA who went to law school. I love the way you Dumbocrats draw conclusions without any evidence.

You couldn't get one

Forum List

Back