AOC and Lunatic Mainstream Democrats Call Trump “War Criminal”

If he attacks "cultural heritige sites" like said he will be. That's a war crime.

I haven't seen where he's said exactly what sites are part of the 52. I think you are reading into things on this one.
tRump's words, not mine.

"Let this serve as a WARNING that if Iran strikes any Americans, or American assets, we have.........targeted 52 Iranian sites (representing the 52 American hostages taken by Iran many years ago), some at a very high level & important to Iran & the Iranian culture, and those targets, and Iran itself, WILL BE HIT VERY FAST AND VERY HARD"
I think it should be 152 and hope these strikes destroy Iranian regimes command and control of military. Then the people have a chance to rise-up and overthrow the murderous totalitarian regime. Would be difficult because like all oppressive regime, one of the first things they did was take away peoples right to keep and bear arms.
So, you're all in on the war crimes thing then.

Good to know.
It’s not a war crime to kill a common murderer.

Sorry, but a general in the Iranian government isn't a "common murderer", no matter how badly you wish it so.

[

The Trust in Rump is gone. He's thought of as unstable. While there is nothing that can be done right now to get him out of office, Congress can place limits on his use of he Military. While you may think of Rump as King, he's not.

You hated the President (and America) long before this, before he even took office. The Trust in the President by American's is at an all time high. You traitor fucks are actually irrelevant. :dunno:

You're completely retarded.

The phrase "Hezbollah democrat" alone earns you a reservation in the re-education camps as soon as they're done.

Say creep, were you in charge of coordinates for the Iranian missiles? Did you check to make sure no planes with in the way? :dunno:
Don't worry son, I love old them to reserve a cell...er, I mean a room, just for you.

what has he done differently than any other president
You have got to be fucking kidding me.

No. I get that you stand with Iran, you're a Hezbollah-Democrat, but how does this differ from Obama assassinating Gaddafi? I mean, I know Gaddafi had switched sides and was helping America, so Obama HAD to kill him as a message to others who might back America - but the actual act, how does that differ?

The phrase "Hezbollah democrat" alone earns you a reservation in the re-education camps as soon as they're done.

So Stupid fuck, you failed to answer;

You're a Hezbollah-Democrat, but how does this differ from Obama assassinating Gaddafi? I get that you stand with Iran, the enemy of America is your friend, all that shit, but how does this differ from Obama assassinating Gaddafi? He didn't ask permission, didn't go bow to Nazi Pilosi.

Obama didn't kill Gaddafi. He was killed by rebels in his own country after they found him hiding in a culvert. They captured him, and then THEY (not Obama) killed him.

Would help if you did your own research, rather than spewing out what you think Trump said.

Death of Muammar Gaddafi - Wikipedia

Muammar Gaddafi, the deposed leader of Libya, was captured and killed on 20 October 2011 during the Battle of Sirte. Gaddafi was found hiding in a culvert west of Sirte and captured by National Transitional Council forces. He was killed shortly afterwards. The NTC initially claimed he died from injuries sustained in a firefight when loyalist forces attempted to free him, although a graphic video of his last moments show rebel fighters beating him and one of them sodomizing him with a bayonet[2] before he was shot several times as he pleaded for his life.[3]

Ah, a fucking liar. You must be a democrat.

{
Moments after it was reported that Gaddafi was killed, Fox News published an article titled "U.S. Drone Involved in Final Qaddafi Strike, as Obama Heralds Regime's 'End'",[46] noting that a U.S. Predator drone was involved in the airstrike on Gaddafi's convoy in the moments before his death. An anonymous US official subsequently described their policy in hindsight as "lead[ing] from behind".[47]

Because Libyan rebels had consistently told American government officials that they did not want overt foreign military assistance in toppling Gaddafi, covert military assistance was used (including arms shipments to opposition). The plan following Gaddafi's death was to immediately begin flowing humanitarian assistance to eastern Libya and later western Libya, as the symbolism would be critically important. US sources stressed it as important that they would "not allow Turkey, Italy and others to steal a march on it".[48]}

They are all toast. I don’t even get that stirred up anymore about their propaganda.

Now speaking for the mainstream of their “hate The United States” Democratic Party, AOC, Omar, and the whole entourage of fuck heads in the House accuse Trump of being a “war criminal.” Can we deport them to Iran if they love that country more than the United States?
AOC calls Trump 'a monster' over threat to Iran; Omar, other Democrats warn of potential 'war crimes'

They are all toast. I don’t even get that stirred up anymore about their propaganda.

Now speaking for the mainstream of their “hate The United States” Democratic Party, AOC, Omar, and the whole entourage of fuck heads in the House accuse Trump of being a “war criminal.” Can we deport them to Iran if they love that country more than the United States?
AOC calls Trump 'a monster' over threat to Iran; Omar, other Democrats warn of potential 'war crimes'
Me either

No. I get that you stand with Iran, you're a Hezbollah-Democrat, but how does this differ from Obama assassinating Gaddafi? I mean, I know Gaddafi had switched sides and was helping America, so Obama HAD to kill him as a message to others who might back America - but the actual act, how does that differ?

You're a Hezbollah-Democrat, but how does this differ from Obama assassinating Gaddafi? I get that you stand with Iran, the enemy of America is your friend, all that shit, but how does this differ from Obama assassinating Gaddafi? He didn't ask permission, didn't go bow to Nazi Pilosi.

Obama didn't kill Gaddafi. He was killed by rebels in his own country after they found him hiding in a culvert. They captured him, and then THEY (not Obama) killed him.

Would help if you did your own research, rather than spewing out what you think Trump said.

Muammar Gaddafi, the deposed leader of Libya, was captured and killed on 20 October 2011 during the Battle of Sirte. Gaddafi was found hiding in a culvert west of Sirte and captured by National Transitional Council forces. He was killed shortly afterwards. The NTC initially claimed he died from injuries sustained in a firefight when loyalist forces attempted to free him, although a graphic video of his last moments show rebel fighters beating him and one of them sodomizing him with a bayonet[2] before he was shot several times as he pleaded for his life.[3]

{
Moments after it was reported that Gaddafi was killed, Fox News published an article titled "U.S. Drone Involved in Final Qaddafi Strike, as Obama Heralds Regime's 'End'",[46] noting that a U.S. Predator drone was involved in the airstrike on Gaddafi's convoy in the moments before his death. An anonymous US official subsequently described their policy in hindsight as "lead[ing] from behind".[47]

Because Libyan rebels had consistently told American government officials that they did not want overt foreign military assistance in toppling Gaddafi, covert military assistance was used (including arms shipments to opposition). The plan following Gaddafi's death was to immediately begin flowing humanitarian assistance to eastern Libya and later western Libya, as the symbolism would be critically important. US sources stressed it as important that they would "not allow Turkey, Italy and others to steal a march on it".[48]}

You really should read your link better, because you missed a lot. Yes, a convoy was spotted by British forces and reported. A drone went and took out some of the vehicles, and Gaddafi went and hid in a house that got shelled. Then, he went and hid in a culvert where he was captured by Lybian forces, who then killed him. Ya gotta quit cherry picking dude. It even says in the article that NATO forces weren't sure if Gaddafi was in the convoy or not, and they weren't aware of his capture. And no, Obama didn't kill Gaddafi.

From the link......

At around 01:30 local time (03:30 UTC) on 20 October 2011, Gaddafi, his army chief Abu-Bakr Yunis Jabr, his security chief Mansour Dhao, and a group of loyalists attempted to escape in a convoy of 75 vehicles.[8][9] A Royal Air Force reconnaissance aircraft spotted the convoy moving at high speed, after NATO forces intercepted a satellite phone call made by Gaddafi.[10]

NATO aircraft then fired on 21 of the vehicles, destroying one. A U.S. Predator drone operated from a base near Las Vegas[9] fired the first missiles at the convoy, hitting its target about 3 kilometres (2 mi) west of Sirte. Moments later, French Air Force Rafale fighter jets continued the bombing.[11] The NATO bombing immobilized much of the convoy and killed dozens of loyalist fighters. Following the first strike, the convoy split into several groups, with a subsequent strike destroying another 11 vehicles.[12] Rebel units on the ground also struck the convoy.[13]

It is unclear if NATO aircraft were involved in helping secure Gaddafi's capture by Libyan forces on the ground.[13] According to their statement, NATO was not aware at the time of the strike that Gaddafi was in the convoy. NATO stated that, in accordance with United Nations Security Council Resolution 1973, it does not target individuals, but only military assets that pose a threat. NATO later learned "from open sources and Allied intelligence" that Gaddafi was in the convoy and that the strike likely contributed to his capture.[13]

After the airstrike, which destroyed the vehicle in front of Muammar Gaddafi's car, he and his son Mutassim, and former defence minister Abu-Bakr Yunis Jabr took shelter in a nearby house, which was then shelled by NTC forces.

Mutassim then took 20 fighters and went to look for undamaged cars, having persuaded his father to come too. "The group belly-crawled to a sand berm," according to a UN report released in March 2012, and then through two drainage pipes and set up a defensive position.

One of Gaddafi's guards threw a grenade at advancing rebels on the road above, but it hit a concrete wall above the pipes and fell in front of Gaddafi. The guard tried to pick it up, but it exploded, killing both the guard and Yunis Jabr.[14]

Capture and death
Gaddafi took refuge in a large drainage pipe with several loyalist bodyguards. A nearby group of NTC fighters opened fire, wounding Gaddafi in the leg and back. According to one unnamed NTC fighter, one of Gaddafi's own loyalists also shot him, apparently to spare him from being captured.[15][16] A group of rebels approached the pipe where Gaddafi was hiding and ordered him to come out, which he did slowly. He was then dragged up to his feet as rebels shouted, "Muammar, Muammar!"[17]

However, a UN report released in March 2012 revealed a different account of Gaddafi's capture. Gaddafi was wounded by grenade fragmentation from a grenade thrown by one of his own men which bounced off a wall and fell in front of Gaddafi, shredding his flak jacket. He sat on the floor dazed and in shock, bleeding from a wound in the left temple. Then one of his group waved a white turban in surrender.[14]

Gaddafi was killed shortly afterwards. There are conflicting reports. According to one report, Gaddafi said "Please don't shoot!" prior to being shot,[18] and when questioned by Misratan rebel fighters about the damage done to Misrata by his forces, denied any involvement, and begged his captors not to hit or kill him. One fighter demanded Gaddafi stand up, but he struggled to do so.[19] Gaddafi can be heard in one video saying "God forbids this" and "Do you know right from wrong?" when being shouted at by his captors.[20][21] In a video of his arrest he can be seen draped on the hood of a car, held by rebel fighters.[22]

{

You really should read your link better, because you missed a lot. Yes, a convoy was spotted by British forces and reported. A drone went and took out some of the vehicles, and Gaddafi went and hid in a house that got shelled. Then, he went and hid in a culvert where he was captured by Lybian forces, who then killed him. Ya gotta quit cherry picking dude. It even says in the article that NATO forces weren't sure if Gaddafi was in the convoy or not, and they weren't aware of his capture. And no, Obama didn't kill Gaddafi.

From the link......

At around 01:30 local time (03:30 UTC) on 20 October 2011, Gaddafi, his army chief Abu-Bakr Yunis Jabr, his security chief Mansour Dhao, and a group of loyalists attempted to escape in a convoy of 75 vehicles.[8][9] A Royal Air Force reconnaissance aircraft spotted the convoy moving at high speed, after NATO forces intercepted a satellite phone call made by Gaddafi.[10]

NATO aircraft then fired on 21 of the vehicles, destroying one. A U.S. Predator drone operated from a base near Las Vegas[9] fired the first missiles at the convoy, hitting its target about 3 kilometres (2 mi) west of Sirte. Moments later, French Air Force Rafale fighter jets continued the bombing.[11] The NATO bombing immobilized much of the convoy and killed dozens of loyalist fighters. Following the first strike, the convoy split into several groups, with a subsequent strike destroying another 11 vehicles.[12] Rebel units on the ground also struck the convoy.[13]

It is unclear if NATO aircraft were involved in helping secure Gaddafi's capture by Libyan forces on the ground.[13] According to their statement, NATO was not aware at the time of the strike that Gaddafi was in the convoy. NATO stated that, in accordance with United Nations Security Council Resolution 1973, it does not target individuals, but only military assets that pose a threat. NATO later learned "from open sources and Allied intelligence" that Gaddafi was in the convoy and that the strike likely contributed to his capture.[13]

After the airstrike, which destroyed the vehicle in front of Muammar Gaddafi's car, he and his son Mutassim, and former defence minister Abu-Bakr Yunis Jabr took shelter in a nearby house, which was then shelled by NTC forces.

Mutassim then took 20 fighters and went to look for undamaged cars, having persuaded his father to come too. "The group belly-crawled to a sand berm," according to a UN report released in March 2012, and then through two drainage pipes and set up a defensive position.

One of Gaddafi's guards threw a grenade at advancing rebels on the road above, but it hit a concrete wall above the pipes and fell in front of Gaddafi. The guard tried to pick it up, but it exploded, killing both the guard and Yunis Jabr.[14]

Capture and death
Gaddafi took refuge in a large drainage pipe with several loyalist bodyguards. A nearby group of NTC fighters opened fire, wounding Gaddafi in the leg and back. According to one unnamed NTC fighter, one of Gaddafi's own loyalists also shot him, apparently to spare him from being captured.[15][16] A group of rebels approached the pipe where Gaddafi was hiding and ordered him to come out, which he did slowly. He was then dragged up to his feet as rebels shouted, "Muammar, Muammar!"[17]

However, a UN report released in March 2012 revealed a different account of Gaddafi's capture. Gaddafi was wounded by grenade fragmentation from a grenade thrown by one of his own men which bounced off a wall and fell in front of Gaddafi, shredding his flak jacket. He sat on the floor dazed and in shock, bleeding from a wound in the left temple. Then one of his group waved a white turban in surrender.[14]

Gaddafi was killed shortly afterwards. There are conflicting reports. According to one report, Gaddafi said "Please don't shoot!" prior to being shot,[18] and when questioned by Misratan rebel fighters about the damage done to Misrata by his forces, denied any involvement, and begged his captors not to hit or kill him. One fighter demanded Gaddafi stand up, but he struggled to do so.[19] Gaddafi can be heard in one video saying "God forbids this" and "Do you know right from wrong?" when being shouted at by his captors.[20][21] In a video of his arrest he can be seen draped on the hood of a car, held by rebel fighters.[22]
I can hear it now Trump yelling """Do you know right from wrong""Right before we put him on the hood of my car

{

From the link......

Capture and death

I can hear it now Trump yelling """Do you know right from wrong""Right before we put him on the hood of my car

Sorry, but I don't think the concept of right and wrong exists in Trump's psyche. All Trump knows is what is good for him and screw everyone else.

I'm thinking that before he was strapped to the hood of your car, he would be shouting about how unfair it is to do this to a president, and how he is fighting to make sure that all other presidents don't have to go through what he's going through. He would then claim he had the greatest escape plan ever, but because of Obama, he was captured before he could get away.

It would all be Obama's fault according to Trump.

You have no fucking clue of what you are talking about. NONE. Nothing except a Trump idiot sympathizers.

You Hezbollah-democrats are open traitors. I'm sure you are heartbroken that no Americans were killed last night.

*** So a question, as an enemy combatant waging war against America, are you outraged that Trump has decided not to retaliate, or do you acknowledge that the president is making a wise and just decision?

Let me repeat it again. You have no clue what you are talking about. NONE.. You accused me of being Hezbollah just because I disagreed with a very dumb stupid foreign idiotic policy.
You are a LIAR just like this inept president.

Oh I’m very hard broken big time that Iranians bomb American bases with ballistic missiles. That’s the results of how dumb is our Trump.

*** Outrage that dumb Trump did not retaliate? Yes and No.
Trump was (and you) pounding his chest when he killed this dude. So why fuck with it to start with when he doesn’t even have a plan how to deal with it. They just bomb us with 12+ ballistic missiles.
All these crisis he created...... What the hell did you accomplished?

Was a wise decision not to retaliate? Yes........ But why dick with it in the first place? So after all these bluff....... They just bomb American bases. That’s a total fuck up foreign policy. Don’t you think?

Bet you bash Bush for not getting bin Laden before 9-11, because your filthy, evil, shameful party tells you to.

Trump took out a bin Laden type before he did the 9-11 type act - you Hezbollah-Democrats attack Trump and praise the terrorist.

Yeah, that really DOES make you traitors.

No worries, the voters see you for what you are.

Here’s the problem with people like you who doesn’t have a clue of reality just because you support an inept president.

You don’t just shoot anybody just for the sake of shooting somebody. Look at the impact and consequences. We are not praising the terrorist. We are just talking how dumb is Trump foreign policy. Totally screwed.

1. You don’t have anyone cheering or celebrating with us but condemnation even from our friends and ally no support.

2. Forget about the 3 Americans they just killed.

3. We just yanks 3,500 soldiers from their families and sent to ME just for the heck of stupidity.

4. Iraq government is kicking us out from Iraq. We are not gaining friends but making more enemies.

4. Like I just said. Worst part. They just slapped our face by bombing our military bases.

5. Bibi regularly bomb Iranians interest in Syria but never tried to kill these commanders because there is very good reason for that. So is Obama.

Israel Demolished Iranian Republican Guard Corps HQs in Syria in Retaliation for Rocket Attack

Actually I feel sorry you really. You don’t have a clue of what you are saying.

What the president did was bold, courageous, and it worked!

That is not what majority of Americans are talking.
Americans are far less safer after the killing of Soleimani.

What did we accomplished but total embarrassment. Where can you prove it’s working when they just slapped us with 12 ballistic missiles? That thousands of US soldiers have to run for cover to save their lives.
Dude who the hell that can do that do us? It’s an embarrassment from screwed foreign policy.

What the president did was very stupid.

[

Here’s the problem with people like you who doesn’t have a clue of reality just because you support an inept president.

You don’t just shoot anybody just for the sake of shooting somebody. Look at the impact and consequences. We are not praising the terrorist. We are just talking how dumb is Trump foreign policy. Totally screwed.

Got it, so taking out a terrorist who had killed more than 4000 Americans is just "shoot(ing) anybody just for the sake of shooting somebody."

You terrorist supporters have some fucked up thinking, that's for sure.

1. You don’t have anyone cheering or celebrating with us but condemnation even from our friends and ally no support.

I cheered that the terrorist was neutralized and won't kill any more Americans. You wept, for exactly the same reason.

3. We just yanks 3,500 soldiers from their families and sent to ME just for the heck of stupidity.

4. Iraq government is kicking us out from Iraq. We are not gaining friends but making more enemies.

4. Like I just said. Worst part. They just slapped our face by bombing our military bases.

5. Bibi regularly bomb Iranians interest in Syria but never tried to kill these commanders because there is very good reason for that. So is Obama.

Israel Demolished Iranian Republican Guard Corps HQs in Syria in Retaliation for Rocket Attack

The rocket attacks were ineffectual, no Americans were hurt or killed, no doubt a major disappointment for you.

Tell me the truth, have you been conditioned to hate Trump more than you hate America?

Big difference idiot.
Look at the results in killing Soleimani. No support from our friends. No celebration. But Anti Trump all over even from Trump supporters. Americans feel less safer.
We are not standing for Iran we are just telling you it’s a very bad move by an inept president.

Look at the results in killing Gaddafi. We heard celebrations and congratulations from Libyans and friends and ally. Only idiots people that are complaining are from terrorist supporters of Gaddafi like you.

Big difference idiot.
Look at the results in killing Soleimani. No support from our friends. No celebration. But Anti Trump all over even from Trump supporters. Americans feel less safer.
We are not standing for Iran we are just telling you it’s a very bad move by an inept president.

Look at the results in killing Gaddafi. We heard celebrations and congratulations from Libyans and friends and ally. Only idiots people that are complaining are from terrorist supporters of Gaddafi like you.

I see, so taking out Soliemani, a terrorist designated by the UN as a terrorist, who had killed 4000 Americans, didn't get praise from the left. But killing the head of state in Libya in a joint operation with Al Qaeda did.

That's some fucked up logic you have there. You terrorist supporters are something else....

[

The Trust in Rump is gone. He's thought of as unstable. While there is nothing that can be done right now to get him out of office, Congress can place limits on his use of he Military. While you may think of Rump as King, he's not.

You hated the President (and America) long before this, before he even took office. The Trust in the President by American's is at an all time high. You traitor fucks are actually irrelevant. :dunno:

Trust in the president? REALLY? I mean really?

Majority of Americans disapprove of Trump's handling of Iran and feel less safe, poll says

But you are 100% correct that we don’t trust Trump before he even took office. You know why?
He was already known as a con man corrupted, liar, racist and asshole human being with thousands of lawsuits against him.
We know that people like you love him because of his charisma and you don’t care about anything else. No matter how awful he is.

Our (not you) honor and decent Americans are far better than that.

[

Got it, so taking out a terrorist who had killed more than 4000 Americans is just "shoot(ing) anybody just for the sake of shooting somebody."

You terrorist supporters have some fucked up thinking, that's for sure.

*** I cheered that the terrorist was neutralized and won't kill any more Americans. You wept, for exactly the same reason.

The rocket attacks were ineffectual, no Americans were hurt or killed, no doubt a major disappointment for you.

Tell me the truth, have you been conditioned to hate Trump more than you hate America?

You don’t have a clue what you are talking about dude. None. All what you are saying is just pure crap. You are not making sense at all son.

The missiles attacked is a total slapped in our face.

*** You cheered that this terrorist was killed and won’t kill any more Americans. Do you realized how dumb for you to say that? Why would killing Soleimani one lousy Iranian will stop any of that? Is there only one Iranian commander in Iran, no lieutenants that can easily take over. This proved that you don’t have a clue of what you are talking about.

I’m a a very patriotic Americans but I hate being represented by an inept lousy president. A total embarrassment who don’t give a shit to anybody but for his own interest. Nothing more.

Big difference idiot.

I see, so taking out Soliemani, a terrorist designated by the UN as a terrorist, who had killed 4000 Americans, didn't get praise from the left. But killing the head of state in Libya in a joint operation with Al Qaeda did.

That's some fucked up logic you have there. You terrorist supporters are something else....

Wrong again dude. I don’t mind killing a terrorist but you just don’t kill a terrorist just for the heck of killing a terrorist.

Look at the results, impact and consequences. Is it worth all that troubles by killing one lousy Iranian? Americans are not safer.

I already explained to you why Bibi or Obama never took out these commanders.

I already explained to you the different results in killing Gaddafi and Soleimani. Sadly you are sticking with your nonsense.

[

Trust in the president? REALLY? I mean really?

Majority of Americans disapprove of Trump's handling of Iran and feel less safe, poll says

But you are 100% correct that we don’t trust Trump before he even took office. You know why?
He was already known as a con man corrupted, liar, racist and asshole human being with thousands of lawsuits against him.
We know that people like you love him because of his charisma and you don’t care about anything else. No matter how awful he is.

Our (not you) honor and decent Americans are far better than that.
Majority? Hahaha hahaha hahaha how many did you survey? 200 million? How long did it take and how did you reach out?

{

From the link......

Capture and death

tRumplings have a hard enough time sounding out the headline, you can't expect them to read the whole thing.

Forum List

Back