AOC and Lunatic Mainstream Democrats Call Trump “War Criminal”

what has he done differently than any other president
You have got to be fucking kidding me.

No. I get that you stand with Iran, you're a Hezbollah-Democrat, but how does this differ from Obama assassinating Gaddafi? I mean, I know Gaddafi had switched sides and was helping America, so Obama HAD to kill him as a message to others who might back America - but the actual act, how does that differ?
You're completely retarded.

The phrase "Hezbollah democrat" alone earns you a reservation in the re-education camps as soon as they're done.
When are you going to Iran?

what has he done differently than any other president
You have got to be fucking kidding me.

No. I get that you stand with Iran, you're a Hezbollah-Democrat, but how does this differ from Obama assassinating Gaddafi? I mean, I know Gaddafi had switched sides and was helping America, so Obama HAD to kill him as a message to others who might back America - but the actual act, how does that differ?
You're completely retarded.

The phrase "Hezbollah democrat" alone earns you a reservation in the re-education camps as soon as they're done.
Then you should become an American

Do you think it's accurate to say Soleimani would not have been in Iraq absent the US invasion? His assassination arguably violates international and domestic US law.

Was It Legal For The U.S. To Kill A Top Iranian Military Leader?

"Experts disagree on how to characterize this killing. 'I think the best definition would be either one of assassination or murder,' Gary Solis, a retired Marine who taught on the laws of war at West Point, tells NPR. He says what happened is comparable to Iran killing a high-ranking U.S. military official with a bomb on U.S. soil.

"Assassination is prohibited by a U.S. executive order, says Ashley Deeks, a University of Virginia law professor who focuses on the laws of war."

No I don't agree, Iran has ambitions in Iraq regardless, they want to conquer the world. And Soleimani wasn't assassinated, he was an enemy combatant killed in the theater of operations. Deal with it.

He was not a enemy combatant. You need to deal with that.

Really, what was he doing in Syria and Iraq? Having fucking tea? You do know he was banned form travel by the UN for his terrorist activity, RIGHT?

That is something for the UN to handle. We do not run a rent-a-military operation. The UN did not authorize this either.

Thank God the UN isn't in our chain of command.

Why are you people bringing it up?

In a declared war, you are right. But we haven't been in a real declared war since WWII. One would think that you should be better than the terrorists. But I could be wrong.

Yes you are wrong. Terrorists cant hide behind cultural sites...or even "baby milk factories" (hello CNN). Keep crying. You and the Iranians are done.

Then you ARE no better than the garden variety Terrorist. But the rest of us are. Even Rump has back pedaled on his threat. That means you have even less morals than he has. And I didn't think that could be possible.
Iran pussed out. If you vote Democrat you are anti American.

Iran probably isn't done yet. I wished they are but I don't always get all my wishes. And if you vote for Rump you are mentally unstable. We need a 3rd or a 4th or a......... option. Let's just impeach the SOB so the Republicans can present a decent candidate in 2020 that isn't a complete embarrassment.

Maybe if you Communists could present a decent candidate in 2020 that isn't a complete embarrassment you wouldn't need to tamper with the election?
They have went lunatic that if you’re a Democrat then you hate the United States of America.

What the president did was bold, courageous, and it worked!

Let's take a good look at how it worked.

He did take out a Leader that helped to support many of the satellite terrorist organizations. That might be a good thing. That's on on the good side.

But 10 minutes later, that General was replaced by a hand picked General. He was an Iranian General, not a run in the mill Terrorist. Yes, he was a really bad Actor. How many cabinet members and advisors under Rump are also really bad actors but do you think they should be assassinated? No change at all. In fact, that was actually a win for Iran. More about that later.

It gave the Hardliners in Iran the legitimacy they were quickly losing. While Rump was beating on his Chest and trying to force Nationalism in the US, guess what, the Iranian Hardliners successfully got the Nationalism they were looking for. The Moderates and Liberal factions don't even dare speak up right now. Iran is not America. Speaking out right now in Iran would mean a fast death sentence and the majority of the Iranians would support that action. Huge Win in the Iranian column.

It was damned smart of the Iranians to launch those missiles and not kill a single person. There were enough launched that it had to be done on purpose to not kill anyone. The Iranians launched their junk that were well on their way to the scrap heap. I guess they figured out that they would let the Americans recycle and clean them up instead. What it showed the Iranians and other Countries is that Iran is not afraid to directly strike back at the American Military in response. HUGE win for Iran.

Rump decides to scale it back to avoid any more conflict. This sounds real good. But remember, he's the one that fired the first shot that brought all this on in the first place. While he did get rid of a really bad actor, he didn't change a thing since the replacement is business as usual. And I doubt Rump is going to repeat the same action again anytime soon. In order turn this into a Rump win, he is going to have to take the replacement out very quickly. And then it escalates from there. Since neither country can invade the other, it becomes a tit for tat. And Iran has at it's disposal a huge army of Terrorist Organizations throughout the world. But the US has at it's own disposal a HUGE armada of it's own Military. This one doesn't go into to the win category for either party.

There is no evidence he was a combatant. Trump has not given us any evidence of that and they have steadfastly avoided doing so.
Are you really this dumb?

You are the one who is dumb. The Trump people have insisted he was going to do something but have provided no evidence and have thus far refused to do so. They need to come clean with the American people. Apparently you are afraid of that.

Poor little dumb ass, they briefed the gang of 8 today and will brief congress tomorrow. You don't have a need to know on the classified stuff.

They should have been informed before the attack. Americans have a right to know why we are being led into a potential war.

Perhaps they should try staying in town.

The Congress is a co-equal branch of government. They have a right to know.

Now speaking for the mainstream of their “hate The United States” Democratic Party, AOC, Omar, and the whole entourage of fuck heads in the House accuse Trump of being a “war criminal.” Can we deport them to Iran if they love that country more than the United States?
AOC calls Trump 'a monster' over threat to Iran; Omar, other Democrats warn of potential 'war crimes'
If he attacks "cultural heritige sites" like said he will be. That's a war crime.

I haven't seen where he's said exactly what sites are part of the 52. I think you are reading into things on this one.
tRump's words, not mine.

"Let this serve as a WARNING that if Iran strikes any Americans, or American assets, we have.........targeted 52 Iranian sites (representing the 52 American hostages taken by Iran many years ago), some at a very high level & important to Iran & the Iranian culture, and those targets, and Iran itself, WILL BE HIT VERY FAST AND VERY HARD"
I think it should be 152 and hope these strikes destroy Iranian regimes command and control of military. Then the people have a chance to rise-up and overthrow the murderous totalitarian regime. Would be difficult because like all oppressive regime, one of the first things they did was take away peoples right to keep and bear arms.
So, you're all in on the war crimes thing then.

Good to know.
It’s not a war crime to kill a common murderer.

What the president did was bold, courageous, and it worked!

Let's take a good look at how it worked.

He did take out a Leader that helped to support many of the satellite terrorist organizations. That might be a good thing. That's on on the good side.

But 10 minutes later, that General was replaced by a hand picked General. He was an Iranian General, not a run in the mill Terrorist. Yes, he was a really bad Actor. How many cabinet members and advisors under Rump are also really bad actors but do you think they should be assassinated? No change at all. In fact, that was actually a win for Iran. More about that later.

It gave the Hardliners in Iran the legitimacy they were quickly losing. While Rump was beating on his Chest and trying to force Nationalism in the US, guess what, the Iranian Hardliners successfully got the Nationalism they were looking for. The Moderates and Liberal factions don't even dare speak up right now. Iran is not America. Speaking out right now in Iran would mean a fast death sentence and the majority of the Iranians would support that action. Huge Win in the Iranian column.

It was damned smart of the Iranians to launch those missiles and not kill a single person. There were enough launched that it had to be done on purpose to not kill anyone. The Iranians launched their junk that were well on their way to the scrap heap. I guess they figured out that they would let the Americans recycle and clean them up instead. What it showed the Iranians and other Countries is that Iran is not afraid to directly strike back at the American Military in response. HUGE win for Iran.

Rump decides to scale it back to avoid any more conflict. This sounds real good. But remember, he's the one that fired the first shot that brought all this on in the first place. While he did get rid of a really bad actor, he didn't change a thing since the replacement is business as usual. And I doubt Rump is going to repeat the same action again anytime soon. In order turn this into a Rump win, he is going to have to take the replacement out very quickly. And then it escalates from there. Since neither country can invade the other, it becomes a tit for tat. And Iran has at it's disposal a huge army of Terrorist Organizations throughout the world. But the US has at it's own disposal a HUGE armada of it's own Military. This one doesn't go into to the win category for either party.
Lunatic.

She stood up to Amazon's extortion. She was right to do that.
What was the extortion?

Amazon wanted billions in kickbacks from the state of NY and NYC. This needs to be illegal.

It's called tax incentives, every level of government uses them all the time. If you weren't so stupid you'd know that.

You are the one who is stupid. That is a fancy word for extortion. All too often, the cost of attracting a business outweighs the benefits. This is another example of big business screwing the little guy.

A lot of folks much smarter than you disagree.

Most of the smart people agree with me. They are extortion.

Targeted Tax Incentives: Perverse and Ineffective

Now speaking for the mainstream of their “hate The United States” Democratic Party, AOC, Omar, and the whole entourage of fuck heads in the House accuse Trump of being a “war criminal.” Can we deport them to Iran if they love that country more than the United States?
AOC calls Trump 'a monster' over threat to Iran; Omar, other Democrats warn of potential 'war crimes'

Why does "killing women" constitute a war crime? This sexist twat wants them in the service doesnt she?

And no bombing a nation that we go to war with is not a war crime. Killing soldiers isnt. Bombing the country isnt. Destroying its ports and transportation networks isnt. Its just war. We did every one of those things in Kosovo

In this dangerous time can we affords having waitresses making accusations against the President?

In a declared war, you are right. But we haven't been in a real declared war since WWII. One would think that you should be better than the terrorists. But I could be wrong.

Yes you are wrong. Terrorists cant hide behind cultural sites...or even "baby milk factories" (hello CNN). Keep crying. You and the Iranians are done.

Then you ARE no better than the garden variety Terrorist. But the rest of us are. Even Rump has back pedaled on his threat. That means you have even less morals than he has. And I didn't think that could be possible.

You are the stupidest moron on this board. Voting Democrat does not make you anti-America. By making that statement, you show you are anti-America.

Last edited:

Why does "killing women" constitute a war crime? This sexist twat wants them in the service doesnt she?

And no bombing a nation that we go to war with is not a war crime. Killing soldiers isnt. Bombing the country isnt. Destroying its ports and transportation networks isnt. Its just war. We did every one of those things in Kosovo

In this dangerous time can we affords having waitresses making accusations against the President?

You are pro-terrorists and anti-American.

Shut up you moron. Disagreeing does not make you pro-terrorist and anti-American. People who question the official story are patriots..

I think Trump knew about the Saudis planning to kill Khashoggi and told Kushner to give the green light. Khashoggi was a critic of Trump (and of the Saudi regime).

Soleimani was also a critic of Trump, but his criticism was very restrained in my opinion, or what I found online at least. Could be Trump found out about it and ordered the airstrike based on that.

Trump wishes the US was a dictatorship so he could take out all his enemies.
what has he done differently than any other president? you must provide at least one event or you're as dishonest as an Iranian.

You are the dishonest one. George W Bush went to Congress to get a war authorization. He laid out his reasons to the Congress and American people.

You are the stupidest moron on this board. Voting D4emocrat does not make you anti-America. By making that statement, you show you are anti-America.
It 100% does now. If your unstable, abject, psychological, hatred of Trump leads you to support terrorism over your own country...you have serious issues. Democrats are absolutely anti-American. Embrace your shit like Omar and AOC. Democrats voted on a non-binding piece of shit, waste of time resolution to limit military action by the President. What a bunch of fuckheads.

No I don't agree, Iran has ambitions in Iraq regardless, they want to conquer the world. And Soleimani wasn't assassinated, he was an enemy combatant killed in the theater of operations. Deal with it.

Really, what was he doing in Syria and Iraq? Having fucking tea? You do know he was banned form travel by the UN for his terrorist activity, RIGHT?

That is something for the UN to handle. We do not run a rent-a-military operation. The UN did not authorize this either.

I just pointed out we're not the only ones calling the bastard a terrorist. Why are you crying because Trump took him out?

I just pointed out we're not the only ones calling the bastard a terrorist. Why are you crying because Trump took him out?

Trump made right call and made world safer.

You are the stupidest moron on this board. Voting D4emocrat does not make you anti-America. By making that statement, you show you are anti-America.
It 100% does now. If your unstable, abject, psychological, hatred of Trump leads you to support terrorism over your own country...you have serious issues. Democrats are absolutely anti-American. Embrace your shit like Omar and AOC. Democrats voted on a non-binding piece of shit, waste of time resolution to limit military action by the President. What a bunch of fuckheads.

The Trust in Rump is gone. He's thought of as unstable. While there is nothing that can be done right now to get him out of office, Congress can place limits on his use of he Military. While you may think of Rump as King, he's not.

Trump made right call and made world safer.

Rump destroyed any and all efforts to overthrow the Mullahs in Iran for a stable Democratic or Republic type Government. He was outplayed.

Forum List

Back