AOC CAUGHT IN MAJOR LIE! … Claims ‘Green New Deal’ Document FROM HER OWN WEBSITE is a Fake

Just keep making shit up. Your Orange Individual 1 would be proud.

Just admit it...she's a blithering idiot.

I will admit that you are. I will also admit that she scares the living hell out of you. If so, then there must be something good there to begin with. You ultrarightwingnuts getting so scared that you go off like this means that there is something good in the message. Hope she keeps it up. You are so entertaining.

So I'm afraid she'll eliminate cow farts,airplanes and run high speed rail across the ocean?
Jesus Christ you people are stupid!!!

Did someone read her proposal to you through a really big, bad and poor filter once again? I call it the Rightwingnutjob filter for complete morons.

Dont blame me for her being a nutjob.

I will admit that you are. I will also admit that she scares the living hell out of you. If so, then there must be something good there to begin with. You ultrarightwingnuts getting so scared that you go off like this means that there is something good in the message. Hope she keeps it up. You are so entertaining.

So I'm afraid she'll eliminate cow farts,airplanes and run high speed rail across the ocean?

Did someone read her proposal to you through a really big, bad and poor filter once again? I call it the Rightwingnutjob filter for complete morons.
we just call it stupid. you fall for stupid is your problem, and the box of rocks is smarter.

well that dude thinks she can build that ocean riding train.

Well, I would blame you but it's like being stupid. You are stupid but too stupid to realize that you are stupid. And there is no known cure for stupid.

Well, I would blame you but it's like being stupid. You are stupid but too stupid to realize that you are stupid. And there is no known cure for stupid.
you would definitely know there is no cure. you deal with you daily.

So was trump not lying when he said Obama was born in Kenya or was he not lying when he said Obama was born in the U.S.?

:mm:
SO do we believe the Kenya government birth document or do we believe the Hawaii document registered 8 years later after his mother returned to Hawaii?

Where is purported Kenyan government birth document. The Hawaiian document was registered at the time of his birth, not 8 years later.

Why are you fools still lying about this shit. He's gone. He can't be President again. There is nothing to be gained other than to make yourself look like a complete fool.

There's no cure for being a lying Russian either. I long for the day the owners of this site boot you Russian trolls. I guess they need all that money you're "donating".

That you think AOC has viable ideas tells me all I need to know about your level of intelligence.

People are scared of AOC like people were scared of Hitler and Stalin if they gained political power.

Otherwise she is a loontard moron perfect for the idiots she represents.

Escape From New York.

High taxes make New York the unfriendliest state for business: report - NY Daily News

https://smallbiztrends.com/2013/07/new-york-state-small-business.html

Why do New York politicians hate small business?
It’s true, she’s an illiterate boob who has no fucking clue what she’s doing and shouldn’t be in office.

You know, just like trump.

AOC got fired from Hot Dog on a stick, bitched about not having enough money to pay her rent and got 14K people to elect her to office.

Trump is a billionaire that doesn't even take his Presidential salary and got 65 million people to vote him into office.

Do you really want to go there, Moon Bat?

There's no cure for being a lying Russian either. I long for the day the owners of this site boot you Russian trolls. I guess they need all that money you're "donating".

Da comrade....

The Gateway Pundit

BBBBBBWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

The AO-C obsession continues.
You leftards spinning for AOC is almost as hilarious as AOC herself.
Every one of you right wing crackpots are obsesessed with her.

Every one of you has been jerking off to her college video since it first surfaced. Or I should say, have been trying to.

Most of you haven't had a hard on in decades, and even back then you were just shooting puffs of dust when you came.

The Gateway Pundit

Every one of you has been jerking off to her college video since it first surfaced. Or I should say, have been trying to.

Most of you haven't had a hard on in decades, and even back then you were just shooting puffs of dust when you came.
no, we're all scared of her. she represents stupid and shows how easy stupid can invade our country.

The Gateway Pundit

no, we're all scared of her. she represents stupid and shows how easy stupid can invade our country.
Stupid is your first, middle and last name, you simpleton.

People are scared of AOC like people were scared of Hitler and Stalin if they gained political power.

Otherwise she is a loontard moron perfect for the idiots she represents.

Escape From New York.

High taxes make New York the unfriendliest state for business: report - NY Daily News

https://smallbiztrends.com/2013/07/new-york-state-small-business.html

Why do New York politicians hate small business?
It’s true, she’s an illiterate boob who has no fucking clue what she’s doing and shouldn’t be in office.

You know, just like trump.

AOC got fired from Hot Dog on a stick, bitched about not having enough money to pay her rent and got 14K people to elect her to office.

Trump is a billionaire that doesn't even take his Presidential salary and got 65 million people to vote him into office.

Do you really want to go there, Moon Bat?
You’re fucking deranged, racist. I never said they come from the same backgrounds. I said they’re both idiots who have no idea what they’re doing and shouldn’t be in office.

The Gateway Pundit

stupid is in DC spouting off about building an ocean train to hawaii.

The Gateway Pundit

stupid is in DC spouting off about building an ocean train to hawaii.
Who or what the fuck is DC, moron?

Forum List

Back