AOC is making them all uncomfortable.

lmao, CORTEZ is gonna be indicted in a few months. lmfao dumb bitch laundered money.

Well she is the gift that keeps on giving to the Reps.

I hope somebody puts that in their signature when she's the president someday. You people think the Democrats are just going to make her go away? She is famous and influential among their base. Not gonna happen.

That’s the stupidest thing anyone has ever said on this message board. I’m sure you just said it for shock value

That’s the stupidest thing anyone has ever said on this message board. I’m sure you just said it for shock value

Oh no, not true.

Have you forgotten the daily stupidity of WrongWinger, Pogo, or BlackFag?

I hope somebody puts that in their signature when she's the president someday. You people think the Democrats are just going to make her go away? She is famous and influential among their base. Not gonna happen.
I’ve heard that sentiment before, that she is becoming a player in the party because the base connects with her, and it could turn out to be true. However I strongly doubt it. First of all, connecting with the base is the easy part. The hard part is drawing from outside your base. That’s how you win national elections. Let’s see who she endorses in 2020 and if she can hold her own seat for more than one term.

She represents a new wave.... It's coming... It's huge.... It's not going away...and it's going to absorb the fringes of both wings....

This blows my mind because I thought for
Sure a new movement would come from the middle....never in a million years would I have guessed on this scenario.

Jo

I’ve heard that sentiment before, that she is becoming a player in the party because the base connects with her, and it could turn out to be true. However I strongly doubt it. First of all, connecting with the base is the easy part. The hard part is drawing from outside your base. That’s how you win national elections. Let’s see who she endorses in 2020 and if she can hold her own seat for more than one term.

She'll fade away like that stupid occupied shit did.

She's long on talk and ideas but short on knowlwdge and how she plans to fund iher deas. That appeals to lame brain leftists but not mainstream America

Last edited:
She's fun to mock and has some comedy value and she's killing the democrats.

Let her blabber
Yup. The best advertisement for the GOP is s Dem with a microphone, and AOC doesn’t disappoint.

This is exactly the kind of thing Dems were saying about Trump in 2016.

No they weren’t. They were terrified of him because his message resonated with America so well, and they had no counter message at all. They still don’t.

Let her blabber
Yup. The best advertisement for the GOP is s Dem with a microphone, and AOC doesn’t disappoint.

No they weren’t. They were terrified of him because his message resonated with America so well, and they had no counter message at all. They still don’t.

You must not have been reading the news at time. I was, and I remember. Democrats laughed and pointed at the Republicans inability to stop Trump. They actively supported the idea of Trump being the Republican candidate because they thought there was no way the country would go full retard. But the country did. And if you don't think it can happen again, keep cheering for AOC.

Let her blabber

Yeah they do..."we lost and don't like him, IMPEACH HIM!!!!!!"

Let her blabber

You must not have been reading the news at time. I was, and I remember. Democrats laughed and pointed at the Republicans inability to stop Trump. They actively supported the idea of Trump being the Republican candidate because they thought there was no way the country would go full retard. But the country did. And if you don't think it can happen again, keep cheering for AOC.

I remember watching the news and their lame attempts to undermine the Donald. It was laughable and obvious they were scared of him. They knew any other GOP would just roll over like McStain and Romney did, but the Donald was willing to fight.

Let her blabber

I remember watching the news and their lame attempts to undermine the Donald. It was laughable and obvious they were scared of him. They knew any other GOP would just roll over like McStain and Romney did, but the Donald was willing to fight.

Good for you, ostrich up. Just don't say I didn't tell you so.

She'll fade away like that stupid ocvupied shit did.

She's long on talk and ideas but short on knowlwdge and how she plans to fund iher deas. That appeals to lame brain leftists but not mainstream America

Yeah, I think you’re right, but I’ve been surprised before.

Cortez, Omar, Tbail......the 3 female stooges that are gonna torpedo the 2020 election for the Dems.

Moar female Democrats, please....:fingerscrossed:.

Forum List

Back