AOC not attending the SOTU tonight

Too bad the bitch didn't show. It will probably be her last chance.
I can't imagine even New Yorkers are stupid enough to reelect her dumb ass.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is not attending the SOTU tonight?

Oh, what a shame ... :popcorn:

mQKS6s3.jpg

Maybe she hopes to be the Designated Survivor?

It's going to give the same old boring, self-aggrandizing speech anyway. Staying home to do one's hair and nails is probably a better idea. Read the comments on the other thread on Democratic behavior by those who think that everyone in the chamber has to stand and applaud its "accomplishments."

Hey well, if they don't show then they have no right to comment on it afterwards. They are setting a great example, like a little girl sticking her fingers in her ears so she doesnt have to hear.

That's weird.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
@AOC

After much deliberation, I have decided that I will not use my presence at a state ceremony to normalize Trump’s lawless conduct & subversion of the Constitution. None of this is normal, and I will not legitimize it. Consequently, I will not be attending the State of the Union.
What's wierd about it?

I thought she would go and represent her district.
She's protesting. That's representing her district as well.

It's going to give the same old boring, self-aggrandizing speech anyway. Staying home to do one's hair and nails is probably a better idea. Read the comments on the other thread on Democratic behavior by those who think that everyone in the chamber has to stand and applaud its "accomplishments."

Hey well, if they don't show then they have no right to comment on it afterwards. They are setting a great example, like a little girl sticking her fingers in her ears so she doesnt have to hear.
Hilarious!!! Tell tRump that for the next correspondents dinner.

That's weird.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
@AOC

After much deliberation, I have decided that I will not use my presence at a state ceremony to normalize Trump’s lawless conduct & subversion of the Constitution. None of this is normal, and I will not legitimize it. Consequently, I will not be attending the State of the Union.

Maybe her "white suit" wasn't back from the cleaners yet!

That's weird.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
@AOC

What's wierd about it?

I thought she would go and represent her district.
She's protesting. That's representing her district as well.

If you can explain how that assists her district, I will listen.

You think the Correspondents Dinner is the same thing as the State of the Union Address? Wow...talk about clueless...

Trump doesn't have time to show up for every dinner. He could probably stand to lose a few pounds anyway.

Trump doesn't have time to show up for every dinner. He could probably stand to lose a few pounds anyway.
Yeah, might cut into his "executive time" TV watching.

There are a few Dems that said they won’t attend, including Sanders

Good thing Bernie cares about unity.

I was not an Obama fan, but he was the president.

When Bernie is elected (and pigs fly), he'll get it from the other end.

Great leadership Bernie. Self over country.

AOC will never grow up and is proud of it. /snicker

That's weird.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
@AOC

Likely the bar tender is getting drunk somewhere... which ironically means she's doing less damage to the country, so I applaud her choice.

The little first year congress critter has no idea what's normal. She's an inexperienced twit.

Forum List

Back