AOC Sends Out 'Mean Tweet' Over 'Jesus' Super Bowl Ads - SHE Doesn't Get Us

Isn't America and our freedom of speech awesome. I tried to tune out the SB commercials but I've seen some of the groups other ads, I don't disagree with the messages I've seen even though I don't believe Jesus was divine.....

Do you care that much what AOC thinks?

If the Jesus fan club was not peopled and led by the worst kind of hypocrites no one would have a problem.
The "worst hypocrites" are the turds on the Left that falsely accuses Patriotic Americans of doing the same kind of destruction that they do on a daily basis. Like saying that 1/6 was an "insurrection but yet they encouraged the real BLM insurrection that lasted six months and did a million times more destruction.

Last edited:
God made people gay, and God doesn't make mistakes

Did God make Democrats, Republicans, Christians, non-Christians, sociopaths, etc. as well or do you think conditioning and environmental factors and may have something to do with it?

She's not wrong. The group sponsoring the ads is against LGBTQ+ lifestyles and against a woman's right to choose.
If you really want to follow the teachings of Jesus, there are way better places to spend that millions than dropping it on a Superbowl ad.

This is just taking right wing fundamentalism and trying to mainstream it.
Democrats love democracy until they don't love democracy.

You need better critical thinking skills, or a better translator. Translation: LIVE Y0UR BELIEFS. D0N'T JUST GIVE LIP SERVICE TO THEM.

As someone who is neither poor nor a refugee, I have no need of their money. You're the best ad I've ever seen on the dangers of home schooling.
Democrats love democracy until they don't love democracy.

What used to be normal is that women bled out and died after botched illegal abortions. 1/3 of all pregnancies end in a miscarriage. God gave women a choice and free will. Republicans are going against women's God given rights.
God also gave women the right to cross their legs and say "No".

She's not wrong. The group sponsoring the ads is against LGBTQ+ lifestyles and against a woman's right to choose.
If you really want to follow the teachings of Jesus, there are way better places to spend that millions than dropping it on a Superbowl ad.

This is just taking right wing fundamentalism and trying to mainstream it.
She is wrong.

Being against abortion or alphabet soup life style does not make one a fascist.

What used to be normal is that women bled out and died after botched illegal abortions. 1/3 of all pregnancies end in a miscarriage. God gave women a choice and free will. Republicans are going against women's God given rights.
I knew who you was before i formed you in the womb, is what God says.

The "worst hypocrites" are the turds on the Left that falsely accuses Patriotic Americans of doing the same kind of destruction that they do on a daily basis. Like saying that 1/6 was an "resurrection but yet they encouraged the real BLM insurrection that lasted six months and did a million times more destruction.
Jesus told you to examine your own faults before pointing them out in others,

She is wrong.

Being against abortion or alphabet soup life style does not make one a fascist.
Not just being against it. But the active participation and attempts to not only suppress it, but to seek to penalize it in the form of laws and legislation......is.

Last edited:
God also gave women the right to cross their legs and say "No".
Mother nature gave women the baby factory and an instinct. Science gave women control over when that factory creates a baby so she doesn't have to keep her legs crossed.

Mother nature gave women the baby factory and an instinct. Science gave women control over when that factory creates a baby so she doesn't have to keep her legs crossed.
If women have control, then why are they killing their babies? Are women schizophrenic?

And Heaven forbid what Republicans will do if you give birth to a gay child...
Gay children aren't born, they are made...and BTW what would republicans do? How do you know a child is gay at birth?

Jesus told you to examine your own faults before pointing them out in others,
What is insulting is the likes of Progs bringing Jesus up all the time as to get their way even though they have nothing to do with Jesus.

Forum List

Back